Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This forum now gets a third of the traffic it did in December 2021

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
According to similarweb, this forum currently gets about 1.2 million unique visits per month, and is the 31,303th most visited website in the world.

Looking at the earliest archived snapshot of that page, which is the only thing I can do as I don't have an account at similarweb to see more detailed datasets, it was getting 2.1 million visits in February 2022 and was the 16,926th most visited website globally then. However, that snapshot also has data comparing it with the previous months, according to which this site received 3.6 million visits in December 2021 and probably was in the top 10,000 websites in the world then, though I can't be sure about that.

Millions

Ogre:dafuckfeels::fuk:. Will be interesting to see where this forum will be in two years unless this stops or reverses.

Did something happen involving incels back then? I wonder why there was increased traffic.

not as much shootER hype

It's over for incels.is :feelsbadman:

holy i scrolled down on that thing does this mean most of this site is full of frenchcels???

Because there's no new high-effort content here anymore

Ogre:dafuckfeels::fuk:. Will be interesting to see where this forum will be in two years unless this stops or reverses.
Eh, I don't think so. What you posted just means that outsiders are losing interest, this includes sympathetic lurkers and IT-people, and considering that IT is losing activity, it might mostly be the latter. I've not been around long enough to comment on whether or not there are more active users than before, though

Did something happen involving incels back then? I wonder why there was increased traffic.
According to similarweb, this forum currently gets about 1.2 million unique visits per month, and is the 31,303th most visited website in the world.

Looking at the earliest archived snapshot of that page, which is the only thing I can do as I don't have an account at similarweb to see more detailed datasets, it was getting 2.1 million visits in February 2022 and was the 16,926th most visited website globally then. However, that snapshot also has data comparing it with the previous months, according to which this site received 3.6 million visits in December 2021 and probably was in the top 10,000 websites in the world then, though I can't be sure about that.

View attachment 962219

It's over for incels.is :feelsbadman:
not as much shootER hype
No it was because of the drama with máster & Serg. News article started talking about this site, sanctioned suicide n shiet. So there was a lot of drama

No it was because of the drama with máster & Serg. News article started talking about this site, sanctioned suicide n shiet. So there was a lot of drama
Oh.

Less media hype than before the hysterical has died now about the threat of Incels

Good point :feelsokman:

2021 was also a year when Jake Davidson went on rampage.

The fearmongering media coverage about incels just completely dropped off the last couple of years. They have much juicier stories like the Ukraine/Russia War or the Israel/Hamas War. No need to fixate on phony imaginary terrorist threats when there are real wars involving real terrorists to cover. Also a lot of incel memes went 100% mainstream.

Last edited:
I wish we get another "gamer" incident so we can be famous again

There wasn't increased traffic then, there's decreased traffic now. Because the mods are Stalinist bitches who ban anyone for anything, and treat the sub like their own little kingdom (in other words, behave like reddit mods). Plus the forum is 50% inane race shit now.

There wasn't increased traffic then, there's decreased traffic now. Because the mods are Stalinist bitches who ban anyone for anything, and treat the sub like their own little kingdom (in other words, behave like reddit mods). Plus the forum is 50% inane race shit now.
there's just not much to say

no pp in vv

brutal

time to lay in bed or play vidya I guess

there's just not much to say

no pp in vv

brutal

time to lay in bed or play vidya I guess
There's some stuff to say, but you're banned now if you even imply you've ever spoken to a female. The original r/incels sub included discussion about ascension and *some* positivity. This sub is now just whiny nihilism, and nothing else.

UK, huh...
This is very interesting data. I wonder why there's such a huge UK userbase, then. It's a far higher proportion than Americans population-wise. Is there some kind of variable that makes the UK particularly prone to inceldom?

and is the 31,303th most visited website in the world.
Wow this site gets alot of visits and stuff.
Eh, I don't think so. What you posted just means that outsiders are losing interest, this includes sympathetic lurkers and IT-people, and considering that IT is losing activity, it might mostly be the latter. I've not been around long enough to comment on whether or not there are more active users than before, though
Thats a good theory seems about right.

The UK is such an incel country. Cold, dark, and miserable (sometimes).
i hear people say birmingham is shit, is that actually true or is it another one of those normfag safe edgy troons who say shit like "literally italian lol"

COVID/lockdowns is the rational answer.
I wasn't aware there was lockdowns at the end of 2021. I'd assume the forum would've been more active in 2020 if that was the case.

peak COVID fakecel times

I wasn't aware there was lockdowns at the end of 2021. I'd assume the forum would've been more active in 2020 if that was the case.
toward the end of the lockdowns people still were butthurt and paranoid about going out, so there might be a lot of people venting about how stupid it all was after the fact

I'm not surprised to see Australia being so high on the list. Hypergamy and Simping is on steroids here, if you aren't a Chad good luck getting laid and even though most of the women are morbidly obese it's still easy for them. Feminism has made this country go insane.
All the young girls at work i know have boyfriends/ partners/ are dating and the guys are single, its insane.

Incels are not as popular in the news as they used to be.

Incels are not as popular in the news as they used to be.
yeah true, incels were only popular cause people were making fun of them not because people were being incel

The world will get more and more female supremacist, and men will continue to be jaded and tired.

This site will be fine, I think.

That being said,

There's only so many ways you can say "There are clouds in the sky".
I myself don't feel like posting any threads anymore, because there's nothing else for me to say, that I or other people haven’t said already.

But maybe new users or new outsiders will get something out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back