Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "incels.is's audience is 64.76% male and 35.24% female"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
females were probably lurkers in that time but tbh the word "incel" itself is made by foids to describe other celebate foids so that explains alot

lurkers mab, but how does it know anyways :feelssus:

I bet majority of the lurkers are foids. Because I know foids fetishize a lot about being raped by incels.

How on Earth is more than 5% of traffic from Ecuador?

foid wannabe cels JFL…

also who the nigga from Peru, me and him needa meet up at world cup 26

over mang

The website in question gets the statistical data outside of being in control of incels.is so how could it really detect the gender of someone visiting this site but there’s no denying that there may be toilets here.

Because I know foids fetishize a lot about being raped by incels.
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

I know @Pixycel and @svgmn1 are woman but i would never thought odds were this high.

That's just @Cope_Time alts. He thinks he's a woman so he clicks that option when he makes a new alt to spam his tranny propaganda. Every homo post you've seen on this site has been cooked up in the mind of that mentality ill turkish troon.

Last edited:
These are the top keywords according to the site:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Screenshot 2023 02 19 194422

I know @Pixycel and @svgmn1 are woman but i would never thought odds were this high.
:no:
That's just @Cope_Time alts. He thinks he's a woman so he clicks that option when he makes a new alt to spam his tranny propaganda. Every homo post you've seen on this site has been cooked up in the mind of that mentality ill turkish troon.
:yes::blackpill::feelsjuice:

femcels dont exist

They're sexually attracted to incels who speak blackpill truths. It's like a disgusting fetish for them, they want to look away, but the blackpill is the truth and this the only place where men can discuss the blackpill.

daaamn mang de white countries mogg uz so hard mang sheeit
>> Which countries sent the most traffic to incels.is lately?
>>
United States
28.34%38.84%

United Kingdom
22.26%15.21%

Germany
8.17%57.99%

Canada
5.21%23.47%

WHERE TF IS JAPAN AND INDIA

ALSO WHY ARE GERMAN BROS HERE WTF JUST FUCK ANY FUCKIGN MIGRANT FOID IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL PROBABLY APPRECIATE YOU MORE FOR YOUR GENES THAN YOUR OWN WHORES

>>
United States
28.34%38.84%

United Kingdom
22.26%15.21%

Germany
8.17%57.99%

Canada
5.21%23.47%

ALSO WHY ARE GERMAN BROS HERE WTF JUST FUCK ANY FUCKIGN MIGRANT FOID IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL PROBABLY APPRECIATE YOU MORE FOR YOUR GENES THAN YOUR OWN WHORES
Tbf it's a English speaking site so it makes sense that people from English speaking countries would be the majority demographic.

Tbf it's a English speaking site so it makes sense that people from English speaking countries would be the majority demographic.
fair enough but I have noticed german and slav cels and some curry cels in india

less of a sausage fest than tinder

There are 9-10 times more lurkers than online members, so a bit expected tbh

Sadistic foid lurkers who get off to seeing unattractive men suffer.

Also, how tf can the program tell a user's gender?

You sure they ain't trannies

The Ecuadorian government is keeping tabs on us

>Ecuador
5.18%3.52%

I bet majority of the lurkers are foids. Because I know foids fetishize a lot about being raped by incels.
somehow your comment alerted the IT cucks. just goes to show how true your statement is

The Ecuadorian government is keeping tabs on us

>Ecuador
5.18%3.52%

Ecuador is a shortcel country, it's not as bad as Guatemala, the shortcel capital of the world, but it's pretty bad.

Do they though? I always thought that they had a fantasy to be raped by Chad.

>>
United States
28.34%38.84%

United Kingdom
22.26%15.21%

Germany
8.17%57.99%

Canada
5.21%23.47%

This is also why "JBW is law" here because nobody here actually consumes media in non-European languages. Japan is the incel capital of the world yet we rarely hear anything from Japcels / Nipcels.

Language segregation remains a thing and all those countries were Anglophone and Germany is also a Germanic country (like the rest) so their language is similar enough to easily pick up English without much trouble.

The fact remains that the online Incelosphere is highly Anglocentric and especially focused on the United States of America. The only time Sweden or Germany get mentioned is when people want to showcase how much more brutal it is there.

They're sexually attracted to incels who speak blackpill truths. It's like a disgusting fetish for them, they want to look away, but the blackpill is the truth and this the only place where men can discuss the blackpill.

I wonder if this is true. This is why I want to see an "Excels" community here on this forum, users who are banned from posting because they got a girlfriend or wife will still be banned from other sub-forums but could post to a special "Talk to Excels" board. This way we could learn from their experiences and see if ascending actually helps incels and we might discover more Blackpills that we're blind to because we don't go on dates.

35% tranny so 99.76% male

or they are just trannies

If there are foids here, why aren't they trying to help us ascend? We lay it out simple enough.

The website in question gets the statistical data outside of being in control of incels.is so how could it really detect the gender of someone visiting this site but there’s no denying that there may be toilets here.
How do they know that?
Sadistic foid lurkers who get off to seeing unattractive men suffer.

Also, how tf can the program tell a user's gender?
They openly admit on their website that they work with and get data from ISPs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they knew pretty much everything about us tbh. They mention multiple ways they are getting their data, but there's no way that isn't the biggest one.

Though, realistically, you don't even need massive databases or the collaboration of giant corporations that pretty much own the internet to do something this simple. Just get a relatively small database of ten or so thousand users, half male half female, with their post histories and train your bots on that database to where they can spot enough patterns to be able to tell a random person's gender with at least 90% accuracy. Then, when you release them to track traffic on a site like this, let them follow the activity of people who visit the site for a while, to guess their gender with near certainty based on what they'll search for after visiting this site and report it back to you.

Females infiltrate male spaces as much as they can

i don't care as long as there are no active foid posters

If this were the case women would actively be looking for losers. It’s not the case I think, they simply come here to look down on lessers, same reasons why normie and chads come here it’s to reaffirm their life is better

They openly admit on their website that they work with and get data from ISPs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they knew pretty much everything about us tbh. They mention multiple ways they are getting their data, but there's no way that isn't the biggest one.

Though, realistically, you don't even need massive databases or the collaboration of giant corporations that pretty much own the internet to do something this simple. Just get a relatively small database of ten or so thousand users, half male half female, with their post histories and train your bots on that database to where they can spot enough patterns to be able to tell a random person's gender with at least 90% accuracy. Then, when you release them to track traffic on a site like this, let them follow the activity of people who visit the site for a while, to guess their gender with near certainty based on what they'll search for after visiting this site and report it back to you.
Slavs are smarter than Amerigos, hah

How are you so good in english?