Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this site dead?

• Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Shame really but it seems like its going nowhere, just the same shit being spilled over and over again.

It doesn't have the same feel to it as the reddit subreddit nor the influence

incel theory has been set back 5 years because of that ban

A lot of people theorized back on r/Incels, so there's a heighten chance (or high probability) to form new black pills.

Ideas have to be created or extrapolated for their to be new theories, now we just keep presenting the same ideas (over and over again), we may be stalling at the moment though. Hopefully, it snowballs back into bigger, and we could continue progressing...

I miss the comics and memes, they were fucking funny.

I would say it's more focused.

No, but a lot of the old Truecels have left the site.

The blackpill ideology has also changed a bit since I was introduced to it like 6 months ago. It's certainly been a lot more open and welcoming which I think it's a bad thing. It's already at a point where people think if you're not Chad then you're an incel.

MayorOfKekville said:
I miss the comics and memes, they were fucking funny.

tbh admins just need to make a memes section and we're golden. we only have 3 sections. its not enough for a forum and it all gets cluttered. though it is one way to make highly viewed posts easy to find.

We're too split up. On Reddit all of us were one. Now we got this site, looksmax.net, and we still got sluthate and lookism. I wish we could combine all together

opsec said:
tbh admins just need to make a memes section and we're golden. we only have 3 sections. its not enough for a forum and it all gets cluttered. though it is one way to make highly viewed posts easy to find.

We made the [OC] tag.

However, let's not pretend that people aren't making memes because there is nowhere to post them. The [Humor] tag and the Inceldom forum are both acceptable uses for memes.

I noticed that all of the people that complain about there being no memes - they don't make any memes themselves. It's like if you have a party and everyone is complaining that they ran out of alcohol but then no one actually leaves the house to buy any. It's pointless complaining. If you want memes, go make memes, don't expect them to be served on a silver plate.

Perhaps all the actual content creators have left/never moved on. Perhaps they were never in r/incels to begin with.

I dont think its dead. I dont post as much as i used to though and i mainly stick to off topic

nausea said:

Ocean County, for fans of Baywatch and the like.

Just kidding, it's Original Content, used for memes. Check out the one I posted in the main forum by filtering for OC!

tbh I don't know why people hate on this site so much. Its more like a discussion thread and not memes that get spammed and reposted. plus we got divided after the ban

Not close to being dead. We're only missing some quality posters like Alia, and our demigod of a mod hasn't returned, in spite of his posting here.

I agree on adding an extra forum or two. If anything, we are so active, that a thread you were posting in the day before gets pushed back to the second or third page. And this site looks like ass on a phone.

well, I am dead so...

vargstrike said:
Not close to being dead. We're only missing some quality posters like Alia, and our demigod of a mod hasn't returned, in spite of his posting here.

I agree on adding an extra forum or two. If anything, we are so active, that a thread you were posting in the day before gets pushed back to the second or third page. And this site looks like ass on a phone.

lol my phone is too blackpilled it cant even open the website, it shuts down asap when it tries to connect.

PHONECEL

A lot of our best members like St Alia Harkonen and Azzavi and a few others are much less active on here. We have less memes and comics and there doesn't seem to be as much catfishing or tinder experiments or documentation of normie retardation as they used to be. I wouldn't say its dead though. Plus we have trolls and lookism people who have brought the quality way down here.

I quite like it here, there is less direction.