Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a ' Light ' version of this website?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
I use cellular data and this website is a massive data eater. I'm not sure what exactly it is, the animations or something else.

Is there a ' Light ' version of this same website? For example: when using Reddit, you can switch to the old version of Reddit just by typing 'old' in the URL. But you are still using the same server and seeing the exact same posts as everyone else.

Is there such a thing for this website?

Edit: Sorry should have been more specific. When I said ' Light ' I didn't mean appearance/theme. I meant a version which doesn't use as much data (less media, less animations, faster to load)

Last edited:
thERe's an option below

Bottom of the page. There's a link that brings up a theme selection menu

theme is only thing you can change probably.

No, the best you can do is disable JavaScript/ images and not delete cache upon exit, and use 2019 themes

The gif avis, uploaded media and social media links use the most data

Also this site uses a lot of protection like cloudflare and stuff and it does a lot of processings which makes it heavier

Last edited:
You want to burn your eyes, or what?
On my PC, I have the default 2024 dark theme..
on my Laptop, the classic Dark banana 2019 theme