Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is a FBI honeypot no doubt

Depending on your settings, some phones put the GPS location in the metadata of the photo you snapped. The 4chan burger king lettuce guy was doxxed like this I think.
who was it?

why are you worried, you don't even live in burgerworld

they arrest you for posting your wirst on the internet. you should know thats illegal to post wirsts. Know they search for a wristcel :feelswhere::feelskek:
Feds literally use hands to find criminals in CSAM.

Youre gay if you extract metadata from this

View attachment 1105154
@Uggo Mongo Just confirmed that this site doesn't automatically remove metadata, all the wristcels and creepshotcels. If you haven't manually deleted the metadata off your pics, the three letter agencies know where the fuck you were, what device you were using etc. It's actually ovER. I can't believe .is doesn't automatically strip metadata jfl. I haven't tested it myself, I will when I decide to stop LDARing but for now lemme get back playing alan wake 2
I feel like a good amount of us knew or had some idea about this place being a honeypot or an information farm about incels. But like me, I would bet that many here were probably lurkers for a long time and then joined because they had little or nothing to lose. I know that is the case for me.
And to be honest, being able to vent and talk to other incels here has made my life better so it is worth it.
Besides most of the time glowiefags can't get you unless you actually do or say some illegal shit. Even if they did there would be little to no consequences for it because it would be hard for shit they want to accuse us of to hold up in most common law countries' courts. They would need hard, more solid evidence to get us put away for a longer period of time.

I feel like a good amount of us knew or had some idea about this place being a honeypot or an information farm about incels. But like me, I would bet that many here were probably lurkers for a long time and then joined because they had little or nothing to lose. I know that is the case for me.
And to be honest, being able to vent and talk to other incels here has made my life better so it is worth it.
Besides most of the time glowiefags can't get you unless you actually do or say some illegal shit. Even if they did there would be little to no consequences for it because it would be hard for shit they want to accuse us of to hold up in most common law countries' courts. They would need hard, more solid evidence to get us put away for a longer period of time.
in every normal country its not a crime to be on a incel website. as long as you write nothing wrong (hate speech) you should be safe.

only in america where people have no rights and some magicians doing police work lol
This is the UK. They have even less rights and its capital city is infested with criminals, beggars, vagrants, and drunks.

delete da metadata now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back