Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is a FBI honeypot no doubt

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

@Uggo Mongo Just confirmed that this site doesn't automatically remove metadata, all the wristcels and creepshotcels. If you haven't manually deleted the metadata off your pics, the three letter agencies know where the fuck you were, what device you were using etc. It's actually ovER. I can't believe .is doesn't automatically strip metadata jfl. I haven't tested it myself, I will when I decide to stop LDARing but for now lemme get back playing alan wake 2

View attachment 1105154
@Uggo Mongo Just confirmed that this site doesn't automatically remove metadata, all the wristcels and creepshotcels. If you haven't manually deleted the metadata off your pics, the three letter agencies know where the fuck you were, what device you were using etc. It's actually ovER. I can't believe .is doesn't automatically strip metadata jfl. I haven't tested it myself, I will when I decide to stop LDARing but for now lemme get back playing alan wake 2
I mean, it might auto strip meta data but I don't see why it would :feelsthink:

View attachment 1105154
Well, then I'm pretty safe.

If only you knew how bad things really are

I prefer not to share what made me sceptic about this website

@Whitefeminineboy

As i said. All my post is fiction

If only you knew how bad things really are
I've had a few experiences as well. I prefer to not say, but when I reported about an experience(back-end related). My post got deleted almost immediately, followed by a warning or ban(I forgot).

View attachment 1105154
Tbf, though, the letter agencies don't need the metadata from this site to track you. Someone with the resources and authority can easily find out who any of us are in the real world. It's just a lot easier to have the information ready at the third party level (like this site), than having to do the legwork and manually comb through the databases and networks (more steps, but still not as complex). In many cases that is, in fact, what happens. Websites that can have potentially illegal or suspicious data and traffic are built in such a way as to make it easy for the authorities if the need arises to collect data for any investigation.

You should be more concerned about websites that store your data and then sell it to databanks, where scammers and other, let's just say, unscrupulous and entrepreneurial types will use your data for private reasons.

Last edited:
Xenforo seems to automatically remove the EXIF data. Someone would need to experiment with a picture that has the metadata and see if it's stripped when uploaded to be sure though.

But can those information track back to you? I keep location off always.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If feds are monitoring my posts they need to hook me up with a cushy job or snuggly secret agent wife.

View attachment 1105154

Does the Brave Browser's TOR mode help?

Assumptions can be costly. We should confirm whether or not it does.
The FBI has stated in a report that incels are not a terrorist group however. The bullshit that "we are watching you :soy::soy::soy:" is literally made up shit by IT.

I’m not in any danger whatever

Who cares? If you live in a shitty ass country they won't bother doing shit.

Can they monitor people in Germany

The fbi watching me probably roped from second hand depression

But can those information track back to you? I keep location off always.
Depending on your settings, some phones put the GPS location in the metadata of the photo you snapped. The 4chan burger king lettuce guy was doxxed like this I think.

I don't care if federal agents are monitoring me there's not much they could possibly do to make my life any more miserable and if they do I'll just rope JFL.

Depending on your settings, some phones put the GPS location in the metadata of the photo you snapped. The 4chan burger king lettuce guy was doxxed like this I think.
Oh, I see. I've uploaded some photos from my phone here, though they were frames taken out from a video and they don't contain any info, I just checked.

This one was taken by default camera app and uploaded without any editing, still doesn't contain any details.
IMG 20220219 130246

View attachment 1105154
From where that screenshot comes from?

Oh, I see. I've uploaded some photos from my phone here, though they were frames taken out from a video and they don't contain any info, I just checked.

This one was taken by default camera app and uploaded without any editing, still doesn't contain any details.
View attachment 1105414
Stop panicking over nothing

Does the Brave Browser's TOR mode help?
Nope not in this situation. The feds probably have zero days for every pc manufacturer known to man, atp you should just disconnect kek

Holy shit, that's literally me.

I posted my subhuman wrist (I have the second thinnest wrist on the forum, after Whitefeminineboy): https://incels.is/threads/who-is-more-of-a-wristcel.554365/#post-12781641

What information does the FBI have about me? :worryfeels:
Your phone device, where the pic was taken(if it was in your home, then it's over), what time you took the pic. Basically they have everything mang, if they ever raid the forum and start assassinating incels. You would be the first one targeted because they know everything:shock::shock::fuk::fuk:

I think you might wristmog me. My wrist are really small though

Your phone device, where the pic was taken(if it was in your home, then it's over), what time you took the pic. Basically they have everything mang, if they ever raid the forum and start assassinating incels. You would be the first one targeted because they know everything:shock::shock::fuk::fuk:

I think you might wristmog me. My wrist are really small though

What if I remove the metadata myself from photos before uploading them? You can do it by going into properties if you're using windows.

I'm just interested in it. FBI wouldn't even be able to find my town on a map.
If you have accessed this site. The FBI know who you are, it's over. You think the FBI don't have access to major VPN providers? You think they haven't cracked TOR? THey literally created TOR mang, it's over anonymity is a myth. The only way to become truly anonymous is to disconnect from the internet

What if I remove the metadata myself from photos before uploading them? You can do it by going into properties if you're using windows.
Yeah that'll do the trick. Idk about windows but I use exiftool to strip all metadata from pictures

If you have accessed this site. The FBI know who you are, it's over. You think the FBI don't have access to major VPN providers? You think they haven't cracked TOR? THey literally created TOR mang, it's over anonymity is a myth. The only way to become truly anonymous is to disconnect from the internet
I doubt that they care for small fish like us. (For now)

I doubt that they care for small fish like us. (For now)
Your right(for now). Once a user on here goes ER for real, we'll be on the hitlist

Iphone

@Uggo Mongo I took this photo and spoofed by location(I don't live in london), it looks like .is does the bare minimum tbh, it just strips metadata that pertains to location but other than that, you could gain a significant amount of information(phone name and model etc)

File:FileNamexpzy7ery
File:FileSize299 kB
File:FileModifyDate[object Object]
File:FileAccessDate[object Object]
File:FileInodeChangeDate[object Object]
File:FilePermissions-rw-r--r--
File:FileTypeJPEG
File:FileTypeExtensionjpg
File:MIMETypeimage/jpeg
File:ExifByteOrderBig-endian (Motorola, MM)
File:CurrentIPTCDigest8a49cc0f72aa3010c5302d95299590f5
File:ImageWidth1170
File:ImageHeight1568
File:EncodingProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman coding
File:BitsPerSample8
File:ColorComponents3
File:YCbCrSubSamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)
EXIF:Orientation1
EXIF:XResolution72
EXIF:YResolution72
EXIF:ResolutionUnitinches
EXIF:YCbCrPositioningCentered
EXIF:ExifVersion0221
EXIF:DateTimeOriginal[object Object]
EXIF:ComponentsConfigurationY, Cb, Cr, -
EXIF:UserCommentScreenshot
EXIF:FlashpixVersion0100
EXIF:ColorSpacesRGB
EXIF:ExifImageWidth1170
EXIF:ExifImageHeight2532
EXIF:SceneCaptureTypeStandard
ICC_Profile:profileCMMTypeApple Computer Inc.
ICC_Profile:profileVersion4.0.0
ICC_Profile:profileClassDisplay Device Profile
ICC_Profile:ColorSpaceDataRGB
ICC_Profile:profileConnectionSpaceXYZ
ICC_Profile:profileDateTime[object Object]
ICC_Profile:profileFileSignatureacsp
ICC_Profile:primaryPlatformApple Computer Inc.
ICC_Profile:CMMFlagsNot Embedded, Independent
ICC_Profile:DeviceManufacturerApple Computer Inc.
ICC_Profile:DeviceModel
ICC_Profile:DeviceAttributesReflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
ICC_Profile:RenderingIntentPerceptual
ICC_Profile:ConnectionSpaceIlluminant0.9642 1 0.82491
ICC_Profile:profileCreatorApple Computer Inc.
ICC_Profile:profileIDecfda38e388547c36db4bd4f7ada182f
ICC_Profile:profileDescriptionDisplay P3
ICC_Profile:profileCopyrightCopyright Apple Inc., 2022
ICC_Profile:MediaWhitePoint0.96419 1 0.82489
ICC_Profile:RedMatrixColumn0.51512 0.2412 -0.00105
ICC_Profile:GreenMatrixColumn0.29198 0.69225 0.04189
ICC_Profile:BlueMatrixColumn0.1571 0.06657 0.78407
ICC_Profile:RedTRC[object Object]
ICC_Profile:ChromaticAdaptation1.04788 0.02292 -0.0502 0.02959 0.99048 -0.01706 -0.00923 0.01508 0.75168
ICC_Profile:BlueTRC[object Object]
ICC_Profile:GreenTRC[object Object]
IPTC:CodedCharacterSetUTF8
IPTC:ApplicationRecordVersion2
IPTC:TimeCreated[object Object]
IPTC:DateCreated[object Object]
Photoshop:IPTCDigest8a49cc0f72aa3010c5302d95299590f5
Composite:ImageSize1170x1568
Composite:Megapixels1.8
Composite:DateTimeCreated[object Object]

This is 100% correct

Can they monitor people in Germany
nope. dont think so. only us cels should worry because here they can only act if you do a crime. bro its called "Grundgesetz"

View attachment 1105154
I've heard that the USA is now even taking action against people who watch certain YouTube videos. you urgently need human rights. Just imagine you arrested for watching youtube

I posted my subhuman wrist (I have the second thinnest wrist on the forum, after Whitefeminineboy):
they arrest you for posting your wirst on the internet. you should know thats illegal to post wirsts. Know they search for a wristcel :feelswhere::feelskek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back