Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here Marriage material?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
AI Overview
Learn more…

"Marriage material" is a term used to describe someone who is ready for a long-term commitment and can work on a relationship through both good and bad times. Here are some signs that someone might be marriage material:

• Willing to put in effort: They are committed to the relationship and are willing to work on it just as much as you are.

• Supportive: They listen to you, encourage you, and let you know they are proud of you.

• Honest: They are honest about their goals and are open to being set up or going on blind dates.

• Focused on family: They are focused on having a family and come from an intact family.

• Not dramatic: They don't overreact in every situation and create unnecessary drama.

Marriage material in current year is man willing to get absolutely fucked over financially and emotionally.

What is this bullshit? Marriage material aka Betabux is only available to people who are at least MTN NT.

Marriage material = be a good obedient cuck for your used post wall wife

Marriage is one of these things from old times that has no place in this world anymore. I doubt most peopel understand what a vow is and what that means for you.

But to answer your question, yes

Maybe? How would I know? ThERe’s a reason I’m on this site.

For real i don't want even foids anymore let alone children and marriage with mentally kids know as foids
You can either love foids or understand them, everyone who completely engulfed itself into blackpill sphere simply cannot see any positive views on foids
@DarkStar
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Willing to put in effort: They are committed to the relationship and are willing to work on it just as much as you are.
Yes.

Supportive: They listen to you, encourage you, and let you know they are proud of you.
I barely speak anyway so that's an automatic yes.

Honest: They are honest about their goals and are open to being set up or going on blind dates.
100%, I'm not hiding anything, am too socially retarded for that.

Focused on family: They are focused on having a family and come from an intact family.
Over for people from broken families, which I'm not, and also I'd love to be a father.

Not dramatic: They don't overreact in every situation and create unnecessary drama.
Just like the second point, this comes naturally thanks to being extremely introverted, I don't even know how to react in situations like that tbh.