Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IQ or looks

IQ vs Looks

• Godtier level IQ (10 times smarter than the smartest person who ever lived, none of the downsides)

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Chaddiest Chad (10 times more aesthetically pleasing than gigachad, throughout your life)

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters
IQ if I am smart enough to become Gigachad later on

Lol I’m a retard and ugly but if I wasn’t ugly I wouldn’t care if I’m a retard

Looks of course. I don't need to be smart. I just want to be happy. What good is wisdom if it brings no profit to the wise?

Last edited:
low IQ if you didnt pick IQ.

You can use your IQ to become the wealthiest and most powerful man on the planet.
People still wouldn't value you intrinsically, look at mathematicians throughout history... they were not chads and so we only care about how useful they were for us by discovering and inventing things, not at all about who they were

People still wouldn't value you intrinsically, look at mathematicians throughout history... they were not chads and so we only care about how useful they were for us by discovering and inventing things, not at all about who they were

mathematicians werent valued because they werent rich, society didnt reward them for their valued contributions by giving them a high amount of monetary compensation. If these mathematicians were rich, they would have lived the chad lifestyle, the only difference is they would fuck stacies via monetary payment (rather than payment via genetics, as is the case for chad).

What difference does it make whether you fuck stacies using your money or whether you fuck stacies using your appearance? At the end of the day, YOU ARE FUCKING STACIES. Sure, if you use your money to fuck them, they arent truly attracted to you; but that would only be problem for egoists who stake their happiness on being validated.

Anyone who is truly blackpilled would realise that emotions, ego etc. aren't real, they simply exist in the minds of humans. They are VIRTUAL. What's real is the house you're living in, the car you're driving, the women you're fucking etc. It doesnt matter if you attain those things through money or through genetics, at the end of the day, what matters is that you are able to enjoy those aforementioned luxuries.

mathematicians werent valued because they werent rich, society didnt reward them for their valued contributions by giving them a high amount of monetary compensation. If these mathematicians were rich, they would have lived the chad lifestyle, the only difference is they would fuck stacies via monetary payment (rather than payment via genetics, as is the case for chad).

What difference does it make whether you fuck stacies using your money or whether you fuck stacies using your appearance? At the end of the day, YOU ARE FUCKING STACIES. Sure, if you use your money to fuck them, they arent truly attracted to you; but that would only be problem for egoists who stake their happiness on being validated.

Anyone who is truly blackpilled would realise that emotions, ego etc. aren't real, they simply exist in the minds of humans. They are VIRTUAL. What's real is the house you're living in, the car you're driving, the women you're fucking etc. It doesnt matter if you attain those things through money or through genetics, at the end of the day, what matters is that you are able to enjoy those aforementioned luxuries.
You know the saying "money can't buy happiness"

That applies here, you may be able to afford legendary copes and fuck many expensive hooker stacies but at the end of the day, you will be used as an ATM, disrespected, laughed at...

I'd rather be yottachad because looks gain you social privilege you cannot have from being high IQ or rich (and you are pretty much guaranteed a lucrative modelling career as yottachad)

JFL at retards here thinking that having a high IQ automatically means you’ll be rich.

Looks of course. I don't need to be smart. I just want to be happy. What good is wisdom if it brings no profit to the wise?

I guess it depends from person to person. Some people find “meaning” in their life to be a better goal than happiness. You could probably find this “meaning” if you were smart enough.

It’s called “having your reputation precede you.” People respect you for your actions and your achievements and not something that you have no control over.
I unironically think that mathematicians are some of the coolest people out there.

You know the saying "money can't buy happiness"

That applies here, you may be able to afford legendary copes and fuck many expensive hooker stacies but at the end of the day, you will be used as an ATM, disrespected, laughed at...

I'd rather be yottachad because looks gain you social privilege you cannot have from being high IQ or rich (and you are pretty much guaranteed a lucrative modelling career as yottachad)

you really dont understand the way the world works do you?

How are you being used if you give whores money and they give you sex? It's an honest transaction taking place, you give the whore money and in return she gives you sex. Why would you expect to receive sex for free? Nothing is free in this world.

Being rich also gives you social privilege, you can promote yourself via social media by posting pictures of yourself in front of your mansion, collection of sports/supercars, private jet, luxury yacht etc. People will be begging to be your friend if you have money, you dont seem to understand the importance of money lol.

Please don't say dumb shit, it's embarrassing.

Yes, emotions are just neurochemical processes that are all in your head. Headaches and pain in general are also chemical processes that are all in your head. That doesn't mean that neither are real.

Sensory data goes in, your brain processes it, and then your brain produces the physiological responses in your body that is in accordance with what you would expect.

When you experience emotions your body undergoes changes. That's why you can literally pass out from watching things, or how a simple phone call with terrible news puts you under tremendous stress (it's your body taking in a dump of cortisol and adrenaline from your brain). Conversely, positive emotions put you in a much better physiological state than before. Elation and ecstasy aren't just words, they're measurable states of mind.

Last edited:
Please don't say dumb shit, it's embarrassing.

Yes, emotions are just neurochemical processes that are all in your head. Headaches and pain in general are also chemical processes that are all in your head. That doesn't mean that neither are real.

Sensory data goes in, your brain processes it, and then your brain produces the physiological responses in your body that is in accordance with what you would expect.

When you experience emotions your body undergoes changes. That's why you can literally pass out from watching things, or how a simple phone call with terrible news puts you under tremendous stress (it's your body taking in a dump of cortisol and adrenaline from your brain). Conversely, positive emotions put you in a much better physiological state than before. Elation and ecstasy aren't just words, they're measurable states of mind.

Dude, you completely misinterpreted what i wrote. I didnt mean they're not literally real, i meant that they're not real in the sense that emotions don't make an individual successful, only actions can do that.

Dude, you completely misinterpreted what i wrote. I didnt mean they're not literally real, i meant that they're not real in the sense that emotions don't make an individual successful, only actions can do that.

Oh, my mistake brocel. I'm sorry.

I choose the looks and then thanks to halo effect, people assume I am also the smartest guy on Earth :feelsthink:

chad of course, iq is a curse if you are ugly

how is this a question

Let's see...
IQ might get praise and famous and money and foids while a lot of people make fun of how ugly and horrible I look, like Bill Gates or Steven Hawkings or whatever.
Or.
Looks where I can be fucking retarded as shit and I get praise, famous, money, and foids while people make fun of me for being retarded, like Logan Paul, Frank, or whatever.

I think I'll take looks. Thanks.

what do you want from life?
I think most people are looking for a meaning to their lives.

Much more reliable than something as fleeting as happiness.

I think most people are looking for a meaning to their lives.

Much more reliable than something as fleeting as happiness.
I also don't really care about happiness

Looks tbh I'm fine with being slightly above avg

Women always prefer a low IQ jock.

Even if you can't increase your IQ any foid will PAY you to be with her.
LOOKS = EVERYTHING

In this case, if IQ is an equivalency towards academic success and high EQ, then yes. I was tested at having a high IQ, but I have a 1.9 overall GPA, and I haven't been good at run-of-the-mill academia in years.

You are already pretty smart, that should be your biggest reason to be proud even if you get better looks
Thanks a lot. Great seeing you again

It’s called “having your reputation precede you.” People respect you for your actions and your achievements and not something that you have no control over.
I unironically think that mathematicians are some of the coolest people out there.
Yeah, except attractive people get 100x the respect and praise just for existing :lul:

It's not even that they respect them a ton, it's that they disrespect all the uglies so much that being attractive is heaven in comparison