Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IQ or looks

IQ vs Looks

• Godtier level IQ (10 times smarter than the smartest person who ever lived, none of the downsides)

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Chaddiest Chad (10 times more aesthetically pleasing than gigachad, throughout your life)

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters
Egbertjack

Egbertjack

Philosophycel
★★
Pretty self explanatory thread.

Would you rather be born with a godtier level IQ (10 times the level of Ainan Celeste Cawley) but with slightly below average looks.

OR

Be born with the genetic potential to be 10 times the chad that gigachad is but with slightly below average iq.

NOTE: You will not suffer from any of the side-effects most high IQ individuals suffer from i.e autism, depression, alcoholism, etc.

Your looks as a godtier chad will not deteriorate with time and you keep your youthful vigor throughout your life.

Anyone who replies without proper reasoning is a Single-digit IQcel and a faggot.

Why not both?

water is wet nigga

Pretty self explanatory thread.

Would you rather be born with a godtier level IQ (10 times the level of Ainan Celeste Cawley) but with slightly below average looks.

OR

Be born with the genetic potential to be 10 times the chad that gigachad is but with slightly below average iq.

NOTE: You will not suffer from any of the side-effects most high IQ individuals suffer from i.e autism, depression, alcoholism, etc.

Your looks as a godtier chad will not deteriorate with time and you keep your youthful vigor throughout your life.
Looks is ALL GrAYcel

Always looks, those will give you IQ points. IQ cannot give you looks.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Gimme reason
Being more educated and having more knowledge than other people has never made me happy.

As regards Looks, 10 millimeters of lack of forward growth is what made me a shit rejected by women and thus my life unhappy

Against the rules.

What? How do looks give you IQ points? IQ is something you're born with. All the studying in the world will maaaaybee increase your score by 2 points.

Gimme reason

Gimme a reason faggot
You’re not entitled to one GrAY guy

My IQ is good enough. I won't benefit from having autistic levels of intelligence, though the eidetic memory is nice. Given the choice between adding extra IQ points that have severely diminishing returns and a 10/10 face and frame, it's a no brainer.

If the question was whether or not I'd trade my intelligence for looks, then it'd be no.

Looks, just because I will get treated better

Against the rules.

What? How do looks give you IQ points? IQ is something you're born with. All the studying in the world will maaaaybee increase your score by 2 points.

Gimme reason

Gimme a reason faggot
Genetically, those with good looks are nearly 5x as likely to be intelligent. The cope of good lucking people being stupid is false statistically speaking

You’re not entitled to one GrAY guy
Why are you even replying to this thread?

My IQ is good enough. I won't benefit from having autistic levels of intelligence, though the eidetic memory is nice. Given the choice between adding extra IQ points that have severely diminishing returns and a 10/10 face and frame, it's a no brainer.

If the question was whether or not I'd trade my intelligence for looks, then it'd be no.
You're thinking too small though, having that level of intelligence would make literally everyone else seem like a chimpanzee or a worm to you. You'd have ascended above humanity so you wouldn't give a shit about any of the stuff you care about right now including chads or looks.

You'd probably be able to bring in a new age of humanity or just become one with universe or some shit.

If the IQ can help me make money, then I’ll take the money and surgerymaxx.

Otherwise, I’ll take looks.

Genetically, those with good looks are nearly 5x as likely to be intelligent. The cope of good lucking people being stupid is false statistically speaking
Wtf? Could you give me a source on this? That just seems unfair.

This is actually a tough question.

At a certain level of IQ, you would have the ability to create the technologies necessary to turn yourself into TeraChad.

And so you'd have the best of both worlds.

But if you fall short of that IQ threshold, you're just another incel.

I'll take the 2nd option. I want to ensure a lifetime of sex.

Looks, obviously. The smarter you are the more depressed you are, ignorance is bliss especially when you get handed the world on a silver platter because of your looks

i would use that IQ to rule the world and ill have a private harem of 10/10 foids in my basement .
So it doesnt matter if im truecel or chad .

At a certain level of IQ, you would have the ability to create the technologies necessary to turn yourself into TeraChad.
cope, not possible within a human lifespan even with a literal IQ of 1000

maybe if we were talking about someone born in the distant future were such a technology already wasn't too far away

Looks, obviously. The smarter you are the more depressed you are, ignorance is bliss especially when you get handed the world on a silver platter because of your looks
I specifically mentioned you won't suffer from any of the mental shit that correlate with a high IQ.

This is actually a tough question.

And so you'd have the best of both worlds.

But if you fall short of that IQ threshold, you're just another incel.

I'll take the 2nd option. I want to ensure a lifetime of sex.
I feel like at a certain level of intelligence, regular humans would just seem like mindless animals to you whom you wouldn't even be attracted to, That's my theory.

There's also that meme that Gigachad would fuck men as well since literally everyone would look feminine compared to him, so there's that to look forward to?

Last edited:
I specifically mentioned you won't suffer from any of the mental shit that correlate with a high IQ.
Sorry I missed that. Well first of all, that's impossible. You realize that right? You can't have one without the other, that's pure fantasy and it wouldn't even make sense.

Second, I still choose looks

You're thinking too small though, having that level of intelligence would make literally everyone else seem like a chimpanzee or a worm to you. You'd have ascended above humanity so you wouldn't give a shit about any of the stuff you care about right now including chads or looks.

You'd probably be able to bring in a new age of humanity or just become one with universe or some shit.

Most people already are like a chimp to me, so that point is moot. KEK

No, trust me, I've thought about this for a long time. You have the romantic ideal of super intelligent individuals becoming prophets and technocrats, ushering in humanity into a golden age of heightened consciousness.

You have to understand the human condition to understand why that quest will fail from inception. Humanity cannot be uplifted by mere statistical IQ lotteries. It will happen organically and systematically, but it's an extremely slow process. It could take as much as another millenium just to get us started on the right track, and then several thousand years more before we reach a level where the dumbest person on earth is capable of reaching a priori philosphical and mathematical truths by themselves.

IQ is extremely overrated it doesn't matter that much unless you want to be a scientist or something. Looks however are life changing

If having godtier IQ means i can become rich in a short span then id choose it.

Are you sure you are even blackpiled? LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
IQ means nothing if you are ugly,short, and ethnic

Looks allow you to do less work and get the benifits from life a hard worker has

Most people already are like a chimp to me, so that point is moot. KEK

No, trust me, I've thought about this for a long time. You have the romantic ideal of super intelligent individuals becoming prophets and technocrats, ushering in humanity into a golden age of heightened consciousness.

You have to understand the human condition to understand why that quest will fail from inception. Humanity cannot be uplifted by mere statistical IQ lotteries. It will happen organically and systematically, but it's an extremely slow process. It could take as much as another millenium just to get us started on the right track, and then several thousand years more before we reach a level where the dumbest person on earth is capable of reaching a priori philosphical and mathematical truths by themselves.
Would this super intelligent individual be treated with respect though because of his intelligence?

Also, don’t you think with advent of transhumanist ideas, humans WOULD be able to progress at an explosive rate with the help of artificial augmentations? I think the super intelligent guy would then be the catalyst for this kind of change.

Gigachad would probably bring about a more aesthetically pleasing change in humanity by impregnating literally everything and eliminating all the shitty genes form the gene pool.

IQ is extremely overrated it doesn't matter that much unless you want to be a scientist or something. Looks however are life changing

Sadly, this is true. The "life utility" for IQ is around 115-120. You can live a healthy, happy, comfortable, and productive life without ever understanding some of the bigger mysteries of the universe.

Why are you even replying to this thread?

Bc i can GrAYboi

I'm retarded, it hurts to think sometimes. Can't concentrate, can't do mental math, very low attention span

Would this super intelligent individual be treated with respect though because of his intelligence?

I'm afraid not. Humanity, despite it's advancements as a species, is still driven by instinct and emotion. Humans are still social apes who play dominance games, including the biggest dominance game there is: war. That they can do calculus and build spaceships is inconsequential to their evolution, and are aberrant side effects of it.

Who is good looking and popular will always be more valued than who is more intelligent, by virtue of their biological imperative. If building rockets and computers had a direct and immediate effect on the chances of putting the penis in the vagina, then, and only then, would intelligence be valued amongst the common human ape. As it stands, intelligence is only valued when it is able to solve practical and immediate problems.

Also, don’t you think with advent of transhumanist ideas, humans WOULD be able to progress at an explosive rate with the help of artificial augmentations? I think the super intelligent guy would then be the catalyst for this kind of change.

Humans are still very immature and naive with technology. As I said, they are still operating on primitive software, governed primarily by instinct and emotion. With any new developed or introduced technology the first reaction to it is to weaponize it (survival instinct), and the second is to utilize it for increasing the probability of mating.

If you provide humans with augmentations, it will not change their base nature, nor will it help curb it.

Gigachad would probably bring about a more aesthetically pleasing change in humanity by impregnating literally everything and eliminating all the shitty genes form the gene pool.

That doesn't solve the problems of the human condition. In fact it arguably worsens it, as it accentuates the problems with hypergamy and its effects on societies and civilization.

Also, giga chad is not immune from having some non-negligible number of sub8 sons, thanks to random genetic recombination, which means there will be a large number of turbo, insta virgins that are always going to be born, regardless of how high quality his genes are.

Last edited:
Looks for sure

IQ without looks is nothing. If I am very high IQ but am an incel then I don't think any one will appreciate me for my high IQ.

Intelligence alone doesn’t do or get you anything, you can be 200 IQ sure and you will see and analyze the world differently or better than other people, but it doesn’t improve your quality of life per se. You would need to apply that intelligence and have access to the resources to do so. Tesla died poor for example.

Meanwhile, if you’re good looking people just throw money and success at you, Jeremy Meeks was a black CRIMINAL gangster in the US of A and his good looks alone overrid his bad decisions and every institutional disadvantage you would expect on someone of his socioeconomic class. He had every reason to be a FAILURE in life but he is successful in every facet of it currently.

JFL at this question and anyone who voted for IQ

Being highly intelligent is insanely overrated. If anything it makes you fucking miserable.

Being below average intelligence is pretty blissful, really - you don’t know much about the world, and you don’t care. Throw gigachad looks in and you are playing on god mode, constant never ending blissful happiness and joy.

some of these people i dont think read what Op said. 10 times iq of 263 iq...... you probably could become a billionaire and clone foids or perform brain surgery and change their ways.

The iq because with that you could get a great job And or be a great criminal and become rich so basically god teir iq plus thugmaxxed criminal

Looks obviously. Fucking a new stacy everyday. All else is cope

Looks, you'll go on to succeed to a higher degree with looks over intelligence, reap better rewards & are less likely to develop depression or anhedonia due to your lower intelligence limiting your potential to see the ills of the world & taking it's tolls on your mental health unless you're some kind of psychopath that relishes in the misery & seeks to accelerate it.

Simply put looks requires you to simply keep that very thing that gets you by in life while intelligence requires hard work implementing things & seeing it through no doubt fighting others trying to stop you within' the law every step of the way.

With looks you can get away with a lot of shit but intelligence won't help you so well in the face of a racism or rape claim against your name.
some of these people i dont think read what Op said. 10 times iq of 263 iq...... you probably could become a billionaire and clone foids or perform brain surgery and change their ways.
Wouldn't you feel completely disconnected from those around you & even be perceived as a threat by the majority to the point they want to destroy you.

Your big brain intellect would come up with theories that the rest just are not ready to accept, painting you as a tyrant.
JFL at this question and anyone who voted for IQ

Being highly intelligent is insanely overrated. If anything it makes you fucking miserable.

Being below average intelligence is pretty blissful, really - you don’t know much about the world, and you don’t care. Throw gigachad looks in and you are playing on god mode, constant never ending blissful happiness and joy.

Ecclesiastes 1:18

King James Bible
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Last edited:
I think being that much smarter than everyone would be isolating. You'd essentially be the only human in a world of chimps

I would go with the former, with my intelligence I would develop a cure to inceldom, like genetic augmentation

low IQ if you didnt pick IQ.

You can use your IQ to become the wealthiest and most powerful man on the planet.

low IQ if you didnt pick IQ.

You can use your IQ to become the wealthiest and most powerful man on the planet.

Almost all high IQ individuals don't moneymaxx. Some of them even completely waste their potential.

High IQ is not some ticket you can cash in, it's a particular type of advantage over others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back