Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Interesting hobbies - way to find a women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22652
  • Start date

Can having interesting hobbies help you find a women?

• yes

• no

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 22652

Deleted member 22652

You either fit right in or you don't fit.
-
Hi I'm 21. I come from poor family but I have always been working and learning more than average. Currently I make more than majority of teachers in my shithole country. I study accountacy, altough on first year I found half-time job connected with that. I can play the piano smoothly, do tricks with skateboard pretty well. Interested in music, economics, history. Always been good in PC games (diamond 1 in lol, C3 in rocket league).

Yet in life I struggle only in one thing. I feel terribly alone, never had sex, all women reject me due to my hegiht - 5'6''. Even if I find someone really shorter she will eventually say to me that she is not into short guys despite being way shorter than me.

Do you think all these hobbies are worthless? Do all life efforts and accomplishments and talents mean nothing for a women just because someone is short/has ugly face etc?

Any hobby is worthless as a way to find a woman if you lack some other obvious things. Sad but true.

Any hobby is worthless as a way to find a woman if you lack some other obvious things. Sad but true.
Mostly this. I would say maybe going to a skate park (since you like skating) would be your best bet. I see lots of foids hanging around there. However have caution, if you are below 5/10 you’re wasting your time

There is no hobby for your face or height.

Even if it is her only way of meeting men and online dating apps aren't a thing... you still have to be the chad of the hobby group.

A hobby can be a medium to meet similarly minded people, but a hobby doesn’t make you attractive.

Nah no hobby you have is gonna impress a woman into desiring you. Perhaps it could be useful to meet women if it's an organized, social activity. But that isn't going to amount to shit if you don't have normie tier looks at the very least

yes unfortunately. there are some limited options for people to ascend, getting a hobby is not one of them

The Virgin Musician VS The Chad Yo-Yo Player

It's actually the opposite. None of this can add to your chances of getting a female, but having truly interesting hobbies can often just been seen as weird in the eyes of females. Remember they're the ultimate conformists, the only time hobbies might help is if you can socialmaxx through them.

@Saudade is WWEmaxxing a way to find a woman?

Chad can be homeless, taking drugs on the sidewalk, and foids will still think he's kind and lovable, and would want to save him and keep him as a boyfriend because he looks good. Hobbies and self improvement is just garbage PUA scammers say to scam low tier men out of their money while wasting their time.

@Saudade is WWEmaxxing a way to find a woman?
I am watching grown adults in costumes insulting each other on microphones and pretending to fight? What do you think?

Last edited:
they aren't worthless. you can derive self-esteem from them, but if you arent good looking it's worthless to women unless it makes you money.

Cope you still need to pass a certain looks and height threshold for a foid

No, not if you're fucking ugly.

Meet women? Yes.
Date them? No.
Fuck them? No.

Like @Emba said, no hobbies for your face and height.