Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Join me and try to ascend.

You are right when describing many incels on this forum, I also think it's full of pathetic crybabies.
But stop the cringemaxxing with sasuke and adolf hitler

Ok, but I wasn't mentioning them to be edgy or as a joke. I read Mein Kampf. Learning about how fucked Germany was in terms of it's economy, and how Hitler had the nationalistic pride to make Germany strong again and take over other people's lands was motivating for me, and I watched Naruto in my childhood so it has an impact on me, although I don't watch anime now. I related with Sasuke when he said he will bear the hatred of the entire world to solve everyone's problems. Maybe it's cringe so I won't make any more references.

Brother you thoroughly embarrased yourself on that stream. You could have asked people here and gotten an atleast somewhat private rating. Instead you decided to go on the clown show and get shat on by that uncivilized meat inspector. On top of that you are talking like a freshman in middle school with this ‘starting a movement bs’. Get real brocel.

No shit, I know. It's impacted me in real life, I fucking know the detriments of going on that call. About 2 weeks ago, I was legitimately planning on killing myself due to the backlash and consequences of going on that call. It's been more than a month and it still impacts me every single fucking day. The movement is not fucking bs, it's my fucking life goal. I talk like a Freshman because I have autism, and I can't write to a higher degree beyond that. I'm fucking stupid and autistic, I can't change that. I want to solve inceldom. I will solve inceldom. The entire world will laugh at me, but I won't give a fuck, and I'll continue moving forwards. Mockery, humiliation, looking in the mirror and seeing my fucking disgusting face, hell and pain, over and over and over, but I still want to keep moving forwards because my only goal is being the leader of a movement that solves societal problems.

This movement is my life goal until I die, and I'll keep fighting despite the mockery and humiliation. Normal people kill themselves after being humiliated for the world to see, there has been real cases of people who went through the same situation, got mocked and humiliated for millions to see, then killed themselves due to the shame and embarrassment. There have been instances of that, but I want to fight and solve problems.

Unfortunately Slavlands are too far

Ok, but I wasn't mentioning them to be edgy or as a joke. I read Mein Kampf. Learning about how fucked Germany was in terms of it's economy, and how Hitler had the nationalistic pride to make Germany strong again and take over other people's lands was motivating for me, and I watched Naruto in my childhood so it has an impact on me, although I don't watch anime now. I related with Sasuke when he said he will bear the hatred of the entire world to solve everyone's problems. Maybe it's cringe so I won't make any more references.
I did the same at your age, I also read mein kampf when I was young.

What I pointed out in another post is that it is common for the psychological profile of people who end up in blackpill forums to worship fictional characters like Sasuke or historical characters like Adolf Hitler, it is part of being an outcast, it is in our DNA, but it is also True what another user said: Don't be naive

I ended up growing up and got rid of worshiping that guy even though his cause of removing the Jews from power was good.

If you know history, you may know what AH ordered the "bastards of the Rhine" to do. They were basically mulatto sons of black fathers from the French colonies and German women. He ordered them to be castrated and killed. He did not have a good opinion of black people and considered them an inferior race, don't cuck yourself.

If I myself were black I would never have Hitler as an example to follow, that's why others tell you it's cringe

Too far to leave all cuck foid worshipping culture and with addition of western feminism it's probably worst hell for sub4 males

No shit, I know. It's impacted me in real life, I fucking know the detriments of going on that call. About 2 weeks ago, I was legitimately planning on killing myself due to the backlash and consequences of going on that call. It's been more than a month and it still impacts me every single fucking day. The movement is not fucking bs, it's my fucking life goal. I talk like a Freshman because I have autism, and I can't write to a higher degree beyond that. I'm fucking stupid and autistic, I can't change that. I want to solve inceldom. I will solve inceldom. The entire world will laugh at me, but I won't give a fuck, and I'll continue moving forwards. Mockery, humiliation, looking in the mirror and seeing my fucking disgusting face, hell and pain, over and over and over, but I still want to keep moving forwards because my only goal is being the leader of a movement that solves societal problems.

This movement is my life goal until I die, and I'll keep fighting despite the mockery and humiliation. Normal people kill themselves after being humiliated for the world to see, there has been real cases of people who went through the same situation, got mocked and humiliated for millions to see, then killed themselves due to the shame and embarrassment. There have been instances of that, but I want to fight and solve problems.
Bro if u ever need someone to talk to or want looks advice from u can contact me. But I gotta be frank with u about this ‘movement’. You cant fix anything about the world in ur situation. Ur a low smv male and this is how animals are hardwired and will remain. But u will probably not get what I am trying to say. So by all means try whatever u want. But remember that it will fail miserably.

Bro if u ever need someone to talk to or want looks advice from u can contact me. But I gotta be frank with u about this ‘movement’. You cant fix anything about the world in ur situation. Ur a low smv male and this is how animals are hardwired and will remain. But u will probably not get what I am trying to say. So by all means try whatever u want. But remember that it will fail miserably.
It won't fail because I refuse for it to fail.

I am a low SMV male, that's why this movement needs to be made.

I will fix the world, because the world is unfair. I won't fail because I'll try until I die. I refuse to rot or rope simply because society and the world is unfair.

So I'm revolting by creating a movement, and making it my life goal to ascend and be the leader of that movement that will solve problems.

It won't fail because I have full belief it won't.

I will fix the world, because the world is unfair. I won't fail because I'll try until I die. I refuse to rot or rope simply because society and the world is unfair.

So I'm revolting by creating a movement, and making it my life goal to ascend and be the leader of that movement that will solve problems.

But you gotta acknowledge that no one in the history of mankind ever succeeded in what you trying, not chads, not no one. What makes u special? U are sub5, short, non-NT and non-white. I truely wish the best for you but get real. Because if this fails from what I have seen of you I think you will rope.

The only way Inceldom will be solved is through AI Android gfs, The development of which will happen soon due to the increasing demand for it.

aim low first boyo, first u gotta think about yourself before others, try to ascend yourself first and after u can do that u can think about other incels if u wanna help after that. i wont say anything more than this cause u wont give up anyway so good luck boyo

aim low first boyo, first u gotta think about yourself before others, try to ascend yourself first and after u can do that u can think about other incels if u wanna help after that. i wont say anything more than this cause u wont give up anyway so good luck boyo
Right? Bro got clowned by fitx and is talking about saving us truecels. Like please.

My goal is to be the leader of an incel ascension movement, because the only reason I was given hell since birth was to be the one who fixes it all.

The world will operate the exact same unless someone tries to change it. The short, ugly and autistic men will continue to be marginalized, and suicidal men will continue to kill themselves unless someone tries to change it. That someone is me.

If you analyze the rest of your life until death, it is likely your plan is to rot, or at the very least, live an unideal life until you die.

The cure to inceldom is me, because I'm the one with the life goal to fix it. I was born to solve inceldom, that's why I was given hell and humilation for years. I was born to aid autistic people, ugly people, the traumatized, the marginalized, the humiliated because why else would God give all of that pain to me?

I have nothing. I'm the truest of truecels. People at my University Campus SAW the Fitx video, and give me stares whilst I'm walking past them. Humiliation, an ugly face, an inferior race, a short height, God is real and has given that to me because it's logically sound for the leader of an incel asension movement to have every single negative circumstance an incel may have.

I acknowledge human nature exists. The blackpill is true. But I'll fight until the bitter end, to my death. I refuse to die as a humilation, and not a hero. Dark Virtue will exceed beyond words on a screen, in real life people will see me as the ugliest embarrassment with the most ambition. I'm not going to hide due to the mockery, I'll fight back.

Being ugly ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being short ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Having a shitty social and family environment ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being autistic ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being publically humiliated for MILLIONS to see, ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways.

I am a Martyr. I will fight until death, and I want you to join me. I'll find the solution, and this website will no longer have to exist after my work is done.

I'll solve inceldom, and I'll keep trying to grow the ascension movement until my death, even if it means I get banned, cancelled, jumped, shot or mugged. As long as I'm still alive, I'll fight to grow this movement as the leader of it until I die. I am willing to die for this movement, because it's my life goal to fight against this shitty society.

The black pill definitely exists, but I'll find an antidote to that pill. The disbelief and cancellation now will mean nothing when it will be shown that inceldom can be solved, because I'll solve it.

Millions will laugh at me, the redpillers will argue that I'm too nihilistic and pitiful and will despise me, whilst the blackpillers and incels will claim I'm too optimistic, and will also despise me despite me being the one who will solve their pains. People not aware of any of the pills will continue laughing at me, because despite my pain, the world only sees me as a public humilation.

Everyone will hate and mock me. Suicide looks like the tastiest option, but I'll never do that. I'll try to grow a movement that aims to solves problems until I die.

I'll fight until I die, head on. I'll confront the people who glance at me. I'll show my conviction through grinding. Until I die, my only goal is growing the Dark Virtue movement. Blossoming despite the humiliation, and growing a movement that will solve the problems and unfairness of the world.

I will be the one who will make it possible for any incel to ascend. I'll be laughed at until my death, but fuck it. I'm prepared to fight to the death.
You'll have to succeed or die trying

You'll have to succeed or die trying
Exactly.

Right? Bro got clowned by fitx and is talking about saving us truecels. Like please.

That shows I'm not full of shit. I'm a truecel with a WORSE life than you. You're statistically more likely to ascend then me, because I have nothing. I have no status, publicly humiliated by millions, laughed at by millions, ugly, short, not even white, and I'm autistic. How the fuck do I ascend? I have an "Individual Maximization" strategy. I'll build status by being the leader of this movement. I'll fully looksmax, I'll improve my social skills and I'll be a bodybuilder, fighter, entrepreneur and leader.

I can solve inceldom because I have every single negative circumstance of an incel. If I was jacked, handsome, and rich and I talk about solving inceldom, it can immediately be pointed out, "That guy is full of shit, he's a chad." But I'm a truecel, yet I believe I'll ascend as long as I don't die before all of my plans are fulfilled, so my strategy has to be legitimate.

If I didn't believe that inceldom could be solved legitimately, then there would be no motivation for me to try to ascend, but I don't believe it's over.

I agree with that statement. I'm just spreading awareness of the movement because I want public awareness as soon as possible.

Maybe I die before I become successful, at least people knew that I was trying to become successful.

If I die now, but I'm posting youtube videos saying "I'm trying to become successful", at least if I died, people knew "He was trying to become successful." But if I died, and no one was aware of my plans because "I kept it in the dark and wanted to keep it a surprise", I would be seen as the truecel humiliation.

So I want everyone to know my plans, just in case I die before those plans are executed.

Exactly.

That shows I'm not full of shit. I'm a truecel with a WORSE life than you. You're statistically more likely to ascend then me, because I have nothing. I have no status, publicly humiliated by millions, laughed at by millions, ugly, short, not even white, and I'm autistic. How the fuck do I ascend? I have an "Individual Maximization" strategy. I'll build status by being the leader of this movement. I'll fully looksmax, I'll improve my social skills and I'll be a bodybuilder, fighter, entrepreneur and leader.

I can solve inceldom because I have every single negative circumstance of an incel. If I was jacked, handsome, and rich and I talk about solving inceldom, it can immediately be pointed out, "That guy is full of shit, he's a chad." But I'm a truecel, yet I believe I'll ascend as long as I don't die before all of my plans are fulfilled, so my strategy has to be legitimate.

If I didn't believe that inceldom could be solved legitimately, then there would be no motivation for me to try to ascend, but I don't believe it's over.
I must say brocel, you definitely have a heart. May I ask what you are studying at college and we can join this movement?

It's nearly impossible to get rich as a truecel. I don't care about getting a gf anymore. But when you're rich, you're able to afford better copes and you don't have to work.

I must say brocel, you definitely have a heart. May I ask what you are studying at college and we can join this movement?
I'm taking computer science courses but with my situation, I can't depend on university. I'll probably get a degree but I have to become self employed.

To join the movement, you just have to follow the movement's principles. There is a discord server with about 140 members, but it's not a complete movement yet

My literal bio says I'm 18.
I thought you said you were 20 in the fitx interview but now I remember you lied about that bcs he only allowed 20+
Irotting on an incel website with no motivation to ascend, meaning you're the fucking loser, not me.
I have my plans and copes, I just don’t larp about them in big monologues and try to gas them up as some world changing movement
"Yes, making fun of an autistic person who wants to save your ass is the move."
I’m not making fun of you, I’m just pointing out that the best thing you can do for yourself isn’t your dark virtue, but growing up and learning social skills. I’m an autist too, learning to emulate NTs is possible, especially since you don’t seem to be one of the higher levels of autism based on your videos
“Dark Virtue" is just a fucking name.
It’s a dumb and edgy name
Andrew Tate has Hustler's University. Hamza Ahmed has Adonis Gang.
They’re not people you should emulate
It's just a fucking name. The name doesn't matter because the concept is still the same. I'm the one who's going to make a movement to help marginalized individuals such as autistic people, ugly people, incels, because you're all fucking rotting like idiots. Truthfully, that's my honest opinion of you all. You were given a bad card, but instead of trying to work with what you have, you rot on incel forums and talk shit like a bitch.
Just because we don’t share our copes with everyone doesn’t mean we don’t try.
Maybe that will get me banned but it's the truth. This website is such a circlejerk,
You’re not getting banned for coping and trying to ascend nigga. :feelsseriously: Stop talking about getting banned. No one’s banning anyone.
I have to work around what I say and be extra careful not trying to offend
No one is offended by you coping
I didn't quote Erwin Smith. I made a reference to him,
“Erwin Smith said that” were your words iirc.
but stuttered because my social skills are fucked.
It’s a video, you can fix it or have a script so you don’t get lost as much
I'm the one promoting my movement until I get banned.
Sigh
So continue to be a moron who talks shit, whilst I'm actually trying to succeed and become a full time content creator
More successful and charismatic people have tried and failed. You’ve already fucked up majorly by revealing your face and name. If you actually succeed you’re going to very easily get doxxed and firebombed or arrested by glowniggers like Tate. Look what happened to DBDR. Rehab has the right idea, you should emulate him. Also, learn to talk like a normal person, get a script so you don’t stutter as much, and cut the video together if you do make mistakes. And don’t quote anime characters in your videos lmao
If you ascend, ban.
Of course. What use would someone who ascended have for this website?

I thought you said you were 20 in the fitx interview but now I remember you lied about that bcs he only allowed 20+

I have my plans and copes, I just don’t larp about them in big monologues and try to gas them up as some world changing movement

I’m not making fun of you, I’m just pointing out that the best thing you can do for yourself isn’t your dark virtue, but growing up and learning social skills. I’m an autist too, learning to emulate NTs is possible, especially since you don’t seem to be one of the higher levels of autism based on your videos

It’s a dumb and edgy name

They’re not people you should emulate

Just because we don’t share our copes with everyone doesn’t mean we don’t try.

You’re not getting banned for coping and trying to ascend nigga. :feelsseriously: Stop talking about getting banned. No one’s banning anyone.

No one is offended by you coping

“Erwin Smith said that” were your words iirc.

It’s a video, you can fix it or have a script so you don’t get lost as much

Sigh

More successful and charismatic people have tried and failed. You’ve already fucked up majorly by revealing your face and name. If you actually succeed you’re going to very easily get doxxed and firebombed or arrested by glowniggers like Tate. Look what happened to DBDR. Rehab has the right idea, you should emulate him. Also, learn to talk like a normal person, get a script so you don’t stutter as much, and cut the video together if you do make mistakes. And don’t quote anime characters in your videos lmao

Of course. What use would someone who ascended have for this website?

I apologize for chimping out, because you do make valid points.

I disagree on one thing.

I want to go down the Andrew Tate, Sneako, Nick Fuentes, Myron Gaines route.

I analysed after the virality of the Fitx video there's 3 choices.

1. Rope/rotting. Either I get super depressed, start rotting, smoking weed to bear with the pain and humilation, or go off the deep end and rope because it has happened before. Someone being publically humilated online, something gets leaked then they rope.

2. Option 2 is basically your route. I try to hide and disassociate myself as much as possible from the Fitx situation. I try to get Fitx to take it the videos. I report all of the reposts.

3. Option 3 is become a public famous influencer and try to fix my reputation, so if someone in University saw the video, I go up to them and confront them head on, so option 3 is fighting the situation head on.

The reason why I think option 3 is the best option, is because people already know my name and face from the Fitx call. If I try to hide from the situation, for 1, it's simply impossible because it's at least 5 million views, it will get to 10 million views within 2 years, and it won't actually salvage the situation. The only way my reputation can be salvaged is if I pull a Nikocado Avocado. If I somehow grow so viral that everyone who saw the Fitx video sees my practically "self improvement" content. If they all see that I go to the gym, do MMA, have social skills, I agree with you in which I should improve my social skills, if I rebrand myself as "The ugly male with a high level of ambition", and people see that, that will change my reputation.

I'm basically taking the risk because I can't play it safe. The reason why I debate to myself so much about the value of University and a degree is because I can't go down the traditional safe path. No one is hiring me with my past so I'm basically forced to make this "escape the matrix/entrepreneurship" thing work. Myron Gaines wore the KKK suit, did the Hitler salute on stream. Sneako went insane with the feminists and also did the Hitler salute. Lucas Gage calls out the Jew, Andrew Tate is seen as a full on rapist/human trafficker and Nick Fuentes is seen as a white supremacist. Their online footprints are fucked, and I have to go down their path because I want to be a truth teller.

It's too late now, millions of people saw the video, I won't be able to get a Job, my online footprint is totally fucked, I can try to fix it but it's too late to salvage, so might as well take the hard non-traditional pathway. I could get full on arrested, because I'll be associated with misogyny, inceldom, anti-semitism, alt-right, toxic masculinity, I'll be associated with all of those things.

I might make a nickname but I'm terrible with coming up with names, "Dark Virtue" (seeking virtue despite the dark), was seriously the best name I could come up with. The MHCheese454, my old name. The MH standed for my old Youtube channel name "MultiHustler" when I was fully redpilled, so I'm not good with names. All my nicknames are terrible, but the content will always be associated with my face.

I’m willing to sacrifice it all, that’s how you know it’s legit. I’ll never be able to get a regular job, 10 years from now, when I’m fully jacked and self employed, if it all works out and I don’t end up homeless, I’ll be associated with alt right extremism and the far-right. If it was some larp or joke, I wouldn’t be willing to risk everything. That’s how you know I’m totally legit about starting this movement. Maybe it’s extreme risk taking, or it’s just extreme stupidity, but I know I have no choice but to make this work, because my ass isn't getting a job when I'm talking about incel ascension and reposting Nick Fuentes and Tate clips on twitter. I'm all in.

Last edited:
i get this is troll anyway but, no member of the nigger race should lead anything dont even make such serious, sensitive joke like this man it hurts my heart

i get this is troll anyway but, no member of the nigger race should lead anything dont even make such serious, sensitive joke like this man it hurts my heart
My name is Abdoulaye Tarnagda nigga

This isn't a troll. I'm willing to sacrifice everything because this is my life goal. I'm already doxxed. I've already been publically humiliated for millions of views. I'm going to go down the non-traditional content creator/entreprenuer Sneako, Nick Fuentes route because I won't be able to get a job due to my fucked online footprint and I want to call out the Jew. No job will hire me so I have to become self employed.

Maybe I'm the biggest idiot in the world, but this is legit.

It's a legit plan, it's a legitimate idea and goal.

I am a nigger, but none of you yt pepo are doing shit to solve inceldom, so I decided I would the one who solves inceldom. It's as simple as that. My footprint is already hyper-fucked, I can't hide that shit, I have to acknowledge that and go all in.

Like I've said before, I find your motivation admirable, but I just want you to know that it's not your fault if you never succeed.

Like I've said before, I find your motivation admirable, but I just want you to know that it's not your fault if you never succeed.
I will succeed, in my goals and in growing the movement.

It is my life goal, after all.

I will succeed, in my goals and in growing the movement.

It is my life goal, after all.
I just don't understand why you can't just strive for improvement in practically anything else other than ascension. You have the drive to become incredibly skilled at anything, why waste all of it on trying to ascend? Even if you do succeed, what'll come after it? You'll be a low-tier normie, and you'll have to pay thousands and take girls on numerous dates before they even consider letting you kiss them.

Why not just do what I do, and take up various hobbies and skills? It's far more beneficial, Sasukecel.

I just don't understand why you can't just strive for improvement in practically anything else other than ascension. You have the drive to become incredibly skilled at anything, why waste all of it on trying to ascend? Even if you do succeed, what'll come after it? You'll be a low-tier normie, and you'll have to pay thousands and take girls on numerous dates before they even consider letting you kiss them.

Why not just do what I do, and take up various hobbies and skills? It's far more beneficial, Sasukecel.

I strive for improvement in ascension and all areas. That's what my Individual Maximization idea is.

My only life goal is being the leader of this movement. "Be the leader of this movement, then die." That is my life plan. It's not a larp or joke, it's genuinely my only life goal.

I strive for improvement in ascension and all areas. That's what my Individual Maximization idea is.

My only life goal is being the leader of this movement. "Be the leader of this movement, then die." That is my life plan. It's not a larp or joke, it's genuinely my only life goal.
Succed and show the path then.

Succed and show the path then.
Exactly. People won't believe in the movement unless there's proof the movement works. I will show that proof.

Then continue to rot until you die and no one will care about you.

No one cares about incels. You can rot until you die, or join me and try to ascend. The choice is yours.

link your yt channel

Nigga needs to be Narutocel. "Believe it" ass nigga oh my lord
I’m gonna be a sexhaver! Believe it!
IMG 6103

I’m gonna be a sexhaver! Believe it!View attachment 1273497
Nigga needs to be Narutocel. "Believe it" ass nigga oh my lord

What other choice is there? I'm not even motivated, I'm filled with fear and dread. I'm not Chad, I'm autistic publically humiliated black loser.

That's my permanent public reputation. I am a worldwide clown, on top of being ugly, short and autistic. I just know that something should be done, because if nothing gets done, nothing will happen. You guys have a higher chance of ascending than me, because you're more NT then me and your reputations aren't ruined.

I want to try to fix an unfixable situation, instead of rotting until I die. I will never live a normal life. My life is permanently ruined. It will always be hell and despair. I have nothing going for me. I'm not some motivational guy who wants to act morally superior, I'm a loser who wants to resist against pain rather than succumb to it.

I apologize for chimping out, because you do make valid points.
Apology accepted
I want to go down the Andrew Tate, Sneako, Nick Fuentes, Myron Gaines route.
A lot of people have tried that, for every Tate, there’s 10000 other PUAs with dwindling audiences, but it’s something at least. You do need to learn how to debate better though.

people like Tate, Sneaki and Fitx are ambush predators, they’re above average debaters who only go after people who they can tell can’t fight back. Fitx realized you were one of these people. You need to at least reach his level in debate and preparation to have a chance in such an industry, but it is possible. Learn their techniques and emulate them. However, you’ll always be held back by your appearance on fitx, just like Sneako had to crawl out of the depths of irrelevance after the cuck thing, and he was already popular when that happened.
2. Option 2 is basically your route. I try to hide and disassociate myself as much as possible from the Fitx situation. I try to get Fitx to take it the videos. I report all of the reposts.
That probably won’t happen, his video did well and I don’t see why he would take it down. In any case, it’s already out there with hundreds or thousands of reposts, your best bet is to just hope to meet people who haven’t seen the video, it’s not like everyone saw or remembered it, and it will eventually be forgotten. Of course, if you go into any career where you’re very public and your name/face is known (politician, Tate clone, etc.) it will for sure be dug up by one of your enemies.

Your best bet is to distance yourself from you. Maybe legally change your name and since you’re already planning to get surgery, that could help you hide yourself. In any case, if you try to make a public career, you really shouldn’t tie it to your face or name, like Rehab does.
3. Option 3 is become a public famous influencer and try to fix my reputation, so if someone in University saw the video, I go up to them and confront them head on, so option 3 is fighting the situation head on.
The reason why I think option 3 is the best option, is because people already know my name and face from the Fitx call. If I try to hide from the situation, for 1, it's simply impossible because it's at least 5 million views, it will get to 10 million views within 2 years, and it won't actually salvage the situation. The only way my reputation can be salvaged is if I pull a Nikocado Avocado. If I somehow grow so viral that everyone who saw the Fitx video sees my practically "self improvement" content. If they all see that I go to the gym, do MMA, have social skills, I agree with you in which I should improve my social skills, if I rebrand myself as "The ugly male with a high level of ambition", and people see that, that will change my reputation.
It’s possible, but I think you’re vastly overestimating how easy it is to get popular. There’s so many people vying for popularity and you’re fighting with multiple major handicaps. Nikocado isn’t a good example because he got popular because he was a fat retard. A closer example to Nikocado would be to run with what fitx said and play up the cringy anime nerd virgin persona, and only then when you’re known as a major internet cringelord improve yourself. People do like to see a redemption arc, but I strongly advise against doing anything like Nikocado because it relies on making the problem worse on purpose in order to eventually improve it.

It’s a lot easier said than done, but I do wish you luck on trying to become a popular, albeit controversial internet persona.

The usual cycles, faith in the best, an attempt to fix something, then a collision with reality and a cruel blow from it, and then again faith in the best, etc. You won't escape incelibacy no matter how hard you try. I would say that every year the chance of ascension becomes less due to your aging and increased hypergamy.
Truthnuke. Each passing year our looks are gonna fade more and more, and females are gonna get worse

Mirin the effort posts at least. Other than that, I already shared my thoughts in a previous thread.

Its not cope for OP. It's good for LTNS and nearcels to have this attitude cause for them redpilling will work and they can at least ascend with their looksmatch. Real world beckies aren't Chad only like incel forums will have you believe. Hypergamy exists but many date their looksmatch.