Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indians/Pakis are some of the biggest racists I've seen online

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★
Some of the most racist trolls I've seen on twitter,4chan were Indian and Pakis. They were savage and extremely brutal. They make even the most vile and racist sfcels on the forum look like saints nexg to them. They attack everyone chinks, niggers, whites and completely eviscerate them with their insults.

2556536 1632723154138 1 1
2556528 1632737354160m 1
2556531 1632737994725 1 1

@Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet

remind me never to get into a racism competition with a do not redeemcel

many of them have zero self awareness.

Thry are self aware but they are extremely aggressive online just the other day. I saw a few Indian trolls roasting tf out of a r9k tranny. Legit got him to the point he had a mental breakdown.
They’re doing it jfk

Thry are self aware but they are extremely aggressive online just the other day. I saw a few Indian trolls roasting tf out of a r9k tranny. Legit got him to the point he had a mental breakdown.
they aren't self aware because they don't realize of how little value they are.

they aren't self aware because they don't realize of how little value they are.
The niggers they are grilling also look like they arrived in amercia on a rubber boat aswell tho. Tbh I understand why they retaliate but they are way too aggressive tbh.

The niggers they are grilling also look like they arrived in amercia on a rubber boat aswell tho. Tbh I understand why they retaliate but they are way too aggressive tbh.
that waleed dude making fun of the black guy's nose is fugly. that's what im talking about.

Can you show me comments of them fighting back against sand, chinks, and whites?

The nig started it. Also wtf is that video, everyone can "suffer" from racism.