Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

View: https://imgur.com/a/S3XPBQB

If mayocels want to cope with their skin here's mine to mog. Just remember your skin ain't helping you ascend :lul: so cope hard.

Exactly. They think we all look like south Indians:feelsbadman:
Images 34

Lmao. I am just one shade darker than you jabroni. And the fact is you live in west which is quite cold as compared to India, while India is one of the hottest countries in the world especially Northern India, yet I am only one shade darker than you faggot:smonk:
Nigger it’s 80-90 degrees and %100 humid here for 7 months I know what the heat is I’m from dixieland :lul:

View attachment 612991

This is what the skin of an actual white man looks like @Misogynist Curry 卐 you BOZO :feelsclown::feelsclown: Nobody named pajeet has this going on.

And notice the summertime tan :feelzez: even after being darkened in the sun our skin is more orange colored and does not resemble fecal matter in the slightest :feelskek:
You look a bit darker than me but I spend a day inside so I have never been tanned

It will in due time :chad:
This. I'm almost certain I could ascend with some curry or noodlewhore with my skin color alone. Hell I could probably get an arab foid too.

My main hurdle rn is I'm a low paid wagie and i think I may be going bald. In which case it's Def over for me

You look a bit darker than me but I spend a day inside so I have never been tanned

It’s effortless. I get this after spending like 1 hour outside every week doing yard work. I also never sunburn or use SPF.
My main hurdle rn is I'm a low paid wagie and i think I may be going bald. In which case it's Def over for me
Yeah I’m NEET and stay in the house all day with no options at all but if I got some money and improved my NT game I would be a perfect partner for some deathnic foid :bigbrain:.

Last edited:
90 degrees? We get 110 degree summers in Chadstralia and we've got a weak ozone layer you will tan within 20 seconds lmao
It's almost 106 in Delhi and June hasn't arrived yet:smonk:

I hate when it gets that hot, I can't even use AC because electricity costs too much here :feelsbadman:
Yep 80-90 degree is like average for us. It's neither too cold nor too hot. But 100+ man it's brutal. This faggot really thinks 80-90 is hot:feelsbadman:

It’s effortless. I get this after spending like 1 hour outside every week doing yard work. I also never sunburn.

Yeah I’m NEET and stay in the house all day with no options at all but if I got some money and improved my NT game I would be a perfect partner for some deathnic foid :bigbrain:.
Go for a white looking MENA woman for best results. Take it from me (lol), the whitest MENA are usually the ones who want to be bleached the most.:feelshaha::cryfeels: plus it'll give you whiter looking kids, like these

German palestinian
Jessica khoury

Lmao. I am just one shade darker than you jabroni.
It’s not just about shade either boyo.

You have no pink or milky pale white sections. Most deathnics are just one solid shade of doo doo while white skin is a work of art.

The white, pink, tan and light brown hair of my arms coalesce and form a magnificent Picasso piece that you simply cannot compare to :feelsclown::feelskek:

It’s not just about shade either boyo.

You have no pink or milky pale white sections. Most deathnics are just one solid shade of doo doo while white skin is a work of art.

The white, pink, tan and light brown hair of my arms coalesce and form a magnificent Picasso piece that you simply cannot compare to :feelsclown::feelskek:
Skin undertone is the easiest way to determine whitest. Usually the knuckle area is good way to see this. Most poo people have darker knucles while whites will have pink knuckle area.
20220513 052105

Skin undertone is the easiest way to determine whitest. Usually the knuckle area is good way to see this. Most poo people have darker knucles while whites will have pink knuckle area.

Fingernails included with that :feelsokman:

6BFDAEE2 415D 4542 B4DE B9F0AE8096AC

IMG20220511112137
This transformed to a curry mogging thread (tiny wrist included)

View attachment 612991

This is what the skin of an actual white man looks like @Misogynist Curry 卐 you BOZO :feelsclown::feelsclown: Nobody named pajeet has this going on.

And notice the summertime tan :feelzez: even after being darkened in the sun our skin is more orange colored and does not resemble fecal matter in the slightest :feelskek:
Brutal cumskin semenflesh pill.

Every single ethnic here should drink bleach and die

Cringeworthy comments unironically explain a lot

Fucking lol now the deathnics are talking about how they could bag a foid because they are white

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Aren't you 6'2? Shouldn't that get you something there?
Im an ugly autistic bitch and I've cold approached my oneitis and two other foids and they all said no:feelskek: and they were all 5' foot midgets FUCKING WHORES

You're black so I'm assuming you have a 7'' cock, why hasnt that helped you ascend?
Unfortunately, it seems like women don't care about size where I'm from (never heard them talk about it). And I'm shy and Non-NT, should have mentioned that.

Im an ugly autistic bitch and I've cold approached my oneitis and two other foids and they all said no:feelskek: and they were all 5' foot midgets FUCKING WHORES
Brutal, I've approached my oneitis and it was awkward.

Brutal, I've approached my oneitis and it was awkward.
What did she say like she was polite and said no or said "eww get away from me you subhuman"

It was just awkward small talk, no outright hostility.
Was she your looksmatch? My oneitis was my looksmatch crooked teeth like me, significantly shorter than me because i think that covers up the skin complexion difference coz she is significantly fairer than me like white people skin complexion had nice eyes but a big forehead not too fat not too skinny

Was she your looksmatch? My oneitis was my looksmatch crooked teeth like me, significantly shorter than me because i think that covers up the skin complexion difference coz she is significantly fairer than me like white people skin complexion had nice eyes but a big forehead not too fat not too skinny
She was a petite Mexican foid with brown skin. So I'd say a 5 - 5.5/10.

I'd mine was 4/10 but 6/10 if she looksmaxxed
I have never approached any foid I am too pussy:feelsrope:.
Once a foid actually put her hand on my hand, but then my friends arrived and she unhanded. I probably could've ascended if my friends hadn't arrived:feelsdevil:

I have never approached any foid I am too pussy:feelsrope:.
Once a foid actually put her hand on my hand, but then my friends arrived and she unhanded. I probably could've ascended if my friends hadn't arrived:feelsdevil:
Fakecel fuck you. You literally have foids holding hands and you're not even gymmaxxed i wonder what would happen if you gymmaxxed, leave some women for me chad

Status
Not open for further replies.