Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs, Europeans, Iranians and Indians all look distinct because of skin colour. The skull is same. White looking Arabs, Indians and Iranians can pass for Europe.
You're actually retarded if you think it's "just skin color" that makes us look different.

Phenotype matters. Eye shape, eyebrow shape, nose shape, lip shape, jaw shape, forehead shape, cheekbones, hair texture, are ALL determined by race as well.

Compare this European girl and this Middle Eastern girl. Same skin color and similar hair color, yet their PHENOTYPE is not the same.

Paki sex slave
Egyptian8

Another example. European Ginger VS MENA Ginger

044fd5813ca684459900287d832808c1
Arab walter white

Again: Race is more than just muh skin/hair/eye color

Even White looking Arabs can pass in Southern Europe, at best.
There definitley are MENA that can pass for North European, but tbh those are usually either 1. From Levant, OR 2. mixed from slavery.

Syrian girl blonde
Kurdistanfighter3
Palestinian10

Curries wish they were white:panties:
Everyone wishes they were white. Everyone. Even fucking Mediterranean Europeans want to be whiter.

East Asians have the highest IQ, and they have Denisovan admixture. Plus, don't people have 4% Neanderthal DNA at most? That leaves 96% percent Homo Sapien.
East Asians have higher average IQ, but the truly high IQ people are all European.

Race is both shape and color, so no, her having hypothetical white skin doesn't matter. I have relatives with blonde hair, that doesn't make them Scandinavian. They're still Anatolian. Color alone does not determine race.
They are Caucasians.
Cope
Compare this European girl and this Middle Eastern girl. Same skin color and similar hair color, yet their PHENOTYPE is not the same.
Even the Slavs, Nords, Greeks etc have have different phenotypes. Does that mean they aren't same race? They all are still considered Caucasian.
Race is more than just muh skin/hair/eye color
Skull shape is most important aspect of race.

I have relatives with blonde hair, that doesn't make them Scandinavian. They're still Anatolian. Color alone does not determine race.
Scandinavian isn't a race nor Anatolian. You're confusing race with ethnicity.

is this cope thread still going?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What?? Even Mongoloids have quite fair skin but that doesn't mean they are Caucasian because they have mongoloid skull. People here confusing phenotype with skull.

POV: you're reading through a race war thread
25578.jpg

And you confuse skull with race :feelshaha:
Skull is main aspect of representing race not skin colour.
Every race has different phenotypes but same skull.
That's why geneticists lump us under Caucasoid race.
How are you this wrong about race and ethnicity then?
No it's you not me.
Aren't you the one who said
Indians are very similar to niggers
It clearly proves how much knowledge you have :feelsohgod:

Geneticists are gay Jews.
Lol cope brother. Do you really think you know more than geneticists?:lul:

You can clearly see Indian albinos look predominantly Caucasoid not mongoloid, Negroid or Australoid.

MIH already explained this to you.
He's a faggot who doesn't know shit. He thinks Indians are abos/niggers but can't prove shit, he thinks having pink skin means being Caucasian or White which clearly indicates he's a faggot.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

BROWN SKIN IS NOT WHITE WHAT PART OF THAT DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!
White isn't a race. It's Caucasian. How hard is it to comprehend?

There are dark skinned mongoloids too
Images 59
Main qimg f4bcde59d289be7714e54fe0443a886f lq

Just because they have dark skin doesn't mean they are any different from average mongoloids. Same goes for Indians.

White isn't a race. It's Caucasian. How hard is it to comprehend?
View attachment 612940
I DON’T CARE WHAT SHITTY MAPS YOU SHOW ME YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE YOU HINDU DINDU!!!!

If you tell someone that you are Indian, what do you think comes to their mind? A fair skinned bollywood looking actor or some nasty poo colored abo-curry taking a shit in the street? :feelskek::feelskek:

@manlet cUnt thoughts on indians desperately wanting to be white

All you deathnics in this thread should kill yourself ASAP

I DON’T CARE WHAT SHITTY MAPS YOU SHOW ME YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE YOU HINDU DINDU!!!!
Nobody cares if you don't care. Facts will be facts. If in an exam, a question comes whether curries are Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids or Australoids you gotta choose Caucasoids, otherwise your marks will deduct.

He raped his own daughter and treated women as sex slaves so he was kinda based
He built Taj Mahal for a whore and mutilated the fingers of incel workers.

Nobody cares if you don't care. Facts will be facts. If in an exam, a question comes whether curries are Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids or Australoids you gotta choose Caucasoids, otherwise your marks will deduct.
YOU ARE NOT WHITE

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

END OF DISCUSSION

I AM NO LONGER REPLYING TO YOU :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If in an exam, a question comes whether curries are Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids or Australoids you gotta choose Caucasoids, otherwise your marks will deduct.
Average physics wallah fan:feelsaww:

Last edited:
img_20220513_115011-jpg.612961

No pink detected. It’s over for you boyo :lul: @Made in Heaven

Skin colour has nothing to do with race you ignorant fool. Why are you coping so hard??

Tell me what skin colour has to do with race??
MGaFWHDl

These are albino niggers, still look Negroids.

Main qimg f4bcde59d289be7714e54fe0443a886f lq
Images 59

Dark skinned Asians, Still look mongoloids.
Meanwhile, Indian albinos

Images 64

Clearly look Caucasoids.

The only difference is in Skin colour.
Images 12

He's a coping curry nothing to be surprised at. This is actually white skin

20220513 040336

Major cope, those people must be 1% of the population in those countries.
Yeah, never said they were common, did I?:feelsugh:
They are Caucasians.

Cope

Even the Slavs, Nords, Greeks etc have have different phenotypes. Does that mean they aren't same race? They all are still considered Caucasian.

Skull shape is most important aspect of race.
Sorry. Not white.

White = caucasion + pink skin + european phenotype
He's a faggot who doesn't know shit. He thinks Indians are abos/niggers but can't prove shit, he thinks having pink skin means being Caucasian or White which clearly indicates he's a faggot.
Seething shitskin.:feelshehe: If indian women weren't so fucking ugly, and if I didn't fear having a currycel son, I could easily breed one of your women just on my pink skin alone. That's how badly indians want to be considered white

White = caucasion + pink skin + european phenotype
White = Skin
Pink/White skin ≠ Race
There is no such thing as european phenotype. It's a continent not an ethnicity. Every race is divided into various ethnicities and every ethnicity has its own unique phenotype but same skull. You don't make any fucking sense. Get some education.
Seething shitskin.:feelshehe: If indian women weren't so fucking ugly, and if I didn't fear having a currycel son, I could easily breed one of your women just on my pink skin alone. That's how badly indians want to be considered white
Yes, I do acknowledge we love fair skin, who doesn't? But, we don't badly want to be considered Caucasian or White we've been already considered as Caucasian or white:feelsdevil:. Keep seething cunthole.
Main qimg f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7 pjlq

Mogs me to oblivion
The difference in skin colour is because I am a North Indian. But it doesn't matter since I am still an ugly shitskin incel and we all are in the same boat.

White = Skin
Pink/White skin ≠ Race
There is no such thing as european phenotype. It's a continent not an ethnicity. Every race is divided into various ethnicities and every ethnicity has its own unique phenotype but same skull. You don't make any fucking sense. Get some education.

Yes, I do acknowledge we love fair skin, who doesn't? But, we don't badly want to be considered Caucasian or White we've been already considered as Caucasian or white:feelsdevil:. Keep seething cunthole.
View attachment 612986View attachment 612987

The difference in skin colour is because I am a North Indian. But it doesn't matter since I am still an ugly shitskin incel and we all are in the same boat.
Shut up shitskin. No one considers you "caucasion" :feelsugh:

White = Skin
Pink/White skin ≠ Race

View attachment 612986View attachment 612987

North indians are still dark af and look pajeet

This is what the skin of an actual white man looks like @Misogynist Curry 卐 you BOZO :feelsclown::feelsclown: Nobody named pajeet has this going on.

And notice the summertime tan :feelzez: even after being darkened in the sun our skin is more orange colored and does not resemble fecal matter in the slightest :feelskek:

View attachment 612991

This is what the skin of an actual white man looks like @Misogynist Curry 卐 you BOZO :feelsclown::feelsclown: Nobody named pajeet has this going on.

And notice the summertime tan :feelzez: even after being darkened in the sun our skin is more orange colored and does not resemble fecal matter in the slightest :feelskek:
Lmao. I am just one shade darker than you jabroni. And the fact is you live in west which is quite cold as compared to India, while India is one of the hottest countries in the world especially Northern India, yet I am only one shade darker than you faggot:smonk:

Last edited:
probably still whiter than amerimutts

Status
Not open for further replies.