Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakecel fuck you. You literally have foids holding hands and you're not even gymmaxxed i wonder what would happen if you gymmaxxed, leave some women for me chad
There was a girl in my class who actually put her head on my thighs too:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
But all of this happened when I wasn't even 10 so it doesn't matter. I am a giga trucel.
Never began for me:feelsrope:

There was a girl in my class who actually put her head on my thighs too:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
But all of this happened when I wasn't even 10 so it doesn't matter. I am a giga trucel.
I remember this Puerto Rican foid holding hands with me when I was 14, Middle School was interesting.......

okay chad

Lmao giga turbomanlet, dicklet, wristlet and skinny chad:lul:
Half of your problems will be solved if you gymmaxx and come where i live you can literally ascend with a 5'1 feminine, submissive islamic cutie you just have to talk to them and you're good

Half of your problems will be solved if you gymmaxx and come where i live you can literally ascend with a 5'1 feminine, submissive islamic cutie you just have to talk to them and you're good
Hell no. Gymmaxxing can't make me tall nor can it increase the size of my prick:feelsohgod:

Hell no. Gymmaxxing can't make me tall nor can it increase the size of my prick:feelsohgod:
dude what type of degree do you have education matters the most I'll have my masters degree in the next two years and that'll be the best thing in my profile when i send it for arrangedmarriagemaxxing:feelsaww:

You kidding? They literally rejected you who's a 6'2 tallfag. Do you really think they'd accept a 5'5 giga turbo Manlet?? Not even in dreams.

dude what type of degree do you have education matters the most I'll have my masters degree in the next two years and that'll be the best thing in my profile when i send it for arrangedmarriagemaxxing:feelsaww:
Basically just be betabux theory.

education matters the most
Chad doesn't need education or degree. The existence of chad is enough to get tons of pussies while we all wage slave and studymaxx to get a used up toilet.

You kidding? They literally rejected you who's a 6'2 tallfag. Do you really think they'd accept a 5'5 giga turbo Manlet?? Not even in dreams.
Yeah i guess but i approached them in a city like pune foids are whoring around here in pubs

Yeah i guess but i approached them in a city like pune foids are whoring around here in pubs
Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai etc are full of whores. That's why I'd Nepalmaxx

Chad doesn't need education or degree. The existence of chad is enough to get tons of pussies while we all wage slave and studymaxx to get a used up toilet.
I guess lol my whore sister is a used up toilet but with a 7/10 rich chadlite i wish i could bang her head on the wall and break the phone in which she watches all the feminazi tiktok reels

I guess lol my whore sister is a used up toilet but with a 7/10 rich chadlite i wish i could bang her head on the wall and break the phone in which she watches all the feminazi tiktok reels
Is that chadlite Muslim? What's his ethnicity? What's your ethnicity? And how much would you rate your sister out of 10??

Is that chadlite Muslim?
Yes
What's his ethnicity?
Idk but he is 6', thick black full head of hair, brown eyes, extremely fair skin complexion and good jaw
What's your ethnicity?
Idk im not sure indian ig:lul:
And how much would you rate your sister out of 10??
Definitely a 3 she's an ugly empathetic bitch idk how that man is still with her she doesn't deserve love

6fujn7

Im an ugly autistic bitch and I've cold approached my oneitis and two other foids and they all said no:feelskek: and they were all 5' foot midgets FUCKING WHORES
Damn your face must be VERY ugly if being 6'2 still makes goblina midgets reject you

Damn your face must be VERY ugly if being 6'2 still makes goblina midgets reject you
yes im like 2/10 at my best weird jaw and shit i used to have acne but i don't now not bug eyes but weird looking eyes and crooked fucking teeth i wish my broke mother let me have braces when i was younger

Fair enough, for me I'm a shitskinned manlet, 5'7''. I feel like bleaching my skin would solve half my problems and getting to 5'10'' would fix everything. Don't really know though.
If you're autistic, it's still massive blow to your chances
Idk but he is 6', thick black full head of hair, brown eyes, extremely fair skin complexion and good jaw
kek no shit. Indian Muslims usually look better than Indian Hindus. Many curry men seethe at curry women for goign for muzzie indians

yes im like 2/10 at my best weird jaw and shit i used to have acne but i don't now not bug eyes but weird looking eyes and crooked fucking teeth i wish my broke mother let me have braces when i was younger
I had braces, they just reduced my maxilla and my cheekbones.

Fuck , this post was serious and i thought you were all trolling. Jfl

Just by the title , i could tell that you are a cumskin worshipper, curry. Otherwise you'd have typed: Whites come from indians. You're trying to cope big here, and be closer to the cumskin race to the niggers.

The fact is you are a different race , you came from a different monkey that shared a similar skull structure to the cumskins. However, your most distinguishable feature is your shitskin in our eyes you'll always going to be a different kind of nigger that bath in their own pee, too bad... :feelshaha:.
And to add salt to injury, you have the ugliest foids , even niggers have better foids. It's better for all if you don't procreate.

Sorry if I was rough, but you embarrass yourself and all of us. :blackpill:

Fucking hell bro, 6'2'' and still not ascended in curryland, that's actually really brutal. :feelsrope:
Im coping hard with gymmaxxing im 80kgs now im going to cold approach my oneitis on the last day of college that is probably in the last week of this month

Absolutely delusional thread Indians are not whites and aren't close to them at all. Indians resemble their prehistoric Iranian ancestors the most this is where the majority of their DNA comes from (+80% in the North). The Aryan Invasion had a much smaller impact.

holy fuck rip:cryfeels:

BJP cucks call this "love jihad"
:feelskek:. More like genetics wasting.
Srsly. fucking ugly shitskin dravidians:feelskek: i skin complexion and height mog all of the hindus into oblivion. modicels are the most retarded people on earth:lul:

BJP cucks call this "love jihad"
:feelskek:. More like genetics wasting.
Yes, I've heard of love jihad cope that many pajeets cry about. They dont realize this happens because Indian Muslims eat more meat/have more iranian mixture by comparison.:lul:

Srsly. fucking ugly shitskin dravidians:feelskek: i skin complexion and height mog all of the hindus into oblivion. modicels are the most retarded people on earth:lul:
Why do you hate Dark Indians? (other than looks)

are you muzzie? Why not try going for an indonesian woman or something?
black skin is enough of a reason to hate someone tbh tbh:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't hate dark indians. I just hate hindus now a days they're too bluepilled soy whiteknights most of them don't know their place and stand for the feminist whorism in curryland indians subreddits are full of these type of men while the women sleep with chadpreet only and crave a white guy fucking them

are you muzzie? Why not try going for an indonesian woman or something?
Yes im muslim and i fucking hate asian foids they have those ugly horse faces which i don't like at all i wish i could spit on them and they only crave white dick

Yes im muslim and i fucking hate asian foids they have those ugly horse faces which i don't like at all i wish i could spit on them and they only crave white dick
I hate Asian foids because their self hate is so disgusting and cringe.

I hate Asian foids because their self hate is so disgusting and cringe.
Most of the noodlewhores that live in burgerland have inflated egos

I hate noodlewhores because they cucked their own men so hard and make incel-tier babies like Eliot Rodger when they procreate with white men. I heard White guys in burgerland are now going for 4'11'' noodlewhores because they're easier to get than White Woman, that's called throwing away genes :feelskek:.
Brocel do you live in curryland?

Jesus Christ, I actually feel bad for Dravidians.
Me too. Same for Africans. Black skin is horrible. At least with brown or caramel skin, it's more tolerable if you have good looking face. Even Africans discriminate each other based on skin color, which is why you will see Africans who are mixed with Europeans/Arabs making fun of darker Africans

A55c31e1b7906bb85533dec29129986c
Yemeni2
A man with a glass eye betouubangi river republic of congo C26JW4

Actually opposite, there's a thriving prostitute industry here and it's not that expensive either. The thing is I'm not going to lose my virginity to some whore who's had 30 thousand dicks that's just cheating when it comes to ascension.

I mainly cope with studying uni work, part time job and video games.
I cope by studycelling as well im doing this from the past 3 years in fact im going to go in the top colleges here for my MS in computer application and get moneymaxxed

Me too. Same for Africans. Black skin is horrible. At least with brown or caramel skin, it's more tolerable if you have good looking face. Even Africans discriminate each other based on skin color, which is why you will see Africans who are mixed with Europeans/Arabs making fun of darker Africans

View attachment 613135View attachment 613137View attachment 613136
Colorism does exist where my parents are from. Weirdly enough my mom married my Dad who is several shades darker than her.

I'm doing incel degree too, Computer Science. Most people here are currycels and ricecels and there's no hope of ascension here because my uni is the most incel in the entire Western World. It's the biproduct of bringing so many ethnics in such a chad country, they stick with each other and create an incel environment.
Brutal. Im going to get a good job by campus placements thats all i want tbh i really want to rub it on my cousin's face

I work in a warehouse rn because im in uni and cant do a full time job, we basically just move shit around and help shipping companies get packages, plus it helps me kill time and fund copes so i dont rope. Hopefully after I grad from uni I get a decent grad job as a developer but Idk If I'm good enough for that, only time will tell.
Goodluck brocel

Can you smash chinks in the North Eastern states of India (Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur etc)? I think their avg height is pretty low.
Yep they all are giga turbo manlet subhumans. They think they are superior to mainland Indians because for them all the mainland Indians are Biharis and Bengalis. But get dazed when they see 6 feet tall extremely fair skinned Caucasoid looking Haryanvi Jats and Punjabis in Delhi:feelshaha:.
And personally I don't want to fuck a North east Indian bitch, because they are fucking pure subhuman mongoloids, I would rather go to western Nepal to get my Nepali momo:feelsokman:. Western Nepalese are similar to Paharis I guess:feelshaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.