Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks Caucasian and white are synonymous I can’t with this shit
Yes it is brother. There are 4 major races in the world :-
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid
Australoid

And Indians are part of caucasoid one just like Europeans, Arabs and Iranians that means we are caucasians. Brown Skinned White People in simple words. You are the one who's coping here not me..

Last edited:
Finally. Curries cab run JBW game.
I am a Northwest Indian and have heard that Nepalese women like North Indian men so I might go there to try my luck. Nepal is much cheaper, the Indian and Nepalese currency is same and we Indians don't need passport or visa for Nepal which is lifefuel. I might go there if I don't ascend till 25.

I am a Northwest Indian and have heard that Nepalese women like North Indian men so I might go there to try my luck. Nepal is much cheaper, the Indian and Nepalese currency is same and we Indians don't need passport or visa for Nepal which is lifefuel. I might go there if I don't ascend till 25.
you have to pay the electricity and water bills over there unlike delhi:feelsaww::lul::feelskek:

Can white men go to Nepal with no passport?

Some of the people here think Indians are Abos. But it's not true. The fact is Indians belong to caucasian race and so do Iranians, Arabs and North Africans. Indians, Sand and North Africans have caucasoid skull which clearly proves they are caucasian. The only difference is they have brown complexion. But we Indians are originally white people. It has been scientifically proven.
View attachment 612082/attachments/world-first-vegetarian-body-builder-wrestler-varinder-singh-mr-asia-india-7-jpg.612083/?hash=7fc259f7eac0a5ded8b7498390aa3e98View attachment 612085
You can clearly see the only difference is skin colour.
Now let's see some fair skinned(non mixed) Indian people.
View attachment 612088View attachment 612089View attachment 612091View attachment 612092View attachment 612093View attachment 612094
(Some North Indians can have white looking babies because of Aryan ancestry).

I know some of you would say these all photos are cherrypicked. So now let's see average Indian albinos.

View attachment 612100View attachment 612101
View attachment 612102Again, Y'all can see they all look predominantly White.

Even the Y dna haplogroup of Indians is similar to Europeans which passes from fathers to sons.
View attachment 612103
Keep it in mind Aryans were Asians not Europeans. They were native to steppe(Central Asia).

View attachment 612108
Conclusion: Indians are Caucasians aka White people.

Giga cope, skull shape is not the only thing that defines race. Indians are completely different to White's in every other aspect.

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid
Australoid
So what? There’s also dozens of subraces and different phenotypes within each race making your point here irrelevant and incorrect.
And Indians are part of caucasoid one just like Europeans, Arabs and Iranians that means we are caucasians. Brown Skinned White People in simple words.
There’s no such thing as brown skinned white people :feelswhat: :feelsUgh:
You are the one who's coping here not me..
40010D02 9126 4CE3 AEAC CFA122DC6CAD

Last edited:
Giga cope, skull shape is not the only thing that defines race. Indians are completely different to White's in every other aspect.
Indians and whites have same skull, Same Y dna haplogroup, Same Languages, Same forefathers. Only mothers are different that's it:feelsohgod:

So what? There’s also dozens of subraces within each race. Making your point here irrelevant and incorrect.
You're an idiot. There are 4 major races as I said. Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroids and Austroloid. Overall Indians are part of Caucasoid means we are similar to Europeans. Stop being delusional and acknowledge the truth.
There’s no such thing as brown skinned white people :feelswhat:
I meant we're Caucasians but with brown complexion
Main qimg f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7 pjlq
Images 55

Horn of Africa :lul:

Some of the people here think Indians are Abos. But it's not true. The fact is Indians belong to caucasian race and so do Iranians, Arabs and North Africans. Indians, Sand and North Africans have caucasoid skull which clearly proves they are caucasian. The only difference is they have brown complexion. But we Indians are originally white people. It has been scientifically proven.
View attachment 612082/attachments/world-first-vegetarian-body-builder-wrestler-varinder-singh-mr-asia-india-7-jpg.612083/?hash=7fc259f7eac0a5ded8b7498390aa3e98View attachment 612085
You can clearly see the only difference is skin colour.
View attachment 612088View attachment 612089View attachment 612091View attachment 612092View attachment 612093View attachment 612094
(Some North Indians can have white looking babies because of Aryan ancestry).

I know some of you would say these all photos are cherrypicked. So now let's see average Indian albinos.

View attachment 612100View attachment 612101
View attachment 612102Again, Y'all can see they all look predominantly White.

Even the Y dna haplogroup of Indians is similar to Europeans which passes from fathers to sons.
View attachment 612103
Keep it in mind Aryans were Asians not Europeans. They were native to steppe(Central Asia).

View attachment 612108
Conclusion: Indians are Caucasians aka White people.
Do you realize how worthless this is?

A white woman will never consider you Caucasian:feelsseriously:

How are you not overdosing on this copium? Helluva tolerance
Any person with basic knowledge of race and genetics would know that Indians are caucasian people. Anyone saying otherwise is an ignorant bozo nothing else.

Caucasian ≠ White.

White = European (excluding Spanish people, or sometimes including, I've even seen people exclude Italians and Portuguese).

Caucasian is a skeleton, White is a skin colour. Not the same thing.

Caucasian ≠ White.

White = European (excluding Spanish people, or sometimes including, I've even seen people exclude Italians and Portuguese).

Caucasian is a skeleton, White is a skin colour. Not the same thing.
Whites belong to Caucasian race and so do Indians. That's why I am saying Indians are brown skinned white people or brown skinned caucasians. I've never said Indians have white skin.

The fact is Indians belong to caucasian race and so do Iranians, Arabs and North Africans.
Difference is Iranians, Arabs, and Berbers have the potential to have pink skin, indians are always dark skinned.lmao

Berber8
Persian4
Algerian5

Indians, Sand and North Africans have caucasoid skull which clearly proves they are caucasian. The only difference is they have brown complexion.
Being Caucasion doesn't make you white, nigger.Yemenis are also "caucasion". By that logic they're white?
Yemeni2

But we Indians are originally white people.
Holy delusional! You're literally darker than most African-Americans:feelskek:
Posting women with make up doesn't count, Also those 2 men are the exception, and are almost certainly Iranian/Slavic descendants
You were raped by slavs, retard-kun
Where you're from doesn't matter. What matters is what you look like.
Based. I hate when people try to lump us with niggers.
You're probably the same color as a nigger anyways. Post your hand:feelskek:

Who cares? Only ignorant people hate in acknowledging it. All the geneticists considered us Caucasians.
Whatever helps you cope with inceldom man.
I don’t judge the cope of fellow incels.

I just don’t hope you will say not say that I a room full of mayo.
Or in a job interview :feelskek::feelskek:

brown skinned White people.
Funniest cope ever

brown = not white

Do you know how colors work?

True. In old school anthropological parlance, they're considered "Caucasoid", which doesn't necessarily mean "white".

I don't get it either. Indians are nothing like niggers
Indians are very similar to niggers. lots of rape and retardation in that land.
Caucasian is a race and Indians are Caucasians along with Europeans, Arabs and Iranains which means we all are same.
We are not the same, this is a pathetic attempt by you to try and lump your pathetic indian race with races superior to you (Iranians and Europeans)
Exactly. If we look at the unmixed people in South Asia, they are literally some of the ugliest people that have ever graced this Earth. Don’t even look like modern humans.
I genuinley wish eugenics and forcing subhumans to not breed was allowed. Unfortunatley, it's usually the uglies niggers that hvae the most children.

There’s lots of copers (mostly white) who think the Indo-Europeans were white, woth blond hair and blue eyes especially. The Yamnaya were all dark haired and eyed. The real white component of white people comes from the native peoples of Europe.

Caucasian means someone from the Caucasus region, and has nothing to do with skull shape. The term you meant to use is caucasoid.
Indo-Europeans were probably more similar to Iranians or Anatolians in terms of looks.
Curries can have caucasoid skulls, but not all do. They have a mixture of abo and caucasoid skulls. Using far north west indians as a standard is retarded.
Having caucasoid skull doesn't make one white anyways.
There’s a reason many curries have those subhuman bulky cube heads.
kek that's an accurate af description

True, they don't even do that with Sandniggers and they're closer to them than curries.
Some sand niggers do manage to blend in, though that is not common I admit. Though I guess it depends on which white country you're talking about
I am a light skinned Northwest Indian. All the Indians I see have caucasian facial features but with dark complexion. However, yes there are some exceptions. Overall, curries are caucasoids.
View attachment 612121
Post your hand or, hell, even your face. I bet your phenotype is not white AT ALL
I wish I could cope with even 10% of this intensity.
He's definitley coping, which I wouldn't mind if he actually wasn't so wrong. It's like Japanese coping by pretending they're white lmao!
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid
Australoid

And Indians are part of caucasoid one just like Europeans, Arabs and Iranians that means we are caucasians. Brown Skinned White People in simple words. You are the one who's coping here not me..
You forgot to mention that Indians are mostly Australoid:feelswhat:
Do you realize how worthless this is?

A white woman will never consider you Caucasian:feelsseriously:
This. Most white women sometimes dont even consider Meds to be European
Southeuro27

Oh boy, another day of Indian inferiority complex. No Rajesh, you're not white and never will be.

Caucasoid and Caucasian both are same and synonyms jfl.
And yes some curries don't have caucaosid skull like Northeast curries who are mongolic and some indeginous tribal people.
Overall, mostly curries are caucasoid and hence white but with brown complexion.
View attachment 612119
Caucasian means ethnicities from the Caucaus mountains, like Armenians and Azerbeijanis. Caucasoid is the skull shape, and it isn’t universal among curries outside north west india. Many also have the pajeet cube head and abo shapes.
Funniest cope ever

brown = not white

Do you know how colors work?

We are not the same, this is a pathetic attempt by you to try and lump your pathetic indian race with races superior to you (Iranians and Europeans)

I genuinley wish eugenics and forcing subhumans to not breed was allowed. Unfortunatley, it's usually the uglies niggers that hvae the most children.

Indo-Europeans were probably more similar to Iranians or Anatolians in terms of looks.

kek that's an accurate af description
agree with the eugenics part. Also yeah, modern day Iranians makes sense. Only thing is Iranians have high Semitic and even actual Caucasian mixture, so it won’t be universal. I think maybe some Afghans or even north west curries might be better examples, at least lighter skinned ones. Or another example we can say is with some slightly darker skinned slavs with all dark hair and eyes.

Last edited:
Difference is Iranians, Arabs, and Berbers have the potential to have pink skin, indians are always dark skinned.lmao
Indians can also have pink skin. But it doesn't matter. A lot of niggers have light skin but that doesn't mean they are different. Their skull is still negoroid. Same goes for curries. You are again being delusional.
Again just be ignorant theory. How the fuck are Indians related to niggers??
Prove it jabroni.
All the geneticists lump us in one race(Caucasian). Nobody cares if your ignorant ass thinks otherwise.
Then what does?? Lmao. Caucasoid skull is the most important aspect of being White not skin.
He's definitley coping, which I wouldn't mind if he actually wasn't so wrong. It's like Japanese coping by pretending they're white lmao!
Japanese are completely a different race. They have mongoloid skull. If they had caucasoid skull, they'd definitely be considered White.
You forgot to mention that Indians are mostly Australoid:feelswhat:
Now that's a COPE. Tell me how Indians are Australoid genetically. I bet you can't.

That's an average Indian phenotype
Images 20

That's an average abo phenotype
Images 19

They both are completely different like land and sky. Only a faggot would say they are same.

You were raped by slavs, retard-kun
Lmao. Slavs never came in India you piece of shit. The fact is Slavs and Indians both have same forefathers(Aryans).
Hence, the same Y DNA haplogroup.
Yemenis are also "caucasion". By that logic they're white?
All the people residing in those areas are Caucasoid.
Images 57

Indians can also have pink skin.
Nope. Literally not possible unless rape baby.
But it doesn't matter. A lot of niggers have light skin but that doesn't mean they are different.
it does because those niggers usually have english or french blood

Again just be ignorant theory. How the fuck are Indians related to niggers??
Prove it jabroni.
you look like niggers. Ergo you are a nigger.
All the geneticists lump us in one race(Caucasian). Nobody cares if your ignorant ass thinks otherwise.
indians resemble niggers more than they resemble europeans
Then what does?? Lmao. Caucasoid skull is the most important aspect of being White not skin.
nah. Its both. Caucasion Skull and pink skin. But if you have shitskin like indian it doesnt matter
Japanese are completely a different race. They have mongoloid skull. If they had caucasoid skull, they'd definitely be considered White.
ta indians have australoid skull
Now that's a COPE. Tell me how Indians are Australoid genetically. I bet you can't.
many indians have australoud skull
That's an average Indian phenotype
View attachment 612390

That's an average abo phenotype
View attachment 612391

They both are completely different like land and sky. Only a faggot would say they are same.
Australoid phenotype a d skull exists in indian lol
Northgondidm

Lmao. Slavs never came in India you piece of shit. The fact is Slavs and Indians both have same forefathers(Aryans).
Hence, the same Y DNA haplogroup.

All the people residing in those areas are Caucasoid.
View attachment 612394
Quick questions for OP

So what ? Does that change anything in your incel situation?

Even better, do you draw any benefit from that ?
You think you are better personally than others because you think that you are white ?
:feelsseriously:

Gotta love how we have a curry coper and a kebab coper here arguing over who is more white :lul:

I'd say bone wise curries are white but skin color and overall not white.

Then we've got cumskins copers that emphasise their white skin so much on this forum yet cant use it to their advantage to ascend :feelskek:
No one does that. JBW is a deathnic meme.

reconstruction of indian hunter gatherer

80300 BC​

Nope. Literally not possible unless rape baby.
Even if I show you you'd say oh no it's kashmiri, oh no it's probably mixed, oh it's just makeup. I know your coping tactics very well you cunthole.
it does because those niggers usually have english or french blood
Okay then these are some African albinos and Indian albinos.

Anyone with basic iq can see Indians are predominantly Caucasoid and look nothing like niggers which again dispels you claim of Indians being realted to negroids.
Cope faggot:lul:
/attachments/1652333038162-png.612433/?hash=cb24c8a56b3e30741c3235459c8995f6

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nah. Its both. Caucasion Skull and pink skin. But if you have shitskin like indian it doesnt matter
Shut the fuck up faggot. Skin colour has nothing to do with race but skull shape.
A lof of mongoloids have dark skin and a lot of mongoloids have white passing skin, yet they are same race. Why?? Because they have mongoloid skull. Same goes for Indians. We have shitskin but Caucasoid skull. That's why fair skin Indians look Europeans while Fair mongoloids/niggers still look Mongoloids and negroids.
It's not some rocket science which you're finding so hard to comprehend dumbfuck.
Australoid phenotype a d skull exists in indian lol
Yes even mongoloids also exist but they belong to some isolated tribes with negligible population. Average Indians have caucasoid skull and hence we're Caucasians.

Attachments

• 1652332638617.png
    1652332638617.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 1652333038162.png
    1652333038162.png
    272 KB · Views: 33
Slavs are not mixed with abos like you. Ergo they are more similar to aryans.
But, Slavs are mixed with Mongols, yet they are considered Caucasians. Then why can't Indians?? Fool.

So what ? Does that change anything in your incel situation?

Even better, do you draw any benefit from that ?
You think you are better personally than others because you think that you are white ?
I'm just enlightening and educating people who think Indians are related to niggers or abos. If in an exam, a question comes whether Indians are Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids or Australoids and you chose any other option other than caucasoid, your marks will deduct.

I'd say bone wise curries are white but skin color not white.
That's basically what I am saying. We have Caucasoid skull, but these copers keep associating us with niggers and abos.

Last edited:
Thought I was reading looksmax for a moment

Indians and Africans form distinct genetic clusters, just because both groups have dark skin doesn't mean they're related.

main-qimg-49bfa8cafc4420ef4166eea529ba7793

Status
Not open for further replies.