Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love how we have a curry coper and a kebab coper here arguing over who is more white :lul:
Already said this before, but being white is a good thing so there's noething wrong with me taking pride in me looking more white than other deathnics.
Even if I show you you'd say oh no it's kashmiri, oh no it's probably mixed, oh it's just makeup. I know your coping tactics very well you cunthole.

Okay then these are some African albinos and Indian albinos.

View attachment 612429View attachment 612431
Anyone with basic iq can see Indians are predominantly Caucasoid and look nothing like niggers which again dispels you claim of Indians being realted to negroids.

Cope faggot:lul:
/attachments/1652333038162-png.612433/?hash=cb24c8a56b3e30741c3235459c8995f6View attachment 612434

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shut the fuck up faggot. Skin colour has nothing to do with race but skull shape.
A lof of mongoloids have dark skin and a lot of mongoloids have white passing skin, yet they are same race. Why?? Because they have mongoloid skull. Same goes for Indians. We have shitskin but Caucasoid skull. That's why fair skin Indians look Europeans while Fair mongoloids/niggers still look Mongoloids and negroids.
It's not some rocket science which you're finding so hard to comprehend dumbfuck.

Yes even mongoloids also exist but they belong to some isolated tribes with negligible population. Average Indians have caucasoid skull and hence we're Caucasians.
Sorry, I really am, but you're not white. To be white you need pink skin + caucasoid skull + european phenotype.

Indians and Africans form distinct genetic clusters, just because both groups have dark skin doesn't mean they're related.

main-qimg-49bfa8cafc4420ef4166eea529ba7793
I said resemble. I know they're not necassarely related

To be white you need pink skin + caucasoid skull + european phenotype
There is no such race called White.
It's Caucasian or Caucasoid.
Anyone with caucasoid skull is Caucasian regardless of skin colour and phenotype.

This is 20th century pseudoscience, there is a noticeable genetic difference between Europeans and Indians.
Even unlike Chinese, Japanese and Koreans,
Southeast Asians are the direct descendants of Homo erectus that migrated from Africa and across to Asia. Does it make south east asians more related to Africans than to East Asians?

Even unlike Chinese, Japanese and Koreans,
Southeast Asians are the direct descendants of Homo erectus that migrated from Africa and across to Asia. Does it make south east asians more related to Africans than to East Asians?
No, where did you hear that Africans have homo erectus ancestry?

No, where did you hear that Africans have homo erectus ancestry?
Africans are erectus they didn’t mix with Neanderthals like the other races did

Any person with basic knowledge of race and genetics would know that Indians are caucasian people. Anyone saying otherwise is an ignorant bozo nothing else.
Dude are you a PCBcel coz you know a lot about biology and shit?

Africans are Homo Sapiens, Homo Erectus went extinct.
Perhaps I should have been more clear African are descendants and carry the DNA of erectus.

The poo poo colored skin that most Indians have tends to cause that correlation.
I guess. But we have nothing to do with Negroids and Australoids.
AA853506 13E2 459A 86FF BBE214D93DCB

The 4th Row looks uncanny af, they look like someone dipped them in shit.

But the 3rd row looks decently Indian.
Yep. The difference is only in skin colour. That's what I've been saying. We are Caucasian people but with Brown skin..

Does it really matter either way? Curries will always be at the bottom anyway

Yep. The difference is only in skin colour. That's what I've been saying. We are Caucasian people but with Brown skin..
Nah, some curries can barely resemble whites (If they have enough Steppe admixture) but the differences are big.

main-qimg-d1de8013181fc28249c59370a01606a0

Last edited:
Nah, some curries can barely resemble whites (If they have enough Steppe admixture) but the differences are big.
Curry skull is Caucasoid that's what matters the most. Other stuff you're saying is just cope.

and you're brother is a chadlite and you're gigatrucel it makes me wanna rope i swear:feelsrope:
Imagine how I feel when I see my brother kissing whores:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Curry skull is Caucasoid that's what matters the most. Other stuff you're saying is just cope.
They're coping hard. I've always been a strong advocate for JBC(Just Be Curry) but nobody believed me. All curries are fakecels because of curry halo.

Let's say that Curries are legally classed as Caucasian (just like Arabs) does that change how people percieve them? It doesn't. The average curry looks distinct from Europeans and Middle Easterners.

Let's say that Curries are legally classed as Caucasian (just like Arabs) does that change how people percieve them? It doesn't. The average curry looks distinct from Europeans and Middle Easterners.
:yes:

Arabs, Europeans, Iranians and Indians all look distinct because of skin colour. The skull is same. White looking Arabs, Indians and Iranians can pass for Europe.

Even White looking Arabs can pass in Southern Europe, at best.

Attachments

• main-qimg-e7775f7680e87996339e12c34eaed3b1-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-e7775f7680e87996339e12c34eaed3b1-pjlq.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 34
You realize the White looking Indians are rare, right? They're the minority
Indeed they are the minority. But, What I was saying is white looking Indians can pass for Europe but you said they look Iranian-ish which I wanted to dispel.
Northwest Indians look somewhat Iranian-ish.

I've haven't found any proof that Africans have Erectus ancestry
Neanderthals had the big brains. Jews have the most Neanderthal DNA of any race, which is why they are the smartest. Africans never mixed with Neanderthals which is why they are dumb and have a slightly smaller brain than other races.

Neanderthals had the big brains. Jews have the most Neanderthal DNA of any race, which is why they are the smartest. Africans never mixed with Neanderthals which is why they are dumb and have a slightly smaller brain than other races.
East Asians have the highest IQ, and they have Denisovan admixture. Plus, don't people have 4% Neanderthal DNA at most? That leaves 96% percent Homo Sapien.

Last edited:
Lighten her skin and you'd see she looks European.
View attachment 612450
Race is both shape and color, so no, her having hypothetical white skin doesn't matter. I have relatives with blonde hair, that doesn't make them Scandinavian. They're still Anatolian. Color alone does not determine race.

Because white isn't a race.
View attachment 612451
Meme map
Yes I love to study about races, ethnicity and other stuff.
How are you this wrong about race and ethnicity then?

Status
Not open for further replies.