Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are White people

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk but he is 6', thick black full head of hair, brown eyes, extremely fair skin complexion and good jaw
Brutal must be some Kashmiri dude.
Idk im not sure indian ig:lul:
I mean what's your first language?
Definitely a 3 she's an ugly empathetic bitch idk how that man is still with her she doesn't deserve love
It's JBW(Just be woman). I bet if your sister was extremely fair giga stacy and he was 3 and poor, she wouldn't even spit on him, let alone dating. Foids live on an easy mode.

I mean what's your first language?
IMG 20220513 205222

I saw this NW Indian faggot on looksmax who was claiming he mogs all of mainland India because he's a dumb chink cunt and we're all shitskinned. He didn't even look like a chang but a 4/10 and worse than an average rice.

Tbh I feel like Bengalis mog the shit out of Biharis since some of them have good phenos like IQ and fair skin, Bihar is really a shithole in India it's one of the poorest states. I don't really know though since all the Bengalis Ik are from bangladesh and not India. So fuck that chink guy for trying to feel proud for mogging Bihar when it's legit the poorest state in India.

Fair enough for not fucking one of them chinks in NW. Nepal isn't bad but I don't know too much about their ethnic groups and who lives there I just know it's a curry/rice hybrid kind of population.

I saw this NW Indian faggot on looksmax who was claiming he mogs all of mainland India because he's a dumb chink cunt and we're all shitskinned. He didn't even look like a chang but a 4/10 and worse than an average rice.

Tbh I feel like Bengalis mog the shit out of Biharis since some of them have good phenos like IQ and fair skin, Bihar is really a shithole in India it's one of the poorest states. I don't really know though since all the Bengalis Ik are from bangladesh and not India. So fuck that chink guy for trying to feel proud for mogging Bihar when it's legit the poorest state in India.

Fair enough for not fucking one of them chinks in NW. Nepal isn't bad but I don't know too much about their ethnic groups and who lives there I just know it's a curry/rice hybrid kind of population.
Yeah these North east fags think they are superior to mainland Indians because they have fair skin jfl:feelshaha: but get brutally mogged when meet Harynavi Jats irl:feelshaha:.
Yes High caste Bengalis mog the shit out of Biharis. However, there are some good looking fair skinned bihari too. Couple of months ago I saw a Punjabi/Kashmiri looking extremely fair 5'10 Bihari guy. I thought he was Punjabi but when he talked in Bihari language and accent I got shocked. But such looking guys in Bihar are lile 1 in 10-30 million probably:feelshaha:.
Nepalese are mixed breed of North curries and Mongoloids in the west Nepal. I have heard some Western nepalese could look like Kashmiris so I would try my luck:feelsokman:

I fucking hate these NE Fags, they look like SEA jungle gooks, even worse than mainland Chinese, Japanese and Korean. They look like the trash you find in SEA that ugly whitecels use to ascend with:feelskek:
True. I have seen them in my city. They all look subhumans.

The rare times when I do see a curry with a white or noodlewhore, he is obviously of the aryan type. So he is easily the top5% of all curry males.

Unrealistic for the vast majority of curry males.

Same with us rice men. Totally unrealistic for the average asian dude to be 5'9+, will full facial hair, good looking, and six figure incomes. We are the highest earning race of men but its not true at all that the average asian dude makes a 100k a year.

Caucasian is a race and Indians are Caucasians along with Europeans, Arabs and Iranains which means we all are same.
What about south curry land what about the other 20% that doesn’t have cucked skulls

View attachment 612991

This is what the skin of an actual white man looks like @Misogynist Curry 卐 you BOZO :feelsclown::feelsclown: Nobody named pajeet has this going on.

And notice the summertime tan :feelzez: even after being darkened in the sun our skin is more orange colored and does not resemble fecal matter in the slightest :feelskek:
Mogs the fuck out of me. :feelsbadman:

Status
Not open for further replies.