Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian gets cheered for having a white boyfriend

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★

the topic was about is racism ending and she mentions she has a white boyfriend as proof that racism doesn’t exist anymore. because rejecting brown men and going after white guys is soooo progressive and not racist. curry females need death

edKJ487.png

Why couldn't she date someone with a good personality like this:

AAnsari.jpg

SHE IS SO FUCKING TOLERANT GUISE OMG. SHE IS SO OPEN MINDED, SHE HAS A WHITE BF OMG. I wish I was as open minded as her tbqh.
Also, honorable mention to all the 4'11" ladies dating 6'3" men, proving once for all that height doesn't matter.

Sure, no wonder an ugly ass racist bitch like you locked down a white guy, LMFAO.

Daily reminder to all SFcels these women worship you guys

That's some dumb shit to be saying. All these meek Indian men in the audience, none calling her out on it.

That's some dumb shit to be saying. All these meek Indian men in the audience, none calling her out on it.
Indian men are too beta, she turned out like this because her father didn't beat her enough.

I doubt they would have applauded if it was a curry man and a white woman. If they want to be progressive, that's how it should be. Currywhores are still way more desirable than currymen.

asian and indians the biggest white loving sluts

Just lol @ curry whores.

I use to be, wtf is the hip hop game lol

Wearing snapbacks, sneakers, crewnecks, buzzcut, etc. Then say stuff like... hey bitch I am tryna get yo digits, hoe. Instant currywhore.

Wearing snapbacks, sneakers, crewnecks, buzzcut, etc. Then say stuff like... hey bitch I am tryna get yo digits, hoe. Instant currywhore.
giphy.gif

this could possibly work

ofc that's all I want, and to make curry babies.

I saw one half curry half black person, curry mom and black dad. He looked completely black lol, robust frame, couldn't tell he was half black.

I saw one half curry half black person, curry mom and black dad. He looked completely black lol, robust frame, couldn't tell he was half black.
did he have black or curry kind hair?

did he have black or curry kind hair?

Black from what I could tell. African genes are stronger than South Asian genes. I have a half black/half Indonesian friend and he looks black, can barely tell he is Indonesian except for his eyes maybe a little bit, but you can't tell when it comes to his siblings.

FUCK. It’s completely OVER for ethnics. Everywhere I go I fucking see ugly white men with ethnic women, especially on my uni campus. These self-hating bitches would rather settle with a 2/10 white guy than a good looking, well-educated guy from their own race. Fuck them all

Black from what I could tell. African genes are stronger than South Asian genes. I have a half black/half Indonesian friend and he looks black, can barely tell he is Indonesian except for his eyes maybe a little bit, but you can't tell when it comes to his siblings.
interesting, you give good info it seems.

they'll reject me there to
Can you just go after white/black women? Curries have it hard enough, just leave curry women alone, they're the only people who may occasionally fuck us.

Can you just go after white/black women? Curries have it hard enough, just leave curry women alone, they're the only people who may occasionally fuck us.
you act like I'm some slayer or something lol

Indian curries worship white men and will hop on any white guy's penis

I doubt they would have applauded if it was a curry man and a white woman. If they want to be progressive, that's how it should be. Currywhores are still way more desirable than currymen.

JFL at a white woman together with a curry or any brown ethnicc for that matter.
Its over for ethniccels.

JFL at a white woman together with a curry or any brown ethnicc for that matter.
Its over for ethniccels.

I have seen quite a few wfem couples. Good looking white females too.

Keep memeing bro, those are outliers.

Average ethnics with above average white female. I'm not memeing. I try not to look at them because they might see the "Wtf" look on my face.

But you can get the same advantages as an ethnic man. Just come to Germany, a lot of woman are "foreigner worshippers" here as well. If you want to live the same patriarchal lifestyle as in Asia that will put woman off, but if you accept western relationship rules and speak fluent German you have an advantage, because femoids find you interesting, and it is very trendy among (leftist) Germans to hate their own ethnicity

But you can get the same advantages as an ethnic man. Just come to Germany, a lot of woman are "foreigner worshippers" here as well. If you want to live the same patriarchal lifestyle as in Asia that will put woman off, but if you accept western relationship rules and speak fluent German you have an advantage, because femoids find you interesting, and it is very trendy among (leftist) Germans to hate their own ethnicity

Keep coping SFcel

Cope.

this narcissistic bitch looked so proud to say that

Keep coping SFcel

No, I live in Germany, and the combination ethnic man x white woman is definitely more common than the combination white man x ethnic woman. Do you live in Germany and observe the opposite? No? Then I think you are the one coping here.
Kind of annoys me that people always say whites have it easier when here it is more like the oppsite

It might also be related to the fact that most ethnics here are Muslims, who often don't want their daughters to be with a non-muslim, but I really think their "interestingness" and "exoticism" haloes ethnic men here, for femoids who are bored and seek new experiences.
Also the self-hatred is strong in some Germans, and having an ethnic friend with give leftist femoids social status.

No, I live in Germany, and the combination ethnic man x white woman is definitely more common than the combination white man x ethnic woman. Do you live in Germany and observe the opposite? No? Then I think you are the one coping here.
Kind of annoys me that people always say whites have it easier when here it is more like the oppsite

It might also be related to the fact that most ethnics here are Muslims, who often don't want their daughters to be with a non-muslim, but I really think their "interestingness" and "exoticism" haloes ethnic men here, for femoids who are bored and seek new experiences.
Also the self-hatred is strong in some Germans, and having an ethnic friend with give leftist femoids social status.
Of course you see muslim man white female more, considering if a Muslim female was seen with a white guy they would get beaten up. but secretly, the amount of ethnic Muslim females having relations with white guys is probably 500x more than muslim man white female. probably 95% of muslim girls will get their virginity taken by a white guy in their teens.

Of course you see muslim man white female more, considering if a Muslim female was seen with a white guy they would get beaten up. but secretly, the amount of ethnic Muslim females having relations with white guys is probably 500x more than muslim man white female. probably 95% of muslim girls will get their virginity taken by a white guy in their teens.
Giga cope. Just because your sister slutted it up with a below average white guy doesn't mean actual Muslim girls are that way.

Giga cope. Just because your sister slutted it up with a below average white guy doesn't mean actual Muslim girls are that way.

M-MUH PURE MUSLIM WOMEN
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6