Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian gets cheered for having a white boyfriend

M-MUH PURE MUSLIM WOMEN
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
You just mad because it's true. Kek.

He's such a huge white knight for muslim girls lmao, it's pathetic. and I don't even have a sister. Hes so low IQ.
Because you spread lies like the average bitter curry does, giga kek at your delusion. Why post about a sister if you don't have one? Jfl at being this low IQ.

Because you spread lies like the average bitter curry does, giga kek at your delusion. Why post about a sister if you don't have one? Jfl at being this low IQ.
...cousin. the thread title says cousin. holy fuck you are so dumb.

you brought her up you spastic. not me. learn to read a thread title.
I enjoy seeing your projection boyo. Stay deluded I guess, be my guest.

Why couldn't she date someone with a good personality like this:

AAnsari.jpg

In master of none his character is dating this foid
alessandra-mastronardi-chanel-code-coco-watch-launch-party-in-paris-10-03-2017-6.jpg

Lol @ Bluepilled TV

Look how proud she is when she mentions she has a white boyfriend, actually it looks like she has a mini-orgasm

Just Be White is the ONLY legit theory

I see your posts about paki girls. it kinda makes me lol. I just love how I knew you'd be paki. This is what inceldom does to you. breaks your soul.

And the sad part is you are absolutely right. myer (reeeee) copes by saying paki girls arent cumdumpsters for white boys.

I guess,, just like me you are into white girls. It just breaks your soul to see how impossible for us to get a cute white gf while our own women rejects us and wanna be used and abused by ugly white men. My take is that's what triggered your fetish.

I swear this "pure" muslim girls in west is a huge meme. Myer is coping so hard since yesterday in your paki girl thread. I've told him on discord too but he doesnt wanna believe me. I'm arab in europe and in my high school and university, every Turkish/Arab/Afghani girl I've gotten to know dated and fucked white german boys like there is no tomorrow. I kid you not, "muslim" turkish girls in my high school were much much more promiscuous than their german peers.

They just love to be used as cumbucket for german kids. and they werent even "chad" , ugly face, lanky kids. while i couldnt even get a date with a german girl in my whole entire life. just lol at this life.

Cope.

abfuckingsolately

people cope by saying a white men with same face would have attractiveness with ethnic skin. what a cope

NOT ONLY ethnic features are deemed ugly (so a "5" ethnic wouldnt be a 5 if he was white) but being white brings a huge status boost.
Of course he would. This is what self-hating deathniks with low IQ think. Skin color doesn't matter.

there is a reason you are posting here buddy. there is a reason why all the actual incels are almost all ethnics with very few exception.

but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night my man. you can believe what you wanna believe. but at the end of the day you gon be posting here with us. amoung your fellow truecels.
Right but that doesn't mean the lies being spread here are true. Kek.

I see your posts about paki girls. it kinda makes me lol. I just love how I knew you'd be paki. This is what inceldom does to you. breaks your soul.

And the sad part is you are absolutely right. myer (reeeee) copes by saying paki girls arent cumdumpsters for white boys.

I guess,, just like me you are into white girls. It just breaks your soul to see how impossible for us to get a cute white gf while our own women rejects us and wanna be used and abused by ugly white men. My take is that's what triggered your fetish.

I swear this "pure" muslim girls in west is a huge meme. Myer is coping so hard since yesterday in your paki girl thread. I've told him on discord too but he doesnt wanna believe me. I'm arab in europe and in my high school and university, every Turkish/Arab/Afghani girl I've gotten to know dated and fucked white german boys like there is no tomorrow. I kid you not, "muslim" turkish girls in my high school were much much more promiscuous than their german peers.

They just love to be used as cumbucket for german kids. and they werent even "chad" , ugly face, lanky kids. while i couldnt even get a date with a german girl in my whole entire life. just lol at this life.
I feel you bro. it really is rage inducing to see your females worship any white single guy that talks to them no matter how ugly and shitty they are and then treat you like a ghost. im in uni too and see muslim female white male couples all the fucking time, anyone who says this isn't the case is just coping.

I feel you bro. it really is rage inducing to see your females worship any white single guy that talks to them no matter how ugly and shitty they are and then treat you like a ghost. im in uni too and see muslim female white male couples all the fucking time, anyone who says this isn't the case is just coping.
"Muslim"
"Couple"

Pick one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back