Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels being nice never spread the message did it???

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
For my whole life I've heard that being nice and respectful and being a good person is what would make girls like me. Spoiler Alert...it fucking didn't. Likewise on the internet people seem to say that our problem is our attitude, personality, and the over the top misogynistic things we say shows why we have problems with women relationship wise or rather complete and utter lack of interest wise.

However before this perceived incel 'movement', 'hate group', 'ideology' or whatever shit they want to call it to make themselves feel better and the blackpill came about, there were thousands or millions of unattractive men posting nicely and politely on decentralised forums spread far and wide about how they are love shy or were lonely hearts etc receiving overdoses of blue pilled advice which got them nowhere.

Where were all the news articles and studies and YouTube videos about how these men were single and suffering through no fault of their own like we are starting to see pop up here and there now? There were no 'loneleyniceguytears' style dogshit subreddits bashing and inadvertently drawing awareness to them either. There was literally no mention of these men anywhere in the media or mainstream whatsoever and they went unnoticed like they never even existed and are probably in their 50s now.

We are largely the same but the way we and also mgtow convey our respective messages is the very reason why they know who we are now. And that's why you are starting to see sarcastic blackpill comments from regular guys on things like female YouTube videos giving dating advice for men etc. More men are hip to the scam these days because of men like us which is a positive thing.

Being nice is fine in person but sometimes you need to talk some truth in a harsh way and talk some shit to get noticed.

Last edited:
High iq tbh, jfl at all the incels that don't join this forum because its too "extreme" for them

It doesnt matter if you act nice or not, chad can be a pedo and still get more women than this entire fourm

I think most incels are nice people tbh.

Rarely meet a mean, rude incel.

Nobody cared who we were until the bodies started to pile up.

Embracing rage is not a bad thing. Probably it is more harmful letting it build up inside you.
Fuck women tbh.

Nobody cared who we were until the bodies started to pile up.

And the blackpill experiments.

Honestly, I wish we could create a permanent library of them and put them on this forum.

The idea of taking creepy pms and using them to get chad laid was just genius. That is some next level shit. Especially combined with using crappy bios that consist of stuff that women say we shouldn't put on.

Also "wanna smash" openers. Text game is lolworthy on tinder.

@Mods can we do this?

Being nice = Good husband for money

Being bad = Good father for genes

Being a father and husband are NOT, NOT, NOT the same thing

They're just gaslighting

I’m no cuck but all things considered I think I’m a pretty nice dude. I have very violent thoughts for like 40% of my waking life but they don’t show through really

Spread the black pill

Embracing rage is not a bad thing. Probably it is more harmful letting it build up inside you.
Fuck women tbh.
I know what you mean intEResting.

every idealogy gets spread through violence and propaganda.

Incels in denial are cuckcels

Aggressiveness gets attention, in roblox