Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Violence doesn’t solve anything.

Violence is something we should embrace.

Understandably, inceldom and its "ideology" is that generally speaking we are hopeless, and statistics back this up. Naturally, when people are hopeless, some will suicide, and even a fewer of this portion will go ER.

So you absolutely cannot prevent violence, whether it is done by one of us or not (in fact, majority of "incel" ERs never had an account here or related platforms).

Nevertheless, it is an messaging "tool", like a headless chicken that we cannot control, but it is not the end in itself.
We shouldn't attract too much attention to ourselves though. The edgelords give us a bad rep or atleast worse than necessary

This is stupid cope. In the old days incels could ascend using violence: you would join the army and go loot and pillage. Yes you could die but if you win and survive you would loot, pillage and rape a city. Then your warlord would reward you with a slave from the vanquished army. Kill their men and take their women. Easy.

Despite being short literal mongoloids, mongol incels followed Genghis Khan and got harems of women from Arabia, China, Persia, Russia and Europe. All using violence.

Let’s actually do our part to improve our reputation, and push for changes that improve our quality of life and lower our pain.
I agree with your sentiment, but I'm afraid it's too late for that. It would be easier to branch off and do a rebranding. Too many people here are just cynical and blinded by hate to actually be logical and take anything seriously - not that I blame them, this world is utter dogshit. Sadly there are no alternate places for one to go if they find themselves in our situation; we are shunned everywhere else. If you take this idea anywhere, do hit me up.