Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were an extremely well-behaved, quiet child

The education system in the U.S. favors foids and passively allows Chads to exist. For the rest of us, it works covertly to destroy us. There are plenty of high IQcels; if the education system truly valued intellectual talent, these students would be highly valued. Instead, they are outcasts. Socialization is the point of schools, not education in a true sense.

I was always the quiet one, fucking brutal.

In my early childhood I loved giving people big affectionate hugs, but I was quickly shamed out of that and became a depressed incel/school shooter type ever since.
The education system in the U.S. favors foids and passively allows Chads to exist. For the rest of us, it works covertly to destroy us. There are plenty of high IQcels; if the education system truly valued intellectual talent, these students would be highly valued. Instead, they are outcasts. Socialization is the point of schools, not education in a true sense.
HAVING SEX AFTER PROM IN HIGH SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SATs

I rarely cried as a baby. Mostly slept. Parents thought something was wrong with me.

I was left home alone from the age of 3-4. Taught myself how to read (with help from TV).

Quiet.

Everyone thought I'd grow up to do great things.

I'm now posting on Incel forums and will eventually kill myself.
brootal

I'd like to extend this to teenage years as well. Teenage boys should be doing stupid shit, kissing and feeling up girls, making teachers mad, blowing up bathrooms with firecrackers, etc. Studymaxxing and being a shy teenager destroys lives.

HAVING SEX AFTER PROM IN HIGH SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SATs
Based. It's the most important achievement of that decade

Adults often commented that I would be a good husband, exemplary father, and overall a great, hardworking family man -- yet here I am

I was also quiet, and 90% of the time well-behaved but I had a nasty, violent streak. Rambunctious mini-Chads would get away with all sorts of shit, but on the rare occasions I lost it, a shitstorm would ensue
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back