Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You were an extremely well-behaved, quiet child

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Teachers always said the same thing about me: "He's a sweet, quiet boy". Other adults (babysitters, mom's friends, etc) also said similar things.

I wonder if you didn't create waves as a child, you won't as an adult

I rarely cried as a baby. Mostly slept. Parents thought something was wrong with me.

I was left home alone from the age of 3-4. Taught myself how to read (with help from TV).

Quiet.

Everyone thought I'd grow up to do great things.

I'm now posting on Incel forums and will eventually kill myself.

Quiet, yes. Behaved, no.

Adults often commented that I would be a good husband, exemplary father, and overall a great, hardworking family man -- yet here I am
Quiet, yes. Behaved, no.

I was also quiet, and 90% of the time well-behaved but I had a nasty, violent streak. Rambunctious mini-Chads would get away with all sorts of shit, but on the rare occasions I lost it, a shitstorm would ensue

When I was 5 or so I was considered mentally challenged by the teachers and they recommended that I get sent to a school for "special" children. My parents allegedly objected and I had to take an IQ test. It came out "atypical" or whatever they called it. Some areas I scored extremely high, others extremely low. I got the label PDD-NOS and didn't have to switch schools. Ngl the school I was at kinda sucked too but I still think that one decision saved my life.

I was behaved usually but also social

Jfl. I took an oath to never lie, never drink, never smoke, never hurt anyone, never do drugs, never let bad thoughts(about foids) get in my head, always help others.

What did I get in return? Bullied all the way through school.

I hardly even said a single word in school. I don’t want to talk to degenerate subhumans who I have nothing in common with

I hardly even said a single word in school. I don’t want to talk to degenerate subhumans who I have nothing in common with

So did I. It wasn't worth it, my classmates were mostly hyperaggressive niggers, any innocuous interaction could easily lead to a fight

So did I. It wasn't worth it, my classmates were mostly hyperaggressive niggers, any innocuous interaction could easily lead to a fight
Same with my school. Any interaction would probably lead up to a fight. It’s not worth getting in trouble for a fight with some aggressive nigger monkeys

i used to get in fights with larger kids who wants to bully me.

what they never told you is that you are supposed to be pushing to the limit as a child as a part of development. its how you learn the boundaries within which you can act. if a child, whose mind starts off as a "blank slate" (tabula rasa), takes punishment and repremanding personally, rather than addressing their actions, they become fucked up, indecisive, pathetic shadows skating down rails society laid for them, eternally fixed in consequence. most likely your mum and dad were lazy worthless excuses for parents.

When I was 5 or so I was considered mentally challenged by the teachers and they recommended that I get sent to a school for "special" children. My parents allegedly objected and I had to take an IQ test. It came out "atypical" or whatever they called it. Some areas I scored extremely high, others extremely low. I got the label PDD-NOS and didn't have to switch schools. Ngl the school I was at kinda sucked too but I still think that one decision saved my life.

PDD-NOScel here too. We're the autists of the autism spectrum, so autistic we break the autism psychiatric test.

PDD-NOScel here too. We're the autists of the autism spectrum, so autistic we break the autism psychiatric test.
Exactly what I always thought JFL

another incel trait brag

They thought I had adhd and tried to medicate me but I said no!:feelsBox:

Then I grew up and got my own medication:feelsthink:

i was quiet but skipped school a lot once i was 16

Cannot relate. Got kicked out of elementary school. Later was intimidated by all the macks and alpha sons of bitches from my teenage years onwards, which is why I became an introverted well-behaved teen.

Yep, but child? Lol people at work still say that about me.

Teachers always said the same thing about me: "He's a sweet, quiet boy". Other adults (babysitters, mom's friends, etc) also said similar things.

I wonder if you didn't create waves as a child, you won't as an adult

Yeah, it just means you have a shit temperament suited to slavish and monkish work. The opposite of the gregarious Chad temperament of do-ers and players.

Teachers described me as quiet, retiring, not causing any problems, but also not a joy to be around. Quite boring.

No my teachers secretly hated me.

I rarely cried as a baby. Mostly slept. Parents thought something was wrong with me.

I was left home alone from the age of 3-4. Taught myself how to read (with help from TV).

Quiet.

Sounds same as me. I was really passionate as a kid. I would build stuff and carve stuff out with wood and hammer. I was really good at drawing, at about eight I was on the level of a high school kid. I taught myself coding in the second grade. It was all downhill from there

same all my teachers conspired against me because i am a ugly male

A true incel trait is being secretly hated so much so that even down syndrome and handflapping autistic guys try to mog and mock you.
The secret hatred is greatest with young female teachers unsurprisingly.
I know it's hard to describe but you can tell when you are low key hated ngl

A true incel trait is being secretly hated so much so that even down syndrome and handflapping autistic guys try to mog and mock you.
The secret hatred is greatest with young female teachers unsurprisingly.
I know it's hard to describe but you can tell when you are low key hated ngl

yep back in MS the giga autist in my class (who usualy left half-way through for "special ed"), bullied me into shit. Everyone hated me and would always say "Ew".

yep back in MS the giga autist in my class (who usualy left half-way through for "special ed"), bullied me into shit. Everyone hated me and would always say "Ew".

Ew/ugh/gross is the deadly trifecta.

Another low key trait is people laughing in a nervous way whenever you try to make conversation.

In any case an even more controversial point: I think that unattractive aspie guys that don't have an redeeming traits nor traits that can be virtue signaled about like giga autists or objectively ugly people fair the worst in the social world.

Ew/ugh/gross is the deadly trifecta.

Another low key trait is people laughing in a nervous way whenever you try to make conversation.

In any case an even more controversial point: I think that unattractive aspie guys that don't have an redeeming traits nor traits that can be virtue signaled about like giga autists or objectively ugly people fair the worst in the social world.

let's not forget the classic "you look like a school shooter i bet i will see you in the news some day"

let's not forget the classic "you look like a school shooter i bet i will see you in the news some day"

Wasn't that direct for me, but for me it was whenever you make any sudden clumsy moves people would laugh and think you are angry and about to flip out and would look at you funny.
Still happens when you are an adult.
Idk, autistic wide eyed stare and poor motor skills but not obvious giga autist body language and gait gives you away. It can't be fixed contrary to what people say.

Wasn't that direct for me, but for me it was whenever you make any sudden clumsy moves people would laugh and think you are angry and about to flip out and would look at you funny.
Still happens when you are an adult.
Idk, autistic wide eyed stare and poor motor skills but not obvious giga autist body language and gait gives you away. It can't be fixed contrary to what people say.

indeed, any idiot could see the socially inept and awkward halo I carry with me. But the one thing people misjudge is my heightened awareness and perception, it's so obvious for me to distinguish the subtle discrepancies and bias in peoples communication and tone of voice around me, i'm treated like a zoo animal, like a freak.

My brother for example is a ~5'10 high tier normie with a really good natural frame and he acts like i'm an incapable baby whenever I am around him.

indeed, any idiot could see the socially inept and awkward halo I carry with me. But the one thing people misjudge is my heightened awareness and perception, it's so obvious for me to distinguish the subtle discrepancies and bias in peoples communication and tone of voice around me, i'm treated like a zoo animal, like a freak.

Sometimes I just think I am cursed. I have tried everything and tried to act NT and 'normal' like people say. Nothing works, everyone eventually catches on that I am 'different' or 'weird'.

Then I remind myself that I suffer from three things that for sure repel women:

1. I'm not white
2. I'm a framelet and below 5'10''
3. I'm non-NT

That's all it takes for me to be disqualified from being respected and taken seriously and all my experiences have shown me this.

Sometimes I just think I am cursed. I have tried everything and tried to act NT and 'normal' like people say. Nothing works, everyone eventually catches on that I am 'different' or 'weird'.

Then I remind myself that I suffer from three things that for sure repel women:

1. I'm not white
2. I'm a framelet and below 5'10''
3. I'm non-NT

That's all it takes for me to be disqualified from being respected and taken seriously and all my experiences have shown me this.

Everyone wants us dead man, the world is rigged against us, its us vs them. We either go ER or rope. I am a non NT giga framelet as well, my wrists are smaller than a little girls, it runs in my family.

Everyone wants us dead man, the world is rigged against us, its us vs them. We either go ER or rope. I am a non NT giga framelet as well, my wrists are smaller than a little girls, it runs in my family.

non-NT giga framelets are universally hated by women unless they are white, black or east asian.

If you were ever unlucky enough to be an orbiter women say things unwarranted like:

Eat more you're so skinny!
God I hate that you are so skinny.
Guys aren't supposed to be skinny.
I could probably beat you up it makes me sad.
Wow your wrists are so skinny.

It isn't flirting, it's them talking shit to put you down and boost their status.

I'm not going ER I'm just LDARing and making the best of life I can.
I can't even get normie guy friends without them ditching me a few months later.
Idc what people say about me not looking like an incel, I have all the experiences characteristic of an incel.

non-NT giga framelets are universally hated by women unless they are white, black or east asian.

If you were ever unlucky enough to be an orbiter women say things unwarranted like:

Eat more you're so skinny!
God I hate that you are so skinny.
Guys aren't supposed to be skinny.
I could probably beat you up it makes me sad.
Wow your wrists are so skinny.

It isn't flirting, it's them talking shit to put you down and boost their status.

I'm not going ER I'm just LDARing and making the best of life I can.
I can't even get normie guy friends without them ditching me a few months later.
Idc what people say about me not looking like an incel, I have all the experiences characteristic of an incel.

Eating more isnt gonna fix a genetic phenotype that's the thing, they are too low IQ to understand. Your wrists are all bone and ligament, no fat or muscle mass. It's fucking unbelievable how hostile soyciety is to us incels.

Eating more isnt gonna fix a genetic phenotype that's the thing, they are too low IQ to understand. Your wrists are all bone and ligament, no fat or muscle mass. It's fucking unbelievable how hostile soyciety is to us incels.

Non-NT framelets are probably put down the most. Even fat guys get more respect than us.

And yeah foids will say things like eat more but then if they see you eating they'll rudely come up to you and say "you eat so much so how come you are still skinny".

I think they understand it's genetic, they are just mocking us.

Like I said the only people who seem to sometimes get away with being non-NT framelet are white, black or east asian guys.
When people talk about weak men and soyboys they are talking about non-NT framelets in addition to sappy male feminists.
It precludes you from taking any jobs in hard manual labor.
Pretty much have to rely on working at a desk job or some job that doesn't involve a lot of physical exertion.

The hostility and mocking from all corners of society is to be expected but thankfully you can LDAR once you are no longer in grade school or just get work done here and there and then LDAR the rest of the time.

As a child, I was very dissipated and cheeky, but I had charisma.
However, since I was ugly (and I really think it's the reason why, I mean, I was not the only one being dissipated, but I'm the only one whom they put in a class I knew nobody), the teachers have been slowly destroying me (and this is not for sure, but I think they also underrated the works I did back then). How dare this ugly boy be charismatic?!!! REEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Only chads can be charismatic, let's put him in a class in which he knows nobody and half is from the local diaspora who isn't using the national language so that he has troubles to make friends :feelsEhh:

So then, I slowly became all alone. It started when I was 13. The entire high school destroyed the shit out of me tbh.

Last edited:
I can relate to this. The teachers at school would tell my parents that I was quiet and well behaved and whenever me and my parents would pay our relatives a visit my aunts would point out how quiet and well-mannered I am and how they wish their children behaved like me

pretty accurate

no
teachers called me stupid
parents said I was problem child
now im just useless neet

I was a well reserved young man

Being quiet is only good if you are female or a high IQ software developer or something. You need an NT persona to survive in this world

Yes but my mom would still find ways to complain about me

I was a bit violent before I hit puberty, after that I just became introverted and weird.

I was a quiet child, and my teachers did say that about me, generally, but I was a troublemaker, technically. I mean, I got a lot of in-school suspensions for hitting kids that were picking on me, because of course the teachers rounding the corner just as I'm doing it only ever saw me.