Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You hate mythology

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Greek/Roman/Whatever mythology is GAY AS FUCK.

X married Y and gave birth to the half god Z.
Z passed the 8 holy trials and beheaded the half-bird, half-wolf hybrid for what he was punished with 500 years in the underworld.
There he was raped by the fire fairy and she gave birth to a snake....
Etc etc...

It's all just a bunch of gibberish. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's basically soap opera but in Ancient with the same sex, drama and intrigues. So basically foid trash.

As much as I criticize Jewry/Christianity/Islam, but their stories are so much cooler and more meaningful.

But of course maybe I'm just too low IQ to get into it.
Still a good thing that all that pagan shit was genocided by the based desert religions.

Last edited:
Paganism is gay tbh.

Added to the megathread

Graeco-Roman culture is homoerotic in general.

I find ancient mythology much more fascinating than "muh Jeeezus" and "muh Muhhamed" religions.

Graeco-Roman culture is homoerotic in general.

Only if you look at it through the lens of modern perversion. It's more of a celebration of masculinity, which is something that would be regarded as "toxic" by today's standards.

I like it, they are good stories. I used to read about it a lot when I was a kid

I used to like God of War (PS2), that's all I know about mythology.