Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You started off low inhib but became more high inhib over time

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I was pretty low inhib as kid and as a teen. I had the guts to ask out girls and got brutally rejected. I had the guts to talk shit to people, i harassed other people and much more. but over time, due to negative reinforcement cycle i got more and more high inhib to the point now where i have almost zero confidence and i cant even ask e.g. super market or store employees where to find certain items without getting half a panic attack.

Same I think this definitely happened due to lookism.

Yeah, even when i was like 10-13 i was mid inhib, i didn't overthink as much and didn't have such paranoid thoughts of what people may think of me. Now i always have negative scenarios in my head.

i relate to this heavily

as years passed it only seemed to get worse

i used to be pretty extraverted when i was 13 (never got anything from it but i digress) and now im often too scared to go the supermarket for groceries

i used to be pretty extraverted when i was 13 (never got anything from it but i digress) and now im often too scared to go the supermarket for groceries
Same. Back then i could just walk into any store and get what i want and now i feel physical and mental pain because everyone heightmoggs me and i think that people subconsciously make fun of me for being manlet

It surely plays a big role, but the main reason is because i am non NT
You seemed pretty NT as a kid. Maybe your non-NT gene activated during puberty.

You seemed pretty NT as a kid. Maybe your non-NT gene activated during puberty.
I was low inhib but my social skills sucked ass, thats why i never had a social circle and got always excluded

i think that people subconsciously make fun of me for being manlet
oh believe me they do

no one will ever take you seriously

+ being non-nt makes it even worse, i know the feel :feelsbadman:

I was low inhib but my social skills sucked ass, thats why i never had a social circle and got always excluded
No social skills for our height I'll tell you that much. Sorry for stating watER.

trucel trait: you've never been low-inhib.

No social skills for our height I'll tell you that much. Sorry for stating watER.
NT is life, i saw other manlets having a normal social life simply due to being NT

Same.
I was loud and extroverted as a kid.
But then everybody hit puberty and got girls and I was the only one who didn't, which made me an outcast and turned me introverted and quiet.

I've always been weird and an outcast to varying degrees, I can't really relate to this.

NT is life, i saw other manlets having a normal social life simply due to being NT
That still doesn't mean that they are sexually desired.

That still doesn't mean that they are sexually desired.
Maybe not, but at least they made memories going out with their friends to do party every weekend meanwhile all i did every weekend was rot at home and playing vidya or watching TV.

Also not everyone of them, but at least 3 manlets i can remember right now had a gf

Maybe not, but at least they made memories going out with their friends to do party every weekend meanwhile all i did every weekend was rot at home and playing vidya or watching TV.

Also not everyone of them, but at least 3 manlets i can remember right now had a gf
How old are these manlets and what's their face rating + height?

How old are these manlets and what's their face rating + height?
First one was MTN with cutecelface, maybe 5"5ft, another one was maybe 5"7ft-5"8ft and also had a prettyboy like face, other one was like 5"4ft and was LTN.

Didnt see them for years, they are around my age +/- 1 or 2 years

First one was MTN with cutecelface, maybe 5"5ft, another one was maybe 5"7ft-5"8ft and also had a prettyboy like face, other one was like 5"4ft and was LTN.

Didnt see them for years, they are around my age +/- 1 or 2 years
Just be lucky I guess. I never see manlets with any romantic partners. Only tallfags these days.

I was pretty low inhib as kid and as a teen. I had the guts to ask out girls and got brutally rejected. I had the guts to talk shit to people, i harassed other people and much more. but over time, due to negative reinforcement cycle i got more and more high inhib to the point now where i have almost zero confidence and i cant even ask e.g. super market or store employees where to find certain items without getting half a panic attack.
So true. This is very relatable tbh. I’m nothing now.

I hated going out and doing anything, or interacting with others, but the more I fell into the black pill the more I enjoyed those things. I became a watcher, not a participant. Watching these NPCs go about their routine and expose most of their little secrets just by learning to read body language is so interesting.

Growth in inhib is merely achieved by killing yourself, amoral levels of indifference, or active hatred

One must kill their self worth, and then if they don't care about living or dying or suffering then why would they need to worry about anything causing them to hesitate like their inhib?

OR

One must reach the levels of indifference where you genuinely could walk by a foid yelling she'd let you ascend with her if you just gave her a sip of water as you watch her pass out and fall off a bridge without even anything more than a small chuckle and smirk to yourself..... IE Genuinely give up on everyone but your own self worth.

OR

Embrace it, Stinkmaxx nigga, go full ham, you hate yourself and interactions, but you love making others cringe and regret even seeing you more than anything. Embrace the hate. Hate fuck them! Hate hate hate! As long as you hate other people enough, you can do anything.

Yes I was loud, obnoxious, and a jester from like 10 to 15 but after an incident where someone took a picture of me where I looked like shit and made it their Facebook profile picture I ceased talking to people and any attempts at socializing and have been an anti social recluse ever since. Once you know your place in society it’s impossible to have confidence or motivation again

For me it comes in waves. Its simple brain chemistry. Healthy lifestyle habits are more likely to grant you healthier brain and healthier levels of neurotransmitters, making you thus more low inhib.

Most people seem to think its some sort of innate quality that you can't change and that's not true in the slightest. Its just not easy to change, but its possible.

Incel Trait:You started off low inhib as a child but your fuckin overly strict parents made you only focus on being a studymaxxed high inhib social retard!

Yeah. The only place I can be low inhib is in the gym which is my comfort zone. Anywhere else feels like I’m in a hostile environment where everyone hates me

That's a failed low iq normie trait, truecels were always high inhib

Incel Trait:You started off low inhib as a child but your fuckin overly strict parents made you only focus on being a studymaxxed high inhib social retard!
True and even though i always had mediocre or shit grades

Yeah. The only place I can be low inhib is in the gym which is my comfort zone. Anywhere else feels like I’m in a hostile environment where everyone hates me
mogs me, i feel inferior in the gym with all the tallfags and moggers

mogs me, i feel inferior in the gym with all the tallfags and moggers
Height? Tallfags are usually weaker and skinnier. That’s why they prefer jewball. Imo shorter guys have advantage

I'm the opposite

Although, I think it's more that I don't care about others than low inhibition.

Was always high inhib because of being a manlet all my life which means my mind was always on survival mode

I can relate to this

Height? Tallfags are usually weaker and skinnier. That’s why they prefer jewball. Imo shorter guys have advantage
Unless you are Mike Tyson or the talltag is anorexic, the manlet loses out in a hypothetical fight + tall men will always get more respect from both genders

true, when I used to have normie friends they would always expect me to do stupid shit and I was always the one who they'd make fun of and they'd play it off as a joke, they'd say "it's just a joke bro, don't take it serious" it wasn't until one day I realized they were laughing at me and not with me
the jestermaxx pill hit me hard, this was before I was blackpilled

then in that same year I got bullied, that's what sealed my fate in being high inhib

Same. As a kid I would literally talk openly about the girl with the biggest tits and I would tease her for having such big tits.
I often got in trouble at school with the principal and shit like that too, but lookism destroyed me and now I rot in my basement.

I often got in trouble at school with the principal and shit like that too,
Brutal, if you were Chad saying this she would have opened her legs for you

Blackpill made less inhibied because it made realize it was ovER regardless of what I say.

i Did.
But slowly negligence started to caTch UP!
The least i expected, i was in basedment isolated watching anime!

I was super low inhib and very social as a kid (before middle school). I had many friends and had no problem socializing

But as I got bullied more and more by my family and my classmates, I crawled back into my shell and never came out

Crazy to think I probably wouldn't be in this situation if I had just grown up in a healthy environment

I was super low inhib and very social as a kid (before middle school). I had many friends and had no problem socializing

But as I got bullied more and more by my family and my classmates, I crawled back into my shell and never came out

Crazy to think I probably wouldn't be in this situation if I had just grown up in a healthy environment
Extremely relatable word for word.
My family was fine for the most part. It’s the shitbrained normies in middle school who really bullied me into reclusion.
I swear middle schoolers are something straight out of hell. No morals or anything.

Last edited:
I had the guts to ask out girls and got brutally rejected.
Younger me did not give a shit i was asking tons of girls to give me head back in middle school of course none of them said yes but it was funny