Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait : You vicariously hate christianity and use the word "christcuck"

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I just realised that I have never encountered a sane person who deeply hate christianity.

The only only places I've heard the word "christcuck" is either here, on 4chan, on in far-right neo-pagan circles which are filled with incels.

Now IRL there are many people who just don't care. Others claim to be christian and don't practice. That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about actual hate and anger.

Sure, not only incels have this. Some pro-abortion feminists share that trait. Troons do as well.

But it's definitely an incel trait.

The irony is that the average "christcuck" probably have more sex than the average person using the word christcuck.

Disagree ?

Let's make an experiment. When someone online use the following words : "christcuck retard nigger faggot KYS"

Do you picture a guy who have sex often ?

Last edited:
They piss me off because they should defend white people and decency but they are just useless faggots.

Modern-day Christianity is emasculated. Many churches are even accepting of faggots. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't know if I actually hate all of them, but yes, I do use the term christcuck.
Most incels hate the degeneracy of the west and hope to find allies in our Christian communities but they end up being completely worthless allies who don't understand the problem or the worst case tolerant of the things we are trying to defeat.
So yeah, I would say it's an incel trait. Probably more of a white incel trait?

I don't know if I actually hate all of them, but yes, I do use the term christcuck.
Most incels hate the degeneracy of the west and hope to find allies in our Christian communities but they end up being completely worthless allies who don't understand the problem or the worst case tolerant of the things we are trying to defeat.
So yeah, I would say it's an incel trait. Probably more of a white incel trait?

Interesting thought

You could be right

Let's make an experiment. When someone online use the following words : "christcuck retard nigger faggot KYS"

No but also no when the “christcuck” is left out

I just realised that I have never encountered a sane person who deeply hate christianity.

The only only places I've heard the word "christcuck" is either here, on 4chan, on in far-right neo-pagan circles which are filled with incels.

Now IRL there are many people who just don't care. Others claim to be christian and don't practice. That's not what I'm talking about.

Sure, not only incels have this. Some pro-abortion feminists share that trait. Troons do as well.

The irony is that the average "christcuck" probably have more sex than the average person using the word christcuck.

Disagree ?

YES!

I DEEPLY hate Christianity, and I think that Christianity is the main reason why i suffer, and why i am an incel.

A benevolent God cannot explain the blackpill:blackpill:

I hate any ideology that preaches the existence of a loving God, the only possible God of this world is an evil one and you are a masochistic cuck for worshipping him

The only type of Christianity I agree with is Gnosticism which admits God is evil, cruel and uncaring

YES!

I DEEPLY hate Christianity, and I think that Christianity is the main reason why i suffer, and why i am an incel.

you think girls reject you because they are christian ?

you think girls reject you because they are christian ?
Basically yes. If sex wouldnt be made such a taboo by Christians, there would be no inceldom. The majority of foids today are not Christians, but they were brainwashed by Christian society, so they still view sex as something taboo that should be given only to their BFs.

Disagree ?

I hate Muslims however with Christianity they just seem annoying so they’re not that bad. I hate how they want us to love people when people don’t love us

I only "hate" Catholicism.

Basically yes. If sex wouldnt be made such a taboo by Christians, there would be no inceldom. The majority of foids today are not Christians, but they were brainwashed by Christian society, so they still view sex as something taboo that should be given only to their BFs.

You think most foids would have sex with us if not for christian culture ?

You think most foids would have sex with us if not for christian culture ?
Yes. Sex would be considered a basic human right then, and everyone would have sex.

Many leftists deeply hate xtianity but they still love Islam

Many leftists deeply hate xtianity but they still love Islam
Never understood this.
I assume it's just because they like being contrarian and pissing off their parents or something.

I’ll never understand the incels who embrace degeneracy — temporarily embarrassed Chads.

Yes I strongly dislike christcucks because they believe in a benevolent almighty god who still granted me this garbage life of mental torture

I'd rather use religioncucks

It's more global and you can trigger more people

I feel like here in France even most normies look down on christianity because it's associated with being right wing, old fashioned and anti-science.

I feel like here in France even most normies look down on christianity because it's associated with being right wing, old fashioned and anti-science.

Correct

They respect Islam though

Modern-day Christianity is emasculated. Many churches are even accepting of faggots. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
that, and Christianity is arguably to blame for the Jewish moral thinking that led us to our current predicament

I dont hate Christianity or Christfags-- I just think it's stupid. Incels should choose a religion based on how misogynistic it is, and Islam wins that category hands down, even more misogynistic than Satanism

Christians are usually conservatives and against immigration though.
yeah, conservatism is fucking retarded so I’m not surprised. There is no such thing as returning to the past, you have to start a new movement yourself if you truly desire change.

they still view sex as something taboo that should be given only to their BFs
Retarded post, foids cheat all the time with Chads despite being in relationship with betabuxxers

Disagree ?

So true, this user has the hot takes this forum needz.

yeah, conservatism is fucking retarded so I’m not surprised. There is no such thing as returning to the past, you have to start a new movement yourself if you truly desire change.
This