Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Passive Beckies say hello but hate it when you begin a conversation

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Incel trait: Passive Beckies say hello as a pleasantry when greeting you at work, but when you have the audacity
to start a neutral conversation such as ''How was your christmas?'' or ''How was your weekend?'' They then suddenly go
into KKK mode and begin trying to shut you down or give you bad negative reactions.

Why bother starting a conversation when you're not planning on taking it any further?

What kind of negative reactions? I'm autistic I don't pick up on these things

Nobody even says hello to me they just treat me like a fucking stain and avoid me or throw shady looks :feelshaha:

What kind of negative reactions? I'm autistic I don't pick up on these things

I am not 'autistic' but they will do things like

- Negative facial expression and turn their body away from you (signifying a need to get away)
- Just 'smile' at you and not actually responding
- Suddenly turning to someone else or ''overhearing another and ejecting out of your conversation
-Turn a smile to a frown when you continue the conversation

Foids should continue ignoring instead of trying to be morally correct and then begin
appearance discriminating people.

I am not 'autistic' but they will do things like

- Negative facial expression and turn their body away from you (signifying a need to get away)
- Just 'smile' at you and not actually responding
- Suddenly turning to someone else or ''overhearing another and ejecting out of your conversation
-Turn a smile to a frown when you continue the conversation
Oh I have experienced these things I thought they were normal... brutal

Oh I have experienced these things I thought they were normal... brutal

When those women begin doing that - flat out ignore them. Why bother greeting
someone who doesn't even see you as a worthy person to speak to?

When those women begin doing that - flat out ignore them. Why bother greeting
someone who doesn't even see you as a worthy person to speak to?
Seldom do I speak to women, 99% are whores with the 1000 #### stare.

Truecel trait: Beckies don't interact with you. At all.

Truecel trait: Beckies don't interact with you. At all.

Not true. It depends on what you do. If you're LDAR'ing then definitely. If you're working
and interacting with people through work, then they will engage. The engagement is limited
and disdain is felt.

Why even bother yourself with talking to foids?

Any people I see in public I always assume they want to harm me either physically or mentally. I avoid all people and all social interaction as a self defense mechanism.

Incel trait: Passive Beckies say hello as a pleasantry when greeting you at work, but when you have the audacity
to start a neutral conversation such as ''How was your christmas?'' or ''How was your weekend?'' They then suddenly go
into KKK mode and begin trying to shut you down or give you bad negative reactions.

Why bother starting a conversation when you're not planning on taking it any further?
exaclty foids should shut the fuck up if they don’t want us to talk

They don’t even say hi to me..

Brutal

I also got average girls at work say Hi to me and then do this. It just confused me even more.

Yeah happened to me too also. It took me some time to realize it was because I was ugly. Men were willing to talk to me and befriend me, women never wanted anything like that.