Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait : very poor hygiene

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I wake up in the morning with 0 will to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I feel better but I cannot bring myself to do it , so most of the days of the week I cannot spare 3 minutes to brush them due to severe depression.

I shower once in 5 days only when I start to stink really badly, meanwhile normies are obsessed with showering and shower every single day with no exception.

I haven't cut my nails on my toes in over 2 months because I am too unmotivated to cut them , not that it takes a lot of effort but i'd say it's the same thing as brushing my teeth.

I wear the same jacket for my nightwalks all the time and sometimes wear the same T-shirt after I shower because I cannot bring myself to go to the wardrobe.

My breath is awful almost all the time and my dad has pointed out this to me many times while yelling at me for being a dirty pig.

I wash teeth 2 times a day at least, cause if you don't take care of it, fixing it would cost you a lot of money.

Also i wash myself after toilet cause just using toilet paper doesn't clean much and you feel like you have shit in your underwear.

I brush my tooth once a year

I dont care enough to clean up my room or car unless forced, but i do shower and brush my teeth every day

I dont care enough to clean up my room or car unless forced, but i do shower and brush my teeth every day
mogger for having a drivers license and having a good hygiene

no youre just filthy

What's the point if every normie hates you just by looking at you? :feelsbadman:

your room and car? you live with parents BUT HAVE A CAR?!? YOU ARE FUCKING PRIVILIGED RICHCHEL CLIMATE CRIMINAL

I DID NOT HAVE MY OWN ROOM WHEN I LIVED WITH PARENTS

NEVER HAD CAR AND NEVEL WILL

your room and car? you live with parents BUT HAVE A CAR?!? YOU ARE FUCKING PRIVILIGED RICHCHEL CLIMATE CRIMINAL

I DID NOT HAVE MY OWN ROOM WHEN I LIVED WITH PARENTS

NEVER HAD CAR AND NEVEL WILL
All that glitters is not gold. I had my own room but my parents never respected my privacy.

I got most material stuff i wanted but it never was a substitute for love and proper parenting

I shower even less often than that, but I have to brush my teeth twice a day even though I hate it. I don't want to be spending thousands and thousands on dental work. I already have lots of cavities from not brushing my teeth as a child. I can't let it get worse.

I shower even less often than that, but I have to brush my teeth twice a day even though I hate it. I don't want to be spending thousands and thousands on dental work. I already have lots of cavities from not brushing my teeth as a child. I can't let it get worse.
Ive Never had any cavities no matter how much of a dirty fuck i used to be.

All that glitters is not gold. I had my own room but my parents never respected my privacy.

I got most material stuff i wanted but it never was a substitute for love and proper parenting
Having own room but no privacy is pretty much the same as not having own room.

Ive Never had any cavities no matter how much of a dirty fuck i used to be.
Then you must have better teeth genetics than me. Brutal. I never though I would get teethmogged by someone on here.

I wash teeth 2 times a day at least, cause if you don't take care of it, fixing it would cost you a lot of money.

Also i wash myself after toilet cause just using toilet paper doesn't clean much and you feel like you have shit in your underwear.

Why having a good hygiene if no one's here to notice it

The only halfway decent genes my genetic refuse sperm/egg donors gave me are related to my lack of sweat/body odor.

Then you must have better teeth genetics than me. Brutal. I never though I would get teethmogged by someone on here.
you probably heightmog me, racemog me or voicemog me (femenine, brown and short in hypermasculine ethnic country)

you probably heightmog me, racemog me or voicemog me (femenine, brown and short in hypermasculine ethnic country)
I'm 6 feet tall, white, and have a fairly low voice, so I would assume I mog you in those areas. I have autism though, so as long as you don't, you NT mog me.

I'm 6 feet tall, white, and have a fairly low voice, so I would assume I mog you in those areas. I have autism though, so as long as you don't, you NT mog me.
A lot of dudes here would prolly call you a fakecel though (You probably NT mog me man.)

I wake up in the morning with 0 will to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I feel better but I cannot bring myself to do it , so most of the days of the week I cannot spare 3 minutes to brush them due to severe depression.

I shower once in 5 days only when I start to stink really badly, meanwhile normies are obsessed with showering and shower every single day with no exception.

I haven't cut my nails on my toes in over 2 months because I am too unmotivated to cut them , not that it takes a lot of effort but i'd say it's the same thing as brushing my teeth.

I wear the same jacket for my nightwalks all the time and sometimes wear the same T-shirt after I shower because I cannot bring myself to go to the wardrobe.

My breath is awful almost all the time and my dad has pointed out this to me many times while yelling at me for being a dirty pig.
Same idgaf

Do it now otherwise it will give you insane insufferable pain and cost you fortune to fix those teeth. Trust me on this one you can ignore other thing but not teeth, my pain was so bad that i was screaming and smashing the wall with my head and fists, depression is a joke compared to this. Sepsis also can kill you but it will take days, weeks or months of pain so severe that you will rope yourself before it will happen to you. I was close to dying thanks to the rotting teeth i had to do two root canal procedures, pull one out and fill 4 or 5 of them. It could be prevented by brushing your fucking teeth.

Last edited:
Electric toothbrush helped me so much with brushing teeth. You just hold it in your mouth and it does everything itself. The one I got was pricey but I’m sure there are varying price points out there.

A lot of dudes here would prolly call you a fakecel though (You probably NT mog me man.)
Trust me man, I ain't a fakecel. 4/10 face plus autism and poor social skills makes it nearly impossible to even make friends, let alone get a gf. I also have narrow clavicles giving me the shoulder width of an average female, so I don't have the masculine wide shoulder look and I have shitty muscle genetics. I was only 135 pounds at 6 feet tall. After eating a lot over the last 2 years, taking creatine, and a lot of weight training, I'm 155 pounds.

Trust me man, I ain't a fakecel. 4/10 face plus autism and poor social skills makes it nearly impossible to even make friends, let alone get a gf. I also have narrow clavicles giving me the shoulder width of an average female, so I don't have the masculine wide shoulder look and I have shitty muscle genetics. I was only 135 pounds at 6 feet tall. After eating a lot over the last 2 years, taking creatine, and a lot of weight training, I'm 155 pounds.
Being White + 6 feet is more than enough for some here to label you that. (130 at 5'4, Built like a middle schooler, lots of femenine features in face, voice of a british femboy, brown + autism)

Being White + 6 feet is more than enough for some here to label you that. (130 at 5'4, Built like a middle schooler, lots of femenine features in face, voice of a british femboy, brown + autism)
You definitely have it worse in terms of looks, but I still can't get anywhere mainly because of my autism. I'm nowhere near attractive enough to get female attention just for my looks. I'm low tier normie looks wise, but the autism drops my smv to basically zero. The youtuber Rehab Room once said that whether you are NT or autistic will make or break a normie. In my case, the autism breaks me. I was also extremely skinny, short, and had a very ugly face from age 11-16. I had a very narrow jaw and buck teeth up top and crowded horribly out of wack lower teeth. I got called "pear face" often because my head looked like an upside down pear, wide at the top and super narrow at the jaw. I never got a chance to even try to develop social skills during my formative years because people hated me based on appearance alone back then. Right now my face is similar to how Elliot Rodger looked, so not that good looking, just better than looking subhuman.

You definitely have it worse in terms of looks, but I still can't get anywhere mainly because of my autism. I'm nowhere near attractive enough to get female attention just for my looks. I'm low tier normie looks wise, but the autism drops my smv to basically zero. The youtuber Rehab Room once said that whether you are NT or autistic will make or break a normie. In my case, the autism breaks me. I was also extremely skinny, short, and had a very ugly face from age 11-16. I had a very narrow jaw and buck teeth up top and crowded horribly out of wack lower teeth. I got called "pear face" often because my head looked like an upside down pear, wide at the top and super narrow at the jaw. I never got a chance to even try to develop social skills during my formative years because people hated me based on appearance alone back then. Right now my face is similar to how Elliot Rodger looked, so not that good looking, just better than looking subhuman.
Normie looks + non NT = inceldom, better than having bluepilled sub5s thats for sure.