Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait : very poor hygiene

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I wake up in the morning with 0 will to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I feel better but I cannot bring myself to do it , so most of the days of the week I cannot spare 3 minutes to brush them due to severe depression.

I shower once in 5 days only when I start to stink really badly, meanwhile normies are obsessed with showering and shower every single day with no exception.

I haven't cut my nails on my toes in over 2 months because I am too unmotivated to cut them , not that it takes a lot of effort but i'd say it's the same thing as brushing my teeth.

I wear the same jacket for my nightwalks all the time and sometimes wear the same T-shirt after I shower because I cannot bring myself to go to the wardrobe.

My breath is awful almost all the time and my dad has pointed out this to me many times while yelling at me for being a dirty pig.

I wash teeth 2 times a day at least, cause if you don't take care of it, fixing it would cost you a lot of money.

Also i wash myself after toilet cause just using toilet paper doesn't clean much and you feel like you have shit in your underwear.

I brush my tooth once a year

I dont care enough to clean up my room or car unless forced, but i do shower and brush my teeth every day

I dont care enough to clean up my room or car unless forced, but i do shower and brush my teeth every day
mogger for having a drivers license and having a good hygiene