Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: Playing as the Axis in WW2 video games

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
The judeo-anglo-american hegemony is responsible for a significant amount of the degeneracy today. It is therefore reasonable and natural for an incel to live their revenge fantasy inside a video game as Imperial Japan or Germany (maybe also Italy). Whenever I used to play Cod:WaW I would make sure to play as Japan or Germany, they also have top tier voice acting ngl.

@JohnDcel @Amacko

I miss playing the original CoD 1 and 2 for PC and picking axis in online matches.

they had cooler weapons tho

Too low iq too play ww2 games.If I had to choose an Axis power I would take Germany or Japan though... Anyway I don't think any games let's you play as Axis other than some boring strategy

There was a game called Battlestations: Pacific for the Xbox 360 which took place in the Pacific theatre in WW2 and it had an American and a alternate Japanese campaign where you could win the war for the grorious nippon Empire. Both campaigns were fun.

I miss playing the original CoD 1 and 2 for PC and picking axis in online matches.
based
they had cooler weapons tho
Incel gun: K98k
Too low iq too play ww2 games.If I had to choose an Axis power I would take Germany or Japan though... Anyway I don't think any games let's you play as Axis other than some boring strategy
Nowadays vidya is China-tier censored. In codwaw a Hitler speech started playing along with Königgrätzer marsch if you won a multiplayer match as Germany, that is not possible today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back