Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm tired of ethnics screaming about JBW

slavs like polish and belarusians have strong genetic overlap with scandinavians especially swedish, this goes against the claim that the disparities in white SMV are a result of biological differences. OP rightfully pointed out that it can be attributed to status instead.
Are you Russian?

I'll be gone for a few hours, so I'll just bring in the most important parts.

@WorthlessSlavicShit I can't post my thread jfl. Tried on my phone can computer kek, .is doesn't want me to show you the truth. I did record my response though
1) Can you DM me that endogamy study? Seems quite interesting.

On topic of that study, yeah, there's pretty strong endogamy overall here, that's even mentioned in the study I posted. The thing is though, that's the result because there's not that many foreigners to be exogamous with, they aren't even 6% of the population.

It's not about total numbers, it's about the ratio at which women outmarry to a certain group vs. men. The absolute overwhelming majority of marriages in China, 99.53%, are of two Chinese citizens, yet that's never taken as evidence against JBW, because of the few marriages there that do involve foreigners, a lot more of them involve white men than white women, and that is what's being presented as evidence of JBW. I'm simply using that same logic here. Obviously, in countries like China or Slovakia, the vast majority of people will marry their own because they have no choice because of low ability to travel abroad or meet foreigners, but when they do get a choice, there are inequalities in what the men and women choose, and when Chinese women choose white men, people here say that that proves JBW, but when Slovak women choose African men, I'm supposed to not say that that disproves JBW:feelsseriously:.

2) Yes, most female sex tourists are in their 40s and up. I didn't mention that because I don't see that as particularly relevant, since in that area, they are the same as the male sex tourists, who are mostly in the 35-55 age bracket.

typical sex tour clients are men aged 35-55

However, that's where their similarities mostly end. AS I wrote, those sex tourists, those people who are travelling to get laid and are choosing solely on how attractive they find the people in a given locale, diverge quite a lot on where they go. Males do come here to EE a lot, as well as to SEA. Women on the other hand, mostly choose Africa and, yes, apparently some SEA as well.

3)OK, now for what I really want to talk about:

What's your point exactly? That would mean the blackpill is false since all you need is to get money and status

The thing is, money and status being important doesn't make the blackpill false at all. From what I've noticed, people here place the "L" from "LMS" above everything else, because they know that blackpill is mainly determinism and they believe that money and status can be changed unlike looks. But, they really can't. You can't just gain money and status. Intergenerational economic mobility is almost a myth, statistically speaking. The overwhelming majority of people are stuck with the same incomes their parents have, and people who are low status as children will very likely be low status as adults as well:

Data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development estimates that it now takes six generations — or 180 years — for the descendant of a French family in the bottom 10 percent of the income scale to reach the national average. In Denmark or Finland, it takes “only” two generations.

Said study, France is far from an outlier:

I also remember a study which found that, at least in the US, people's incomes are basically static after they hit 30 years old, and don't change after that. Can't find it now, will post it later, this is the part I wanted to talk about the most there and I definitely will:feelshaha:.

4) The Korean statistic isn't from a study, it's just a stat of how many foreigners Koreans are married to, broken down by country of origin and gender.

5)

JBW works in countries where ethnics are the majority

Which is why, when it comes to race preferences, I prefer Just Be Exotic. How is whites going to non-white countries to use their exotic whiteness to get laid any different than, say, this black guy doing the exact same thing in China? Literally the same thing when you look at it objectively, a foreign guy with enough money to travel around using his exoticness to attract women.

I love how you can just put the words JBW into the title and instantly 500 brown people will come and spam your post
maybe if germans and anglos would have social status of slavs they also would be undesirable...
idk what this means, but in germany the classical german/nordic look (blonde hair blue eyes) is highly undesirable.

Yes, most female sex tourists are in their 40s and up. I didn't mention that because I don't see that as particularly relevant, since in that area, they are the same as the male sex tourists, who are mostly in the 35-55 age bracket.
I got this reply on a post of mine saying how all the white women going to african islands are ugly and old. very confusing. Also, most of the old white men are old because the young asian girls marry them for money. they don't think the old fat guy is attractive, but they know his pension is 5x the average income in their country.
The thing is, money and status being important doesn't make the blackpill false at all. From what I've noticed, people here place the "L" from "LMS" above everything else, because they know that blackpill is mainly determinism and they believe that money and status can be changed unlike looks. But, they really can't. You can't just gain money and status. Intergenerational economic mobility is almost a myth, statistically speaking. The overwhelming majority of people are stuck with the same incomes their parents have, and people who are low status as children will very likely be low status as adults as well:
I think if you manage to get a job that pays well (in germany 100k a year would be an insane amount of money) that can attract women to you. Tho many "incels" here don't even want that and will deflect saying it's cucked and betabuxx or whatever. Same people will then pay a hooker 300 euros for an hour.
While Looks are most important for getting a girlfriend, I'd say money and status is wayy more important in life. And in the end if you're a millionaire there will always be women willing to get together with you.
Which is why, when it comes to race preferences, I prefer Just Be Exotic. How is whites going to non-white countries to use their exotic whiteness to get laid any different than, say, this black guy doing the exact same thing in China? Literally the same thing when you look at it objectively, a foreign guy with enough money to travel around using his exoticness to attract women.
I also think the "exoticness factor" is way overblown. In the videos they obviously only show the parts where people pay attention to them, but in reality 99% of people don't care. In rural germany for example where there's almost no black people, nobody gives a shit when there's a black guy. They might look for half a second, but they won't take pics and shit. I once saw an unedited vid of some 180cm white guy walking through tokyo. The only people that cared even a little bit were male zoomers. Most of them were the same height as him also.

I love how you can just put the words JBW into the title and instantly 500 brown people will come and spam your post

idk what this means, but in germany the classical german/nordic look (blonde hair blue eyes) is highly undesirable.
jbw is core of blackpill, denying jbw = denying blackpill

jbw is core of blackpill, denying jbw = denying blackpill

Niggers don't understand that our white women are all shizophrenic. On the one hand, they want to overthrow an alleged "patriarchy", but on the other hand, the same women fall in love with every imported monkey who is more masculine than the fags they made out of white men.
you got it straight.
they are often more masculine and often as persistent as monkeys.
We are watching our own destruction.

I live in shithole slav country where ethnics and gooks, nigs actually are sexpats ( tho not as much as western whites ) if you count interracial relationships ( while def rare ) you very rarely would see slav man ethnic, nig, gook women while other are much more common. It's sucks to be white man with low social status...maybe if germans and anglos would have social status of slavs they also would be undesirable...

It's all about social status
ethnic lie to the whites.
They fool us so that we feel sorry for them and that they should get white women. We should deliver them white women on a silver tablet, that's what they want.
Ethnics are scammers and I don't believe any JBW theory.
This lying construct was built by ethnic and I will and I have recognized it through my keen sense.

ethnic lie to the whites.
They fool us so that we feel sorry for them and that they should get white women. We should deliver them white women on a silver tablet, that's what they want.
Ethnics are scammers and I don't believe any JBW theory.
This lying construct was built by ethnic and I will and I have recognized it through my keen sense.
:yes:
indeed brotha

:yes:
indeed brotha
There is even a well-known Polish song that describes how a Pakistani man seduces a Polish woman and she makes him food and he likes the Polish food.
In the end they get married.
The song is intended to show how easily Polish women fall in love with Arabs and such.
Anyone who knows Polish understands exactly what he is saying.:smonk::feelsLSD::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVdn9GhwJgk

btw czemu napisałęś do mnie po angielsku w pm ? trochę nie ogarnąłem
Bardzo słabo piszę po polsku, bo mieszkam w Niemczech.
Ale wszystko rozumiem i umiem mówić.

btw czemu napisałęś do mnie po angielsku w pm ? trochę nie ogarnąłem
Popek, powinienem mieć dużo dzieci, a one dadzą nam taką dobrą muzykę.
Potrzebujemy więcej takich jak go.

Well put

It's about social status, when roasties think of Germany, France, Italy, USA they think of Chris Hemsworth, when they think of Poland or Russia they think of some drunk mongoloid.
Brutalski Slavpill

@To koniec
The solution exists, this forum has improved a lot since I did this

so ? most of south slavs are dinarids
No a lot are mutted however fine ig. Anyways regardless in terms of every other factors Scandinavians mog south Slavs to oblivion even if Dinarid south Slavs are taller on average. Nilotes are as well but they don’t mog Scandinavians.

what do you think of polish phenotypes like neo danubians, north pontids, gorids, west baltids, danubian nordids ?
Dont have as high PSL and SMV to the other groups
True but point stands, where are all the Bosnians and Serbs with noodlewhore gfs?
Them being taller doesnt make up for their looks

well im tired of mayocels in denial

No a lot are mutted however fine ig. Anyways regardless in terms of every other factors Scandinavians mog south Slavs to oblivion even if Dinarid south Slavs are taller on average. Nilotes are as well but they don’t mog Scandinavians.
A lot of germanics looksDont have as high PSL and SMV to the other groups like ogres
Dont have as high PSL and SMV to the other groups
danubian nordid and gorid women are cute tho ( especially alpinized ones ), and danubian nordid males can prettyboy max

w.r.t. who cucks who I feel people are missing the importance of culture and money. Saudis are 5ft6 manlet subhumans but they cuck every nationality. Statistically there are more Saudi male and non-Saudi female couples than other way around for every single race. They mateguard hard and actively betabuxx foids from other races.

w.r.t. who cucks who I feel people are missing the importance of culture and money. Saudis are 5ft6 manlet subhumans but they cuck every nationality. Statistically there are more Saudi male and non-Saudi female couples than other way around for every single race. They mateguard hard and actively betabuxx foids from other races.

What about colonial period, saudis enjoy it cause oil money

and like you said they mateguard hard, generally white men ( especially slavs ) and east asians and south east asians are least mateguarding of all races of men, while mena men and curries are most mateguarding

A lot of germanics looksDont have as high PSL and SMV to the other groups like ogres
Ogres are incel and have no beauty appeal. I’ve never seen an ogre with a good looking women that didnt look like a tranny or was a landwhale
danubian nordid and gorid women are cute tho ( especially alpinized ones ), and danubian nordid males can prettyboy max
Yes Danubian NORDID. Not dinarids

Nords mog balkaners to suicide I don’t understand how you could argue mutted Slavic Turks From The balkans are pulling more. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bro The ideal attractive male @To koniec is usually a Scandinavian 90% of The time. It’s usually a blue eyed blonde hair tallfag robust prettyboy from Scandinavia.

Yes Danubian NORDID. Not dinarids
danubian nordid is hardly germanic pheno, it's most common where i live ( southern poland and also russia and ukraine )

Im a brown male and I agree that Just Be White Theory is not real. Ethnic foids are only into good looking white men. Not all white men are the Chad's that you see in magazines or advertisements.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back