Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm tired of ethnics screaming about JBW

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
I live in shithole slav country where ethnics and gooks, nigs actually are sexpats ( tho not as much as western whites ) if you count interracial relationships ( while def rare ) you very rarely would see slav man ethnic, nig, gook women while other are much more common. It's sucks to be white man with low social status...maybe if germans and anglos would have social status of slavs they also would be undesirable...

It's all about social status

So your anecdotal experiences disprove studies and statistics? JFL you sound like those normies who have 5`3 indian janitors who slayed 6`3 blue eyed aryan stacy's

So your anecdotal experiences disprove studies and statistics? JFL you sound like those normies who have 5`3 indian janitors who slayed 6`3 blue eyed aryan stacy's
i live there and...honestly i don't remember when i saw local man with non white woman

also there were stats 74% percent of marriages with foreigners are polish foids, rest are polish men

it's well know fact that EE are up with SEA and latin america as sex tourism destinations

Niggers don't understand that our white women are all shizophrenic. On the one hand, they want to overthrow an alleged "patriarchy", but on the other hand, the same women fall in love with every imported monkey who is more masculine than the fags they made out of white men.

Niggers don't understand that our white women are all shizophrenic. On the one hand, they want to overthrow an alleged "patriarchy", but on the other hand, the same women fall in love with every imported monkey who is more masculine than the fags they made out of white men.
i bit disagree most prefer their own, but suprised that how much ethniccels believe in JBW, for ethnic, gook men it's somewhat know that EE has easy, cheap 'white women'

Foids want chads. It's that simple.

i live there and...honestly i don't remember when i saw local man with non white woman

also there were stats 74% percent of marriages with foreigners are polish foids, rest are polish men
Please provide a link to the studies jfl. I think you're spewing nonsense ngl

maybe my bro @WorthlessSlavicShit will give more representative stats

I would send more evidence of JBEthnic in EE, especially in our country, but I'm driving by tram and have a little time rn.

I would send more evidence of JBEthnic in EE, especially in our country, but I'm driving by tram and have a little time rn.
:feelsYall: :feelsokman:

co tam u ciebie ? mam nadzieje że dobrze

JBW only works for Westerners.

''Marriages between Polish women and foreigners constitute as many as 74 percent. all mixed marriages''

https://forsal.pl/artykuly/771006,m...ia-az-74-proc-ogolu-malzenstw-mieszanych.html

A large group of our compatriots is also associated with foreigners. In 2012, they entered into nearly 16,000 marriages with them at home and abroad. At the same time, Polish women most often chose partners from the West: the British (23%). Weddings concluded by Polish women with foreigners in Poland), Germans (14 per cent) and Italians (7 per cent). According to the data of the Central Statistical Office, it is also apparent from the Central Statistical Office (GUS) that marriages to foreigners accounted for as much as 74% of the total number of mixed marriages. In turn, among men, the leading Polish women lead: the most popular party are Ukrainians (33 percent), later Russians (12 percent) and Belarusian women (9 per cent).
This comes directly from the link. I do agree that poles date more foreigners but it isn't JBW, you guys are literally getting cucked by Germans, Italians etc. Why does this resource disprove JBW?

If anything this resources proves JBW, Gernams and British are seen as more "white" than poles jfl

statistics based on western countries like murica and gayrmany, not eastern

i bit disagree most prefer their own, but suprised that how much ethniccels believe in JBW, for ethnic, gook men it's somewhat know that EE has easy, cheap 'white women'
regwrgw.jpg

If white men defended their living space against the incursions of subhumans like they used to, they would be more attractive to white women again. Today every nigger can easily get into white living space. And they can behave like an animal there without fearing any significant consequences. The reason is that white men were raised to be fags. The women therefore intuitively prefer the invaded monkeys because they are still real men. Well at least the niggers are considered real men. If Hitler were to come back to earth from heaven tomorrow and rule Europe agian, the white fags would very quickly become real men again who would rather die in battle than give up their land and their women to some niggers.

OP sent me a link for his polish country and I debunked it. Stop coping bro

I don't get your argument brocel. OP stated JBW was shit because he sees blacks females with nigs or gooks or foreigners. i then said, that the link he provided me actually supports JBW(Check the thread and the link). I agree with you WMAF is more prevalent that AMWF but what does that have to do with the matter at hand.

Please send, when you're done but I can tell you with 100% certainty that JBW is law. OP sent a link regarding pole femgroids marrying foreigners and that is true BUT the foreigners are Germans, Britains and Itailians. If anything that just proves JBW is law. I could be false but those nationalities are seen as more "white" compared to poles. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Please send, when you're done but I can tell you with 100% certainty that JBW is law. OP sent a link regarding pole femgroids marrying foreigners and that is true BUT the foreigners are Germans, Britains and Itailians. If anything that just proves JBW is law. I could be false but those nationalities are seen as more "white" compared to poles. Please correct me if I'm wrong
italians more white ? some italians are really dark

italians more white ? some italians are really dark
Yeah but the British and Germans? Their the top nationalities that pole foids get married to. JBW is law, you can keep coping boyo

Yeah but the British and Germans? Their the top nationalities that pole foids get married to. JBW is law, you can keep coping boyo
''This account was made for entertainment purposes only, anything said/done by this account is all an joke and doesn't mean anything. If any Intelligence agency is reading this, I do not associate myself with anyone nor entity on this forum. I am not liable for any damages this account causes because IT'S ALL A JOKE''

''This account was made for entertainment purposes only, anything said/done by this account is all an joke and doesn't mean anything. If any Intelligence agency is reading this, I do not associate myself with anyone nor entity on this forum. I am not liable for any damages this account causes because IT'S ALL A JOKE''
It's ovER for ethnicels, you can still utilize JBW though

It's ovER for ethnicels, you can still utilize JBW though

Betabuxxing transcends race. Even dogs can betabuxx and fuck human foid pussy if they're rich.

Brootal, you are unable to prove that JBW is false and that your statement is just anecdotal but statistically incorrect :feelsokman: so you post my signature because you definitely don't have a valid arguments. ovER

jbw is legit, i dont want it to be that way tho, u can take jbw as advice and go ascend. but i dont get why u angry at us tbh its not like we lying to u, its up to u what would u do with information

Not about being rich it's JBW
Exactly, but he was saying there a lots of black sexpats, but all of them are rich. That's the only reason they're getting play. Only white people can get pussy with their race alone.

Exactly, but he was saying there a lots of black sexpats, but all of them are rich. That's the only reason they're getting play. Only white people can get pussy with their race alone.
If you check the thread he sent me some statistics he found to prove his point but for some reason coomskins don't like to read.
A large group of our compatriots is also associated with foreigners. In 2012, they entered into nearly 16,000 marriages with them at home and abroad. At the same time, Polish women most often chose partners from the West: the British (23%). Weddings concluded by Polish women with foreigners in Poland), Germans (14 per cent) and Italians (7 per cent). According to the data of the Central Statistical Office, it is also apparent from the Central Statistical Office (GUS) that marriages to foreigners accounted for as much as 74% of the total number of mixed marriages. In turn, among men, the leading Polish women lead: the most popular party are Ukrainians (33 percent), later Russians (12 percent) and Belarusian women (9 per cent).
Nowhere in this study, it shows that blacks are in relationships with poles kek. It's The British and Germans who are seen as more "white" compared to the poles. IF anything this proves JBW is real but then the coomskin fag and his cumskin friends started shitposting :feelskek: cuz they had nothing to say.:feelskek: in

what about this ?

actually slav girls are harder to get than in 90 or 00's

motherfucker was low tier normie and did this, cause he preyed on liberal leftist foids who were very naive and just plain dumb

he was 'anti fascist' anti racist symbol of 00's poland turned to be sexpat...or even worse ? there were theories that he was black supremacist who was sent to destroy white race

this was HUGE scandal in poland cause his facade before this
many polishcels still remember to this day, he become not symbol of anti racism but symbol how polish women are just cheap cumwhores for foreigners

@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel

JBW only works for Germanic whites.

JBW only works for Germanic whites.
italians and spaniard too...but they aren't really 100% seen as white, medittarean beauty standards pushed by hollywood did wonders for them just like kpop for east asians

anecdotal example :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Yeah he was famous and slept with left wing femgroids. Nice just like I know a status maxxed 5`3 indian janitor who slayed 300 aryan stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Please read your sources before sending them on .is cumskin. AND it wasnt 300 polish femgroids it was 11 that were proven:feelskek::feelskek: . There is no evidence that suggests that he slept with 300 kek. He literally worked for the government and was statusmaxxed because he was left winged.

He became a journalist of The Warsaw Voice, the secretary general of Association of Refugees in the Republic of Poland, the chief editor of "The Voice of the Refugees" ("Głos Uchodźców")
You literally have no counter argument except for the fact that guy "allegedly" fucked 300 polish femgroids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

anecdotal example :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Yeah he was famous and slept with left wing femgroids. Nice just like I know a status maxxed 5`3 indian janitor who slayed 300 aryan stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Please read your sources before sending them on .is cumskin. AND it wasnt 300 polish femgroids it was 11 that were proven:feelskek::feelskek: . There is no evidence that suggests that he slept with 300 kek. He literally worked for the government and was statusmaxxed because he was left winged.

You literally have no counter argument except for the fact that guy "allegedly" fucked 300 polish femgroids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
only '11' which told that they were infected with hiv and by nature of foids many were ashamed to say that they fucked black hiv sexpat

and btw...11 foids ? it's way more than most of men would get their entire whole lifespans

only '11' which told that they were infected with hiv and by nature of foids many were ashamed to say that they fucked black hiv sexpat

and btw...11 foids ? it's way more than most of men would get their entire whole lifespans
DO you have any prove boyo or are you speaking subjectively. Unfortunately I count anecdotal experiences as the truth unlike you. If there is no evidence then you have no case. Stop coping boyo, you're behaving like a foid

Keep coping buddy boyo
When Ethnic foids say they like white men they are thinking about German and Anglo men not Polish or Spanish men.

In the vast majority of WMEF couples the dude is an Anglo/American/German.

Even if he did fuck 300 femgroids that doesn't mean JBW is false jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: . Exceptions don't negate the rule kek, that would mean my 5`3 indian janitor friend proves that indians can't be subhuman. That's literally your logic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Your decreasing the forums IQ mang, get outta here coomskin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When Ethnic foids say they like white men they are thinking about German and Anglo men not Polish or Spanish men.

In the vast majority of WMEF couples the dude is an Anglo/American/German.
Keep coping buddy boyo. As long as you're white you are right according to these wretched femgroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back