Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Indeed, victims of bullying have been found to have reduced odds of dating over time"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/14gxdcx/is_adolescent_bullying_an_evolutionary_adaptation/

"Relations with dating sometimes vary by gender and form of bullying: boys who employ physical bullying reported more dating partners than other boys"
Alphas/Chads always win.

"However, adolescent boys and girls who bully, in traditional or cyber forms, frequently both report using aggression to impress others, including those they would like to date (Dane et al., 2022; Lapierre & Dane, 2021). Beyond the number of dating partners, bullying is also linked to higher numbers of sexual partners for both adolescent boys and girls (Provenzano et al., 2018)"
OK, Stacies also always win.

" Bullying can also yield advantages in intrasexual competition with rivals, as adversaries may withdraw from competition due to intimidation or the infliction of harm, or lose status relative to the perpetrator through social exclusion or derogation that damages their reputation (Campbell, 2013; Vaillancourt, 2013). Indeed, victims of bullying have been found to have reduced odds of dating over time (Arnocky & Vaillancourt, 2012), as well as significantly more interest in cosmetic surgery and weight loss compared to individuals who are not victimized, suggesting that bullying is effective at making potential competitors feel less attractive or sexually desirable (Lee et al., 2017a, 2017b). Taken together, it seems that bullying works to bolster the perpetrator and tear down competitors in the pursuit of reproductive success (i.e., the propagation of genetic material)."
Of course lmao, Chads and Stacies don't need to looksmaxx unlike the autistic retards they beat up for fun:feelsree::feelsUnreal:.

"It is worth noting that the evidence on reproductive benefits (including sexual behavior) reviewed thus far is only a proxy for actually having more children. In that regard, recent work by (Kretschmer et al., 2021) provides a direct example of the reproductive benefits associated with engagement in bullying. Using data from three distinct British and Dutch cohorts, they found that people who bullied in their youth had more children in adulthood than their non-bully counterparts"
BULLIES. ALWAYS. WIN.

"Recent research has also examined physical and mental health costs associated with bullying. Longitudinal evidence suggests that bullies do not appear to sufferfrom physical and mental health costs in the short- to medium term (i.e., through to early adulthood; Copeland et al., 2014a, 2014b). That said, there is some evidence that bullying may be associated with long-term health problems later in life (Kretschmer et al., 2021). However, when family and childhood risk factors are accounted for, bullies do not show an increased risk of poverty, criminality, poor health, or unhealthy relationships in adulthood (Wolke et al., 2013). Similarly, adolescent bullies do not report a decrease in life satisfaction (Nozaki, 2019)."
AND THEY NEVER FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES. JFL NOT EVEN A GUY NAMED "COPELAND" COULD RIG A STUDY LIKE THIS TO PRETEND THAT BULLIES EVER FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

"To begin with, as noted above, bullies tend to have a high degree of social power alongside average or better social skills (Smith, 2020) and physical prowess (Volk et al., 2012)"
And water is fucking wet.

Kill normscum. Behead normscum. Roundhouse kick normscum into the concrete.
7DADB9F9 D7E6 43BA 980C 4C7632131C92

Yeah no shit. Water is wet. Every single one of my bullies now have girlfriends and are in great social circles with men.

Karma doesn’t exist. Personality is meaningless. Looks and money are everything.

Alphas/Chads always win.

OK, Stacies also always win.

Of course lmao, Chads and Stacies don't need to looksmaxx unlike the autistic retards they beat up for fun:feelsree::feelsUnreal:.

BULLIES. ALWAYS. WIN.

AND THEY NEVER FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES. JFL NOT EVEN A GUY NAMED "COPELAND" COULD RIG A STUDY LIKE THIS TO PRETEND THAT BULLIES EVER FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR BEHAVIOUR.
until someone goes ER on their ass

I guess the bully victims just had a worse personality than the bullies. Finally something IncelTear and Nazis can agree on.

There is always a choise, Even if you are physiclly weak then a bully always resist, find a way to beat those scum.

Yeah no shit. Water is wet. Every single one of my bullies now have girlfriends and are in great social circles with men.

Karma doesn’t exist. Personality is meaningless. Looks and money are everything.

victims of bullying have been found to have reduced odds of dating over time​

That's exactly the point of bullying: to destroy your competition and make it so they are too mentally broken to have sex/breed. It's no coincidence bullying starts/gets worse when puberty happens.

if i was a chad i would be a bully as well because its both fun and you profit from it. morality is for the weak. the only people who love morality are weak fucks.

and another common lie from the mainstream media cucks is that bullying is only an high school thing. while in reality when you are sub 5 you will be bullied your entire life.

That's exactly the point of bullying: to destroy your competition and make it so they are too mentally broken to have sex/breed. It's no coincidence bullying starts/gets worse when puberty happens.
Bullying destroys your confidence. It mentally broken your mind. It's creates a irrational fear and due to it creates a great difficulty in interaction. And this also negatively affects in dating and especially in interaction with foids. As a victim of bullying myself, it creates a great difficulty of mine with interaction with others and make meaningful friendship with others

Bullying destroys your confidence. It mentally broken your mind. It's creates a irrational fear and due to it creates a great difficulty in interaction. And this also negatively affects in dating and especially in interaction with foids. As a victim of bullying myself, it creates a great difficulty of mine with interaction with others and make meaningful friendship with others
This. Experiences from when I was younger would affect my interactions years later.

everything ok with the bullies, till someone breaks their face in pieces. Like me for example

If I knew where all my bullies lived. Well!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back