Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm tired of ethnics screaming about JBW

Why don't you ever see Med or Slavic men with ethnic foids then?
Ethnic foids are the most racially loyal group out of all foids, they only like pale white and blacks, medfags and many slavs are a no go

I live in shithole slav country where ethnics and gooks, nigs actually are sexpats ( tho not as much as western whites ) if you count interracial relationships ( while def rare ) you very rarely would see slav man ethnic, nig, gook women while other are much more common. It's sucks to be white man with low social status...maybe if germans and anglos would have social status of slavs they also would be undesirable...

It's all about social status
You slavs are the biggest fakecels of all time. There are hordes of deathnic/Noodle foids who would help you ascend but off course you are 'Polish Stacy Only'. Every slav I come across is white woman only. Literally all you have do to ascend is expand your pool. If you go to Korea or Japan women would probably be all over your vatnik ass.

italians and spaniard too...but they aren't really 100% seen as white, medittarean beauty standards pushed by hollywood did wonders for them just like kpop for east asians
true JBW works for shitskin meds but not for slavs.
When Ethnic foids say they like white men they are thinking about German and Anglo men not Polish or Spanish men.

In the vast majority of WMEF couples the dude is an Anglo/American/German.
could be because those couples are prominent where anglo and american whites are the majority. you can't for example say that romanians have the same SMV as italians, despite being a bit whiter. JBW has a lot to do with status not white skin and colored features hence it doesn't apply to eastern europeans.

maybe my bro @WorthlessSlavicShit will give more representative stats
I will, because reading this thread makes me feel like my IQ is dropping by the second:feelskek::feelskek:.

Not about being rich it's JBW
Nah, he's right, it is about being rich. Every single statistic about interracial/international dating shows richer or higher-status men cucking poorer or lower-status men. Germans and Brits cuck us Slavs, because they are richer and higher-status than we are. Koreans cuck us because they are richer and higher-status than we are, and we still somewhat cuck SEAs because we are a bit richer and higher status than they are.

There's over 12 times as many Russian women married to Korean men as vice versa, simply because money and status completely trump race:

therealtable-png.741406

Nowhere in this study, it shows that blacks are in relationships with poles kek.
Well, Slovakia is quite culturally similar to Poland and we have 3.5 times as many women marrying Africans as vice versa, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar in Poland and the study creators just didn't care about it.

Compared to men, Slovak women marry African men 3.5 times more often

DO you have any prove boyo or are you speaking subjectively. Unfortunately I count anecdotal experiences as the truth unlike you. If there is no evidence then you have no case. Stop coping boyo, you're behaving like a foid
Let me turn this around a bit... do you have anything that proves JBW that cannot be explained as Just Be Rich or Just Be High Status, because I've never seen anything like that. Everything I've seen so far supports the latter two. JBW cannot explain why there's much more Slavic women marrying Koreans than the opposite, nor can it explain why in the West it is only E and SEAsians that are being mass cucked with Blacks and Hispanics having no problem dating white at even higher rates than their women, but all of that can be explained by money and status:

1697833416766-png.911319

Show me guys from some poor white country who are slaying women in a rich non-white country, and then you will have unironic proof of JBW. I've never seen anything like that, in fact, it is countries like Kenya, Cameroon, India or Indonesia that have rich women going there to have sex with guys with no money and no status, but I've never seen any report or study about rich women going here to EE to have sex with the men here just because they are white:

Women Who Trade Sexual Services from Men: A Systematic Mapping Review

The setting for the 19 studies about sexual-economic exchanges between tourist women from the global north and local men—termed beachboys, rent-a-dreads, jungees, gigolos, hustlers, bumsters, sanky pankies, and professional boyfriends, depending on the country—was the Caribbean (k = 10)1 , Kenya (k = 4), Gambia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, and Tunisia.

OK, I'll admit, this was fucking hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:. You could be a comedian or a Youtuber man:feelskek::feelskek:.

Why don't you ever see Med or Slavic men with ethnic foids then?
Exactly.

@BlackCell_from_ZA or rather BlackCuck_from_ZA silenced by facts

This is less a rebuttal to JBW and more a proof that slavs are not really white. When we say JBW we mean Germanics and light-skinned meds, not slavs.

Last edited:
unless its a curry i saw a legit 4 11 cury working as a delivery driver, even our midgets mog him

This is less a rebuttal to JBW and more a proof than slavs are not really white. When we say JBW we mean Germanics and light-skinned meds, not slavs.
I don't think that jap or curry will spot difference between blue eyed slav and blue eyed blond germanic

This is less a rebuttal to JBW and more a proof that slavs are not really white. When we say JBW we mean Germanics and light-skinned meds, not slavs.
this is just pathetic excuse from your side

what about blue blond slavs ? are they not white ?

If your white you will always be able to race acend with a ethnic foid white foids are not all that tbh fuck these mayo monkeys

I don't think that jap or curry will spot difference between blue eyed slav and blue eyed blond germanic
I'm chink and I can easily spot a slav :feelskek:

this is just pathetic excuse from your side

what about blue blond slavs ? are they not white ?
It's about social status, when roasties think of Germany, France, Italy, USA they think of Chris Hemsworth, when they think of Poland or Russia they think of some drunk mongoloid. Maybe you are technically white but you're not what people mean when they say "white".

most white'cel' suffer from white foid only tbh, they can swim in ethnic pussy but choose not to and rather rot here than ascend

I don’t believe in JBW but JFL you’re a Slav no offense. Nords are probably the ones who benefit from it and that’s just because they’re the most attractive group in the world.

I don’t believe in JBW but JFL you’re a Slav no offense. Nords are probably the ones who benefit from it and that’s just because they’re the most attractive group in the world.
only due to social status they ar attractive

and yes slavs are seen as white

For some reason I have your name in my memory "to koniec". I don't remember what it was though, are you jew?

Also I'll mention it when JBW gets disproven by a video or some stacey choosing to go with Tyrone, but I mostly just try to avoid getting into these conversations, there's no point, who really gives a shit what some brownoids think?

For some reason I have your name in my memory "to koniec". I don't remember what it was though, are you jew?

Also I'll mention it when JBW gets disproven by a video or some stacey choosing to go with Tyrone, but I mostly just try to avoid getting into these conversations, there's no point, who really gives a shit what some brownoids think?
i'm not a jew

slavs like polish and belarusians have strong genetic overlap with scandinavians especially swedish, this goes against the claim that the disparities in white SMV are a result of biological differences. OP rightfully pointed out that it can be attributed to status instead.

only due to social status they ar attractive

and yes slavs are seen as white
Yea I never said they were but Slavs don’t have the best facial aesthetics. Also JFL blacks whining about JBW is always funny to me. Whites & blacks are way past ethnics in SMV it’s not even funny. Whites are genuinely more aesthetic in looks blacks are heavily pushed by the media.

slavs like polish and belarusians have strong genetic overlap with scandinavians especially swedish, this goes against the claim that the disparities in white SMV are a result of biological differences. OP rightfully pointed out that it can be attributed to status instead.
Show study. Scandinavians tend to be taller, more robust and have higher Yamnaya admixture

nah im not a jew

im just poor slavcel who is also huge mentalcel
then u incel cause mentalcel, not cause u slav. jbw help u but being mentalcel stop u from slaying. we are not wrong that jbw is legit but u can also be incel cause mentalcel.

Yea I never said they were but Slavs don’t have the best facial aesthetics. Also JFL blacks whining about JBW is always funny to me. Whites & blacks are way past ethnics in SMV it’s not even funny. Whites are genuinely more aesthetic in looks blacks are heavily pushed by the media.
look there no 'slavic' 'germanic' 'indian' look there thing as phenotypes

whites itself gained their status as world leaders or hollywood movies

look there no 'slavic' 'germanic' 'indian' look there thing as phenotypes

whites itself gained their status as world leaders or hollywood movies
Phenos correlate with these ethnic groups lol.

Anyways I won’t deny that a lot of ethnics unless your curry or rice you arent incel Cuz of your race. Curries and rice are the only people who pay a tax and curries play a really hard tax out of any group. Others not so much.

I’m non NT probably my main cause of inceldom tbh. Looks aint the best either but being honest it’s not to a point at least without my glasses where it would rape me hard

@BlackCell_from_ZA or rather BlackCuck_from_ZA silenced by facts
STFU nigger, you had to bring your boyfriend cuz you have no reputable evidence kek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Lemme speak with your boyfriend

His facial structure is similar to the guy on the left, slavs don't look like this.
muh facial structure is the same thing that curries say. the thing is i totally i agree that his facial structure is "germanic", of course slavs don't look like this because we don't have random nigger dna flowing through our veins.

muh facial structure is the same thing that curries say. the thing is i totally i agree that his facial structure is "germanic", of course slavs don't look like this because we don't have random nigger dna flowing through our veins.
If you think his facial structure comes from nigger DNA you need to get your eyes checked.

i bit disagree most prefer their own, but suprised that how much ethniccels believe in JBW, for ethnic, gook men it's somewhat know that EE has easy, cheap 'white women'
Yeah bro just take the risk of getting Tesak'd and uploaded to a /pol/ thread for some Slavic pussy bro!

And I’m sick and tired of whites denying JBW, racism and blackpill. Tit for tat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back