Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so tired about inceldom that i dont even want to type about it

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
i already know that im incel, i dont have the energy to talk about it on here because it seems like no one cares. irl, no one cares. even with the 2 or 3 online friends i have, they dont care. so tired of shit i cant change. height, face, all of it. wish i could just go to sleep and not wake up i guess.

i go through a cycle of work then going to bed. i hate seeing couples at my job. none of my copes are working, everything but laying down and rotting feels like a chore, even things that i usually like to do. i wake up at 4m usually, i just got my learners permit and im fucking 17, meaning ill be driving when im 18 and missing out entirely on high school driving. i have no connections or memories in high school, no one cares about me or my problems and i dont even care about them. any chance i take to change these problems do nothing. it fucking sucks. ive started having bad dreams again, like the necro type ones again and i dont want to go to sleep anymore.

dont know what to do, im just angry tired and hopeless now.

:bigbrain: Brutal same tbh.Just play games and black maxx like me. buy some pop eyes and listen to jazz

17? If you REALLY want to change your height you could get on HGH. Idk where to get it though.

I understand you brocel I made a thread very similar to this one today, know that even if the guys here don't mind they will listen to you

buy growth hormone and testosterone from darknet

buy growth hormone and testosterone from darknet
and do what? thatll do nothing. people say i look older but i dont see it. ill still be ugly and inkler

and do what? thatll do nothing. people say i look older but i dont see it. ill still be ugly and inkler

Just do it and fuck midget foids

Yep. I'm 23 and there is no light coming over the horizon anymore. Circlejerking about it was fun 5 years ago. Now it's just tiring to my core.

I want to kms but I dont have the balls to do it but we all know it, all we have is this bizzare place
It d be cool if I just could shut up and take the :blackpill:
being absent minded and not come back to this place again and again
in fact that s what happens to most users here
some come bakc eventually but the most leave for ever and we dk what happens to them
I mean staying active in this forum also takes energy
you get easilly hooked but it is also tiring
we either have this forum here where we can pretend to communicate or we can be alone
we can become somewhat of a master in the forum or we can master being alone these are our only two options which will give us some satisfication
But most of us will never master anything neither the forum or living alone
It is just a sad miserable life nothing more nothing less, most of us will have something to stay alive but it is just torture because living a shitty life is a permanent condition but at the same time not sufficient to commit sui

Last edited:
Youre fucking 17. You still have at least 3 years to try to ascend. Try everything before giving up.

Me