Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so tired about inceldom that i dont even want to type about it

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★★★★
47d 1h 21m
i already know that im incel, i dont have the energy to talk about it on here because it seems like no one cares. irl, no one cares. even with the 2 or 3 online friends i have, they dont care. so tired of shit i cant change. height, face, all of it. wish i could just go to sleep and not wake up i guess.

i go through a cycle of work then going to bed. i hate seeing couples at my job. none of my copes are working, everything but laying down and rotting feels like a chore, even things that i usually like to do. i wake up at 4m usually, i just got my learners permit and im fucking 17, meaning ill be driving when im 18 and missing out entirely on high school driving. i have no connections or memories in high school, no one cares about me or my problems and i dont even care about them. any chance i take to change these problems do nothing. it fucking sucks. ive started having bad dreams again, like the necro type ones again and i dont want to go to sleep anymore.

dont know what to do, im just angry tired and hopeless now.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 11h 37m
:bigbrain: Brutal same tbh.Just play games and black maxx like me. buy some pop eyes and listen to jazz

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
17? If you REALLY want to change your height you could get on HGH. Idk where to get it though.

Llama

Llama

★★★★★
47d 1h 21m
Languishingrn said:
17? If you REALLY want to change your height you could get on HGH. Idk where to get it though.
kill yourself.

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Llama said:
kill yourself.
Yeah, sorry but idk what to say man. I'm saving up for a car rn.

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 11h 21m
I understand you brocel I made a thread very similar to this one today, know that even if the guys here don't mind they will listen to you

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
buy growth hormone and testosterone from darknet

Llama

Llama

★★★★★
47d 1h 21m
Netzachcel said:
buy growth hormone and testosterone from darknet
and do what? thatll do nothing. people say i look older but i dont see it. ill still be ugly and inkler

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
Llama said:
and do what? thatll do nothing. people say i look older but i dont see it. ill still be ugly and inkler

Just do it and fuck midget foids

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 22h 15m
Yep. I'm 23 and there is no light coming over the horizon anymore. Circlejerking about it was fun 5 years ago. Now it's just tiring to my core.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 23h 15m
I want to kms but I dont have the balls to do it but we all know it, all we have is this bizzare place
It d be cool if I just could shut up and take the :blackpill:
being absent minded and not come back to this place again and again
in fact that s what happens to most users here
some come bakc eventually but the most leave for ever and we dk what happens to them
I mean staying active in this forum also takes energy
you get easilly hooked but it is also tiring
we either have this forum here where we can pretend to communicate or we can be alone
we can become somewhat of a master in the forum or we can master being alone these are our only two options which will give us some satisfication
But most of us will never master anything neither the forum or living alone
It is just a sad miserable life nothing more nothing less, most of us will have something to stay alive but it is just torture because living a shitty life is a permanent condition but at the same time not sufficient to commit sui

Last edited:
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
17d 7h 11m
Youre fucking 17. You still have at least 3 years to try to ascend. Try everything before giving up.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 55m
Transcended Trucel said:
:bigbrain: Brutal same tbh.Just play games and black maxx like me. buy some pop eyes and listen to jazz
Based

Immolator

Immolator

Reptilian Diplomat
★★★★
3d 6h 25m
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
9d 17h 40m

shape1
shape2