Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm rapidly norwooding and it's fucking terrifying

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Fuck this disease SO MUCH. I must have liver failure or something because I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be possible to STILL go bald when you're on fucking DUTASTERIDE, but here we are.

I'm legit balding at an insane rate, I've lost like half a norwood in the past month or so. Balding is honestly the most disgusting DISEASE (yes, that's right, DISEASE) known to man. I would rather have HIV than this, and I'm NOT EXAGGERATING. That can actually be treated in 2020.

Fuck coronavirus, balding legitimately ruins and has ruined far, far more lives than that joke of a "pandemic". Balding is a horrific, awful torture which affects BILLIONS.

Ik it's godawful this post is the truth condolences

If you're balding this bad even transplants won't save you. I'm sorry

If you want hair now the only solution is hair systems. The most recent models can last 6 months I've heard. Better than drugging yourself for nothing

The front hairline region is gone regardless because its so sensitive to dht. The drugs will help you maintain the rest for decades. Where you would have gone jason statham at 22, youd get there at 32, or late 40s

Norwooding even on dut? Damn I’m sorry OP, my condolences.

Its a curse upon us. I legit would be low tuer normie if not for this disease. Fuck balding. Fuck my life. I look 10 years older than I am. Foids legit hate bald men. I mean literally. Even my own mother thinks bald men are unattractive. Both my father and grandpa have better hairlines than me rn.

Its a curse upon us. I legit would be low tuer normie if not for this disease. Fuck balding. Fuck my life. I look 10 years older than I am. Foids legit hate bald men. I mean literally. Even my own mother thinks bald men are unattractive. Both my father and grandpa have better hairlines than me rn.
My mother used to go with her hands though my NW3 hair and say "my poor son"

Ik it's godawful this post is the truth condolences
If you're balding this bad even transplants won't save you. I'm sorry

If you want hair now the only solution is hair systems. The most recent models can last 6 months I've heard. Better than drugging yourself for nothing
The front hairline region is gone regardless because its so sensitive to dht. The drugs will help you maintain the rest for decades. Where you would have gone jason statham at 22, youd get there at 32, or late 40s
Norwooding even on dut? Damn I’m sorry OP, my condolences.

Appreciate the concern brocels. This disease is legit fucking AWFUL. And yeah there is no bigger looks killer, nothing more disgusting to women than bald men, other than maybe shortcels. FUCK balding.

Norwood level 7 checking in.

You'll get used to it, boyo. Welcome to our realm.

Norwood level 7 checking in.

You'll get used to it, boyo. Welcome to our realm.
I legit don't think I'll ever get used to this disease. Someone has to pay.

finasteridemax and minoxidilmax dood

Sorry. The repear is brutal..you can try finasteride if you don't mind risking the side effects.
finasteridemax and minoxidilmax dood
Minox kills collagen and lasts very shortly. Not worth it.

My mother used to go with her hands though my NW3 hair and say "my poor son"
R I P. I get it man. I get it. Hearing it from your own mother, its devastating.

R I P. I get it man. I get it. Hearing it from your own mother, its devastating.
There is literally nothing about you could bend into something positive. Its pure decay.