Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

@Despicablecel just take break really for your own good, many here love to bully even here

I mean...they still have quite a low smv. I never in my life saw a white woman with an Asian man
second highest after germanics and meds ( higher than blue eyed blond slav like me )

second highest after germanics and meds ( higher than blue eyed blond slav like me )
That sounds like bs. There is no way an Asian guy mogs your average tallfag Croatian or Bosnian zoomer. Ok Russians for example have a lower SMV than western whites but Im sure a Russian could still ascend in the Philipines whereas a Philipino has no chance in Russia. The only foreigners who slay in Slavia are African niggers and Arabs to an extent

i wanted to make my appeal better. Saying youre a 19 year old khhv isnt as indicative of being a legitimate incel since you can still ascend.
Stop talking like a looksfag. If you're 19, just say 19, you're autistic af, "appeal" are you gay?

Your problem. Should have said 19.
also im basically in my 20s anyway lmao

what are you, 18? no wonder youre so retarded. Not to say 18yos are retarded but retarded people like you need to be older to be sane

Take short break form here bro

everyone here loves race fightning, just like me in past
thanks for the support, bro

yea taking a break is good but i have nothing else to do since im giga incel

thanks for the support, bro

yea taking a break is good but i have nothing else to do since im giga incel
no problem you can talk, vent in private to me recently i mostly root in my room and my pc

my shutters arent down LOLOLOLOL

i like the summer sunlight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE PROJECTION
I said it's Asians, who hide from the sun. And where did I say anything about shutters? You're mentally ill. The only shitskin here is you buddy boyo.
IMG 20240709 171517
You wish you edited this faster don't you? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also this man is a han Chinese
IMG 20240709 200707

Last edited:
That's you. Lol. I don't go outside now, because, I'm an Ugly Incel, I have rosy red undertones and I never wore sunscreen unlike, you, I'm pretty sure, your flat faced mother would pour the whole bottle on you :feelskek: :feelskek: .

This is what you become, when you tan., because, of your shit undertones
View attachment 1195318

I was trying to be nice, and replied to that thread of yours in good faith, you're such a worthless dog eater. That you use an Incel trait(not going out during the day because, if social anxeity) against me. And Japanese people are known to hide from the sun, not Arabs. You're autistic af.
I'm done being nice with you, notice, how you started this again, by saying you're taller then me out of nowhere? You're clearly obbssed with me. Keep seeing for me yellow brown monkey. I'm whiter then you and your flat faced chinksect mother and you know it.
View attachment 1195319
nice edit HAHA

UR SO MAD YOU GOT EXPOSED

I THOUGHT LEVANTINES WERE DIFFERENT FROM GULF ARABS?

nice edit HAHA

UR SO MAD YOU GOT EXPOSED

I THOUGHT LEVANTINES WERE DIFFERENT FROM GULF ARABS?
Oh, ok you mean the part where I added that I stay inside. What's wrong with that? That's an Incel trait, that's why I replied to the post of yours. Like I said many times before, I used to go outside when I was younger. Nobody in Lebanon uses sunscreen, unlike self hating chinks who need an umbrella and spf10000000 lmfao. Seethe and cope

Yes, but im being serious. barely anyone here is high iq and most users are white supremacists. Lots are diagnosed with autism and the average iq of autists is below avg.
No shit
Being low iq is an incel trait
How surprising that a site made for incels doesnt have many high iq members

No shit
Being low iq is an incel trait
How surprising that a site made for incels doesnt have many high iq members
IQ will have no impact on being an incel unless you're genuinely retarded

Now, stop replying to me. Everyone here thinks you're retarded. The more you speak the more people here think you're stupid. Go eat dog meat or something. @Despicablecel

That's you. Lol. I don't go outside now, because, I'm an Ugly Incel, I have rosy red undertones and I never wore sunscreen unlike, you, I'm pretty sure, your flat faced mother would pour the whole bottle on you :feelskek: :feelskek: .

This is what you become, when you tan., because, of your shit undertones
View attachment 1195318
season 3 riverdale GIF

I was trying to be nice, and replied to that thread of yours in good faith, you're such a worthless dog eater. That you use an Incel trait(not going out during the day because, if social anxeity) against me.
you dont let any light in your room bro……

most people ik leave the shutters a bit open
And Japanese people are known to hide from the sun, not Arabs. You're autistic af.
the map literally shows you lighten your skin. It just shows arabs are brown muh autistic undertones. You should stop being bkuepilled and trying to cope. Muh 5’9 is tall Muh arabs have nordic colouring muh im incel but have chad eye area
I'm done being nice with you, notice, how you started this again, by saying you're taller then me out of nowhere?
Youre posting averages like they mean anything. Im not 5’7.5 like the average Japanese lmao. Im taller than them because differences within groups exist and hapas are taller due to white dna. In b4 im white worshipping for stating a fact

You're clearly obbssed with me. Keep seeing for me yellow brown monkey. I'm whiter then you and your flat faced chinksect mother and you know it.
“im white passing as an arab!”

only south east asians are brown, north east asians have good colouring

in b4 you post this guy who is 1/10000 in asia

It's just annoying when users like @
Ghost Rider
@Ghost Rider accuse me of white worshipping when i simply mention my race
no, I said that you're a white-cocksucker because you can't stop saying how whites are better in everything and how hard is to support other races but whites, so yeah white worshipper, you're 100% a cuck.

you dont let any light in your room bro……

most people ik leave the shutters a bit open
I never said this. Also I don't go outside, because, I have social anxeity, you don't go outside because, you're scared of getting darker. What a retard, this chingchong thought,bhe did something

muh undertones

IQ will have no impact on being an incel unless you're genuinely retarded
its a trait incels might have because if you have bad genes you have a higher chance of being low iq too

I never said this. Also I don't go outside, because, I have social anxeity, you don't go outside because, you're scared of getting darker. What a retard, this chingchong thought,bhe did something
Like i said before, when i was tanned, i was treated better lol. I look sickly when im pale. I dont go outside due to being incel. You claim to be chaddam so its obvious why uou dont leave the house, you want to boost your smv to complement your non-ugly features since arabs worship pale skin

Last edited:
retarded thread. just stop fighting.

You're so pathetic, that you also lied about me closing the shutter. Looks like you're projecting yet, again, just like you accused me of being self hating, before you exposed.
IMG 20240709 171517
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@KillNiggers
@Jason Voorhees

Do you guys think he projecting yet again. By saying something I never said?

You're so pathetic, that you also lied about me closing the shutter. Looks like you're projecting yet, again, just like you accused me of being self hating, before you exposed.
View attachment 1195338
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@KillNiggers
@Jason Voorhees

Do you guys think he projecting yet again. By saying something I never said?
5 pages of autism. I'm mirin tbh @anandkonda

Like i said before, when i was tanned, i was treated better lol. I look sickly when im pale. I dont go outside due to being incel. You claim to be chaddam so its obvious why uou dont leave the house.
Never, Said I was a chad. I Just have good colouring, you can seethe and cope all you want. Disengious bat eater.

white passing as an arab!”

That's a gulf Arab lol. And China and Asia are known to be obbssed with light skin. Not Arabs. Even Normies agree with me.

seethe and cope chingchong. And the meme is funny because, my grandfather indeed has light green eyes like I have said many times before (looks like a lighter Yahya sinwar)

Never, Said I was a chad. I Just have good colouring, you can seethe and cope all you want. Disengious bat eater.
you said you have chad eye area. Your colouring is probably what failos you. Youre also 5’9 in Lebanon which is borderline manlet so idk why ur incel

Last edited:
you said you have chad eye area. Your colouring is probably what failos you. Youre also 5’9 so idk why ur ince ao
So? My face is ugly, my colouring isn't anything special. @Made in Heaven is a white passing Iraqi, yet, he is here. ARABS are not obbssed with light eyes, unlike, gooks who all have pitch black eyes.

That's a gulf Arab lol. And China and Asia are known to be obbssed with light skin. Not Arabs. Even Normies agree with me.
most of the middle east lightens their skin on that map.
seethe and cope chingchong. And the meme is funny because, my grandfather indeed has light green eyes like I have said many times before (looks like a lighter Yahya sinwar)

lebanon is black btw. Only northern syria is brown. Keep lying you brown shitskin third world sandnigger

So? My face is ugly, my colouring isn't anything special. @Made in Heaven is a white passing Iraqi, yet, he is here. ARABS are not obbssed with light eyes, unlike, gooks who all have pitch black eyes.
View attachment 1195343
lebanon is similar to california in height lmao. If you dont have brown colouring youre 5’7. Ether way youre lying

most of the middle east lightens their skin on that map
Not Most lol. Only chingchongs are known to lighten their skin. Even Normies think you're retarded.
most of the middle east lightens their skin on that map.

View attachment 1195342

lebanon is black btw. Only northern syria is brown. Keep lying you brown shitskin third world sandnigger
Jew map with no source. Japan is 100% shitskin. You're below me, know your place

no i reported him for manlet shaming
Brutal banpill tbh. I bet he is smashing his keyboard rn. Reading every post carefully one by one until he falls asleep on the table from raging. Lmao @Cayden Zhang @anandkonda @comradespiderman29