Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

they can grow facial hair. Their composites have stubble. They also have better brows than whites because of postively tilted dark brows
Who cares. Everyone sees them as chinks.

Nope

my family is probably like 10-15% ainu anyway so idc: they can grow facial hair and have deeper set eyes and higher noses than most chinks
but my asian grandfsther was already norwooding when he got married so thats a big negative. Im starting to norwood

Nope

my family is probably like 10-15% ainu anyway so idc: they can grow facial hair and have deeper set eyes and higher noses than most chinks
Ok. Ainu Don't exist anymore. And Japanese are seen as Chinks by everyone. So keep coping

Ok. Ainu Don't exist anymore. And Japanese are seen as Chinks by everyone. So keep coping
its distant and in the gene pool. You do realise migrants didnt exactly exterminate the people and chose to somewhat coexist and mix. Its different to muh americans claiming 1% indigenous dna

when was the last time you saw koreans with fscial hair @Cayden Zhang

Nobody gives a shit about some number people base things off actions and whats said not some number on a sheet

Isn’t it funny how this nigga claims to be an nt mogger and iq mogger yet he makes low iq posts and is ostracized on an autist filled forum @comradespiderman29 @anandkonda @Jason Voorhees @mcmoohyun @KillNiggers
never claimed to be an nt mogger. IQ is not just a number, it's a proven metric. People can have differing opinions but in the end, the higher iqs will have more successful lives

@anandkonda you were barking for me first, you projecting curry

Don't care boyo. Please Stop tagging me.
IMG 2665

IMG 2666

@comradespiderman29 i've had patience with you but this is too much. You tag me and make threads about Japan due to getting triggered by me, then you come into my threads. You're utterly obsessed with me because you'll never be Japanese as a Palestinian Hama who is getting buttraped by israel

never claimed to be an nt mogger. IQ is not just a number, it's a proven metric. People can have differing opinions but in the end, the higher iqs will have more successful lives
If you are so high IQ and successful unlike the rest of us, then why are you rotting on an incel forum?

@comradespiderman29 i've had patience with you but this is too much. You tag me and make threads about Japan due to getting triggered by me, then you come into my threads. You're utterly obsessed with me because you'll never be Japanese as a Palestinian Hama who is getting buttraped by israel
I tagged you only because, you tagged me yesterday. Now, shut up and leave me alone. I like making heightmogging threads, it has nothing to do with Japan or Asians. Japan and Asian ministers Just tend to be turbomanlets, so it's easier to find images.

I tagged you only because, you tagged me yesterday. Now, shut up and leave alone
I tagged you once in that autism thread while youve tagged me tons and replied to my threads when i dont even interact with you. you're extremely mentally retarded you third world arab
@Despicablecel a guy from fucking Norway agrees with me lol
@Despicablecel 1000% warning(for attacking my buddy boyo on another thread)
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade
@Despicablecel
@LeFrenchCel
@AsakuraHao
@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@Despicablecel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@AsakuraHao
@Made in Heaven
@Despicablecel
@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
I tagged you only because, you tagged me yesterday. Now, shut up and leave me alone. I like making heightmogging threads, it has nothing to do with Japan or Asians. Japan and Asian ministers Just tend to be turbomanlets, so it's easier to find images.
im taller than you

I tagged you once in that autism thread while youve tagged me tons when i dont even interact with you. you're extremely mentally retarded you third world arab
Those aren't my threads, stupid chink. Even, you do the same thing. And no, you have tagged me plenty of Times. I'm done with you.

@anandkonda can confirm that you claimed 5'9. Now, you're suddenly 5'10 lol. You're retarded as fuck.

60% - 1 day ban
im 5'10 you're 5'9

averages dont mean shit since tall and short people exist everywhere and thats self reported, lebanese are 5'9
Cope. Stats don't lie. Seethe more japanese Manlet.

60% - don't heightshame your fellow brocels mang
Cope. Stats don't lie. Seethe more japanese Manlet.
ok 5'9 manlet

stop barking for me and making threads to bark for me, it's getting very annoying

i dont want to ignore you

stop barking for me and making threads to bark for me, it's getting very annoying
You're the one barking and denying stats.
IMG 20240709 183647
IMG 20240709 183623
Seethe, cope and dilate chingchong

:lul: :lul: :lul: As true as his white passing claim
I remember he made a thread saying he grew, right after both of us were debating height. And you know what's crazy? He claimed he was 19 in that thread. And in one of his ban appeals he said he was in his 20s lol

I remember he made a thread saying he grew, right after both of us were debating height. And you know what's crazy? He claimed he was 19 in that thread. And in one of his ban appeals he said he was in his 20s lol
i'm nearly 20 so i claim to be in my 20s

growing at 19 isn't that rare for someone with white blood

ok sandnigger

i never claimed japs are tall, just that koreans and northern chinese heightmog the bulk of the middle east

i heightmog most japs anyway so idc about you spamming those stats
Sad Faking It GIF by Bounce

Yes, but im being serious. barely anyone here is high iq and most users are white supremacists. Lots are diagnosed with autism and the average iq of autists is below avg.
most people here push supremacy for their own race, what differs from this place and reddit that here white natsoc is allowed while on cuckit any sense of being pride of being white is quickly punished while anti white subs like r/blackfellas r/aznidentity can trive along with self hating white liberals

@DarkStar
@ChudMasterofBation
@niggers
@KillNiggers

also koreans and japs are pretty much worshipped right now cause zoomers and gen alpha loves anime, kpop while look down on whites.

most people here push supremacy for their own race, what differs from this place and reddit that here white natsoc is allowed while on cuckit any sense of being pride of being white is quickly punished while anti white subs like r/blackfellas r/aznidentity can trive along with self hating white liberals

@DarkStar
@ChudMasterofBation
@niggers
@KillNiggers
yea this thread was half troll

autists are low iq but blackpilled people here are obviously high functioning and therefore mostly not low iq, i doubt theyre high though

It's just annoying when users like @Ghost Rider accuse me of white worshipping when i simply mention my race. He does it because he is white worshipping himself and projects onto me. I just want identity but people like him make it hard. White worshipping is neither high or low iq tbh, it's based on just your race and beliefs

>200 replies in three hours.

reminder you said you stay inside with the shutters down lmaooooooooo, nice projection self hating shitskin arab
That's you. Lol. I don't go outside now, because, I'm an Ugly Incel, I have rosy red undertones and I never wore sunscreen unlike, you, I'm pretty sure, your flat faced mother would pour the whole bottle on you :feelskek: :feelskek: .

This is what you become, when you tan., because, of your shit undertones
IMG 20240709 200707

I was trying to be nice, and replied to that thread of yours in good faith, you're such a worthless dog eater. That you use an Incel trait(not going out during the day because, if social anxeity) against me. And Japanese people are known to hide from the sun, not Arabs. You're autistic af.
I'm done being nice with you, notice, how you started this again, by saying you're taller then me out of nowhere? You're clearly obbssed with me. Keep seeing for me yellow brown monkey. I'm whiter then you and your flat faced chinksect mother and you know it.

Last edited:

@DarkStar
@ChudMasterofBation
@niggers
@KillNiggers
yea i agree with that and ive said many times, racial segregation even for whites is decent. I do think this forum is heavily white supremacist though so they dominate the scene which is annoying. Yea whites have the least amount of overt failos but it's still annoying since i wish you could make fun of any race

It's just annoying when users like @Ghost Rider accuse me of white worshipping when i simply mention my race. He does it because he is white worshipping himself and projects onto me. I just want identity but people like him make it hard. White worshipping is neither high or low iq tbh, it's based on just your race and beliefs
Take short break form here bro
>200 replies in three hours.
everyone here loves race fightning, just like me in past

It sounds like he has schizophrenia or something

yea i agree with that and ive said many times, racial segregation even for whites is decent. I do think this forum is heavily white supremacist though so they dominate the scene which is annoying. Yea whites have the least amount of overt failos but it's still annoying since i wish you could make fun of any race
not all whites do this, i'm relatively fine with everyone

that being said this forum just proves that humans hate everybody outside their group

also koreans and japs are pretty much worshipped right now cause zoomers and gen alpha loves anime, kpop while look down on whites.
I mean...they still have quite a low smv. I never in my life saw a white woman with an Asian man