Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

Brutal banpill tbh. I bet he is smashing his keyboard rn. Reading every post carefully one by one until he falls asleep on the table from raging. Lmao @Cayden Zhang @anandkonda @comradespiderman29
:lul:

Brutal banpill tbh. I bet he is smashing his keyboard rn. Reading every post carefully one by one until he falls asleep on the table from raging. Lmao @Cayden Zhang @anandkonda @comradespiderman29
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But being the autistic narcissistic asshole he is, will probably, thinks the mods just hate him, instead, of admitting he Incel shamed.

What point was he even trying to make

Nice try foid.

@DarkStar looks at this shit. :feelskek:
?
Why do you feel called out?
Fuck makes you think he feels called out? He's simply letting @DarkStar know you're performatively licking his balls.
You do realize what happened over Summer 2023, don't you?? You're a stupid faggot if you don't realize how that join date difference is significant

6 pages in one day, holy fuck

autistic retard

Fuck makes you think he feels called out? He's simply letting @DarkStar know you're performatively licking his balls.

You do realize what happened over Summer 2023, don't you?? You're a stupid faggot if you don't realize how that join date difference is significant
And why are you jumping to defend him? Are you poopskins inherently subservient to your white masters, or is this just specific to you?

Either case, I did not tag any of you and you both attacked me first.

And hy are you jumping to defend him?
'Cause @KillNiggers is my boy
you poopskins
JFL at saying this like you aren't a shitskin yourself. What self-respecting white person would ever say shit like this:

Fuck you, nigga. You deserve to be attacked

And why are you jumping to defend him? Are you poopskins inherently subservient to your white masters, or is this just specific to you?

It's because @ChudMasterofBation is a kamma. Kammas worked under the British to bootlick and serve, seems to come from that

Thanks for the insight, he's a disgrace to the curries here.
Not really @ChudMasterofBation is right in self-hating as a Telugu. I am a self-hating Telugu too, from where his white worship comes I don't understand

He is one of the better curries here who is a realist

I do. Now kneel before me.
So you're some self-hating leftist cuck? That's even more pitiful than being a white-hating brown
Canadian Lol GIF

It's because @
ChudMasterofBation
@ChudMasterofBation is a kamma. Kammas worked under the British to bootlick and serve, seems to come from that
@anandkonda trying to derail every thread into a caste war part 129348070125663249827
bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

Not really @ChudMasterofBation is right in self-hating as a Telugu. I am a self-hating Telugu too, from where his white worship comes I don't understand

He is one of the better curries here who is a realist
Self-hate in not the same as 'human' worship.

If I'm to take you at your word about your race, might I ask where you're from?
I've been asked this quite a lot before, so I added it to my profile, though in a somewhat cryptic manner.

I've been asked this quite a lot before, so I added it to my profile, though in a somewhat cryptic manner.
JFL, your homeland is every bit as browned as France or Germany is; heck, foreign diaspora communities over there even regularly bribe authorities to cover up their crime or give them lower sentences :forcedsmile:

If you're still "apolitical" and pearl-clutching about "muh nazis" on a fucking incel forum in spite of that, you are a CUCK and absolutely deserve to be "culturally enriched" in the middle of the street by some ethnic. 0 sympathy for you

No. There are some members like @DarkStar which are intellectually honest and always prioritize objective facts over emotions; and then, there are the skinhead wannabes.
Thanks man- tons of others out there are quite high-IQ such as myself, you just gotta know where to find them(hint-not twitter or shit-tok)

Also, shit went down in this thread.....