Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

im 5’10 and heightmog you

I remember you said 5’9 koreans are tall lol. I bet youre 5’7.
@Cayden Zhang this dude is crazy. Didn't help say 5'9 all this while? :feelskek:
@anandkonda

At least full chinks have a distinctive cultural and look with which they can at least kpoop max with dyke whores.

Hapas don't fit anywhere, they are weird looking autistic mutts
True

im 5’10 and heightmog you

I remember you said 5’9 koreans are tall lol. I bet youre 5’7.
If you’re really all so high iq you should know you don’t magically grow an inch in adulthood and that you simply measured it wrong.

remember you said 5’9 koreans are tall lo
You're so desperete, that either you're taking things out of context, or straight up lying, and that's extremely disengious.
bet youre 5’7.
Nope. Respectfully, please stop projecting your insecurity onto me
IMG 20240709 183647
IMG 20240709 183623

He keeps talking about HAPA's being popular among Asian women, when no asian woman say they like hapas. He keeps posting some new sponsered stats. Same stats which say Saudis are shorter then Japanese. In reality, tamilians are slaying Asian pusssy in Singapore.

View attachment 1195249
@Made in Heaven proof that being causacaoid is enough to get a noodlewhore lol.

@Made in Heaven proof that being causacaoid is enough to get a noodlewhore lol.
asians hate ethnics dude. They only accept whites, and even then they are xenophobic unless he's gl

hapas are highest appeal to some of the best looking women @Cayden Zhang

I get proto-ER vibes from him.

Both he and ER are hapas with English father
Both he and ER claimed to be 5'9
Both he and ER claimed to be white passing and were very amendment about it on online forums
Both live in California

again, stop gagging on white cock you sissy
Come on now, please don't be harsh on him. Asians white worship is genetic, there's nothing he can do about it. That's why they don't have any Religion, WHITU man is their God.

again, stop gagging on white cock you sissy
your city literally worships whites so you're projecting onto me, spic. i meant they accept whites as opposed to being openly racist like they are with ethnics. They are anti-white immigration still.

your city literally worships whites so you're projecting onto me
Meanwhile you love to defend and justify them fucking your women because they're so much superior right, cuck mindset.

Meanwhile you love to defend and justify them fucking your women because they're so much superior right, cuck mindset.
they aren't my women, my women are hapa women. I would prefer white or hapa women but at least asian women prefer hapas the most

they aren't my women, my women are hapa women. I would prefer white or hapa women but at least asian women prefer hapas the most

View attachment 1195262
brutal how the top of the white's line is even lower than the bottom of the hapa's line

ltn hapas have white chad smv @Cayden Zhang @anandkonda @comradespiderman29

@Made in Heaven look at this :lul::feelswhat:
it's a statistical fact though

they prefer hapas since they're culturally more asian than whites and look asian whilst having some white features

Yeah, he say it's goo because of "genetic diversity" apparently :lul:

its a shame im not even ltn as a hapa

Also, I recently saw a video where an old Asian man in Japan or china I don't remember exactly, told a white Normie that he will be popular with the girls because, he is tall and white.:feelskek:
admitted.

@Cayden Zhang you tagged mcmoohyun so youre stalking my post history lol

rent free

@Cayden Zhang you tagged mcmoohyun so youre stalking my post history lol

rent free
No I’m not idk what you’re talking about. Also jfl at this point I think he’s just trolling

Yes, I'm sure this is what he does when he sees a WHITU man in public.

View: https://youtu.be/XspDkqEtWFE?si=A2w6oPypKN0rScJe

Why would I worship whites when i live in a white country and see them all the time? I dont even care about blue eyes or pale skin like ethnics like you who live around predominantly dark featured people. Also, Japan is racist towards white foreigners even if they speak japanese. Im grateful im hapa and wont be a victim of racism as much as them.

@comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang @anandkonda japanese hapas have gigachad white smv to asian foids because of ainu dna

full japanese have higher smv than whites

@Cayden Zhang would you rather be a full chink like you are now, or rather be a autistic hapa like him?

@Cayden Zhang would you rather be a full chink like you are now, or rather be a autistic hapa like him?
Woukd I be able to change my mental? I’d rather be a regular truecel than be an uktra autistuc narccisyic schizo but hypothetically the latter is more changeable. If it’s physically of course I would

Why would I worship whites when i live in a white country and see them all the time? I dont even care about blue eyes or pale skin like ethnics like you who live around predominantly dark featured people. Also, Japan is racist towards white foreigners even if they speak japanese. Im grateful im hapa and wont be a victim of racism as much as them.
Because, you said you want to look like your God yourself.
IMG 20240709 171517