Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm happy that most of this forum is diagnosed with autism so the white worshipping is a result of mostly low iq

Honestly I agree with you now @comradespiderman29 . This nigga is legitimately low IQ.

Honestly I agree with you now @comradespiderman29 . This nigga is legitimately low IQ.
I don't even interact with him. I realized that a long time ago. He keeps tagging, yet, he says it's me. He also won't post his alerts, to prove that I keep tagging him. I'm tired so I try my best not to engage with him

imagine saying that as a curry btw. i'm north east asian and was 99th percentile on standardized tests which correlate with iq.

imagine saying that as a curry btw. i'm north east asian and was 99th percentile on standardized tests which correlate with iq.
you mad at me or something?

Standard low IQ responses. You seem to be on thr forum to prove a point or something. Coping about race and rage posting about something doesn't change anything bro.

Standard low IQ response. You seem to be on thr forum to prove a point or something. Coping about your race and rage posting about something doesn't change anything bro.
shut the fuck up you insentient faggot

all i said yesterday was gl hapas dont look white, i never said all hapas are gl

shut up curry

shut the fuck up you insentient faggot

all i said yesterday was gl hapas dont look white, i never said all hapas are gl

shut up curry
You said many times you want to look whiter. @comradespiderman29 posted a screenshoot of you saying that and I was in that thread aswell. You first said that you want to get surgery to look whiter because white caucasian features are the most appealing to the eye but then you deleted that comment and changed your narrative all of a sudden, you also said many times before that hapas can pass as white but then you changed your narrative again. You seem a bit confused

Nobody gives a shit about some number people base things off actions and whats said not some number on a sheet

Isn’t it funny how this nigga claims to be an nt mogger and iq mogger yet he makes low iq posts and is ostracized on an autist filled forum @comradespiderman29 @anandkonda @Jason Voorhees @mcmoohyun @KillNiggers

You said many times you want to look whiter. @comradespiderman29 posted a screenshoot of you saying that and I was in that thread aswell. You first said that you want to get surgery to look whiter because white caucasian features are the most appealing to the eye but then you deleted that comment and changed your narrative all of a sudden, you also said many times before that hapas can pass as white but then you changed your narrative again. You seem a bit confused
I never said that before i made that post lmao. You are just makinf shit up because of some schizophrenia induced mandela effect

i'm north east asian
and why do you simp for whites 24/7? imagine calling people white worshippers while whiteknighting whites here on daily basis :feelshaha: cuck, bet you would let a white fuck your girlfriend if you had one.

and why do you simp for whites 24/7? imagine calling people white worshippers while whiteknighting whites here on daily basis :feelshaha: cuck, bet you would let a white fuck your girlfriend if you had one.
literally an example of the title lmao

i never whiteknight for whites yet im called white worshipping by retarded projecting white worshippers. Weird projection mate, you said white hobos in your city get away with groping girls and slay. Hapas (which i am) are highest appeal in asia, not whites.

Yes, I said it. Why would I not?; Asians hate our features, that's why we Bleach our skin, hair and wear contacts. And that's why we get a million surgeries to look whiter, and what's wrong with it? I'm looksmaxxing you mutt. You're Just mad you're not a hapa or Japnese.
Ok.

shut up curry
IMG 20240709 180010

Standard low IQ responses. You seem to be on thr forum to prove a point or something. Coping about race and rage posting about something doesn't change anything bro.
“coping about race”

you posted a pic of a gl indian and an ugly white since you want to cope with your race. this forum is so fucking annoying lmao

Nobody gives a shit about some number people base things off actions and whats said not some number on a sheet

Isn’t it funny how this nigga claims to be an nt mogger and iq mogger yet he makes low iq posts and is ostracized on an autist filled forum @comradespiderman29 @anandkonda @Jason Voorhees @mcmoohyun @KillNiggers
He is a retard. Took some time to realize this but it's best to leave him be and let him cope in his own chamber. Like leaving the autistic nigga to do what he wants and just watching him from a distance and laugh at his antics.

He is a retard. Took some time to realize this but it's best to leave him be and let him cope in his own chamber. Like leaving the autistic nigga to do what he wants and just watching him from a distance and laugh at his ancticd
I said gl hapas look hapa since you made a thread saying gl ethnics arent white passing. You didnt even understand what i meant since you lack resding comprehension

Yes, he lacks self awareness. I don't really care about him tbh. I ignore Most of his threads. But sometimes he says stupid stuff, only then do I respond.

He is a retard. Took some time to realize this but it's best to leave him be and let him cope in his own chamber. Like leaving the autistic nigga to do what he wants and just watching him from a distance and laugh at his antics.
You are right but you yourself are incredibly autistic if you choose to spend time on this forum as a HTN

I get proto-ER vibes from him.

Both he and ER are hapas with English father
Both he and ER claimed to be 5'9
Both he and ER claimed to be white passing and were very amendment about it on online forums

Both he and ER claimed to be white passing and were very amendment about it on online forums
Yes, I said this before lol. The similarities are striking. High IQ anandkonda post.

Was ER actually a member on this forum? I think he was only on looksmaxx.org but I might be wrong

You are right but you yourself are incredibly autistic if you choose to spend time on this forum as a HTN
I agree I'm autistic and have social anxiety but I don't go off sperging about it online making threads one after another going back and forth in long parry of replies back tracking, coping and moving the goal posts every time.

why did you edit my quote?
@Despicablecel why did u delete the thread you fucking faggot. Come over to atlanta and tell that to my face. Give your phone number

Yes, I said this before lol. The similarities are striking. High IQ anandkonda post.
That's why he comes here to cope like ER. He can't accept the truth that he will never be a real white.

@Despicablecel why did u delete the thread you fucking faggot. Come over to atlanta and tell that to my face. Give your phone number
i deleted it cuz it was too much for this forum. Just annoying how you misunderstood me in that other thread and say i cope with my race lmao.

My house is in Lithonia. Dm me your phone number. If you have the balls come get me. I'll be waiting for you.

i deleted it cuz it was too much for this forum. Just annoying how you misunderstood me in that other thread and say i cope with my race lmao.

i thought you ignored me son
I still want to watch you get bullied for being the joke that you are son. I don't have anyone on ignore. Just seeing how this thread unfolds bitch ass nigga

I still want to watch you get bullied for being the joke that you are son. I don't have anyone on ignore. Just seeing how this thread unfolds bitch ass nigga
dude thinks hes black

youre curry

My house is in Lithonia. Dm me your phone number. If you have the balls come get me. I'll be waiting for you.
You’d beat that niggas ass. And yeah theres different levels of autism and this guy is at the deep end of the spectrum he’s either annoying or funny depends on what mood I’m in sometimes its fun to beef with him too

And yeah theres different levels of autism and this guy is at the deep end of the spectrum he’s either annoying or funny depends on what mood I’m in sometimes its fun to beef with him too
Same thots :feelskek:

dude thinks hes black

youre curry
Why are you ignoring him now,tho? Give him your phone number, let's see if you talk the way irl, like you talk on here.

You’d beat that niggas ass. And yeah theres different levels of autism and this guy is at the deep end of the spectrum he’s either annoying or funny depends on what mood I’m in sometimes its fun to beef with him too
I dont give a fuck about him lmao. This thread pissed off a lot of people but its true. Its very hard to support a non-white race, even anandkonda nearly got perma’d.

I don't even interact with him. I realized that a long time ago. He keeps tagging, yet, he says it's me. He also won't post his alerts, to prove that I keep tagging him. I'm tired so I try my best not to engage with him
You tagged me twice recently you projecting retard lmao. Is this site for speds?

IMG 2665

IMG 2666

That's why he comes here to cope like ER. He can't accept the truth that he will never be a real white.
He keeps talking about HAPA's being popular among Asian women, when no asian woman say they like hapas. He keeps posting some new sponsered stats. Same stats which say Saudis are shorter then Japanese. In reality, tamilians are slaying Asian pusssy in Singapore.

IMG 20240709 181912

I doubt that. And didn't you say you were my height, 5'9 barefoot? Are you 5'10 suddenly now?
im 5’10 and heightmog you

I remember you said 5’9 koreans are tall lol. I bet youre 5’7.

He keeps talking about HAPA's being popular among Asian women, when no asian woman say they like hapas. He keeps posting some new sponsered stats. Same stats which say Saudis are shorter then Japanese. In reality, tamilians are slaying Asian pusssy in Singapore.

View attachment 1195249
At least full chinks have a distinctive cultural and look with which they can at least kpoop max with dyke whores.

Hapas don't fit anywhere, they are weird looking autistic mutts