Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm going to be nicer to my mom.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I just yelled to her about going NEET and not knowing what to do with my life.

She said that as long as she's alive I will have a roof over my head and food on the table. :cryfeels:

All those times I got arrested she was the only one who cried. :cryfeels:

She always gets me the best presents for my birthday/christmas even though I'm oldcel. :cryfeels:

She helps pay my bills when I overspend like a retard. :cryfeels:

I'm a terrible son tbh. I've said some of the most hurtful things imaginable to her. I'm sorry mom.

what did you get arrested for

Mommygf

Yes start like this in preparation for Nihonese mommygf.

She said that as long as she's alive I will have a roof over my head and food on the table. :cryfeels:

She always gets me the best presents for my birthday/christmas even though I'm oldcel. :cryfeels:

I'm a terrible son tbh. I've said some of the most hurtful things imaginable to her. I'm sorry mom.
:feelsokman:

my mother doesn't take me seriously, I am the punchline of many of her jokes.

this is wholesome tbhngl its nice that youve got somebody who cares

I’m a nasty piece of shit. Years of bullying and torment from other people has made me a very twisted and dark person but I try to be nice to my mother. She’s the only person that has treated me with kindness.

This is something everything needs to understand. For most people, the kind of love mothers give is unconditional love. That means, even though they're a women, they are exempt from most female characteristics of behavior in regards to you. They will love you, and it is real love. They care about your feelings, and when they tell you to be happy or that you're attractive to them, it's just to make you feel better because when you're depressed and miserable, she's equally as sad.
I stopped complaining so much to my mom because she'd be torn apart over my pain. I was feeling guilty because she'd never tell me this, it was all internalized but still present.

You got arrested? Low inhib slayer tbh

Good for you nigga

My parents would disown me if I even brought up the idea of going NEET

I also treat my mom like shit, even though she is the only one who has ever cared. I try reminding myself that she is a foid and try not to feel bad but sometimes I can't.

was the arrest for being suicidal? turn your life around. join the ibew and become an electrician

I saw some home videos from when I was a baby. Fuck I feel so guilty now

I always treat my mom kindly. She's part of the 0,000000001% of women who love me after all.

I'd still kill to have a mother like yours tbh

I forgive you Henry, but how many times have I told you not to go on this site???! Honey, come now, we have some pancakes left over.
Seriously though it's nice seeing your soft spot, I hope your mother knows about this thread and that you appreciate her.
Good job, son.

I didn't know women could genuinely care, honestly.

That is one of the only benefits of being dog shit ugly is that your parents are most likely also genetic trash so they never expect anything of you.

i can relate bruh...:cryfeels::feels:

sounds like she is an enabler

I wish I had it that good

Opposite for me. I am gonna ignore her for being dumb and not understanding the importance of looks during youth.

All women are dumb and you should not be kind to them. That includes your mother and sister. Stay away from them

I don't deserve my mother, I'm a horrible son, I wish I could have been better, sorry mom but it's over for me

Don't put yourself down, she is the only reason your entity emerged to suffer on Earth.
You should hate her the most btw, other NPC foids didn't do shit to you, other than denying the pussy (your mom also does, haha).
Her love for you is unconditional, your hate for her should be unconditional too.

This is something everything needs to understand. For most people, the kind of love mothers give is unconditional love. That means, even though they're a women, they are exempt from most female characteristics of behavior in regards to you. They will love you, and it is real love. They care about your feelings, and when they tell you to be happy or that you're attractive to them, it's just to make you feel better because when you're depressed and miserable, she's equally as sad.
I stopped complaining so much to my mom because she'd be torn apart over my pain. I was feeling guilty because she'd never tell me this, it was all internalized but still present.
There are exceptions. Trust me.

i fell u boyo
3 years ago my mother was desperate because of me

Lol. NEETS should always be nice to their moms. Not every incel has parents willing to actually house and feed them consistently without any hope of us finishing school. My mother housed me and made it seem like a punishment despite my brother and I being almost finished with school.