Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom told me to meet people

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
I live alone but I'm pretty much a shut in because I can't be bothered to deal with normies and foids in public or get mogged wherever I go that's why I stay inside. As cucked as it might sound I'm still grateful for what I have and would consider myself happy, knowing that some people have it much worse than me.

To make her stop bothering me about finding friends/a girlfriend I tell her I'm happy about my current life and I don't feel like I need anything to change. She still insists on me getting to know people irl. Why is she so obsessed about me talking to normies irl despite me telling her I'm fine on my own? We usually get along well despite her being a foid but she sometimes says stupid things like these.

Just lie to her, the harsh truth would destroy the heart of any mother

Tell her you meat people all the time. That's why you're freezer is full.

Why is she so obsessed about me talking to normies irl despite me telling her I'm fine on my own?
Your mother won't understand that you don't have the same desire to socialize as her. She feels bad when she's not socializing, put into lock-down for two weeks, therefore, in her mind, you must be sad and depressed, and a sane mother never wants that for their child.

She's sincere when she's giving advice, but wont understand what worked for her when she was a young woman, object of desire, validated and accepted for who she is, she wont understand how an incel's social life does not come near those heights even with substantial effort.

I envy your content. Wish I could have that.

Ask her how you are supposed to meet people

Go to the local strip club and meet a few bitches :feelsLSD:

My mom told me to download a dating app JFL

If your parents know that you are incel, trucel trait :feels: