Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is so irritating

DragonBallZ2000

DragonBallZ2000

Greycel
My mom always gives me her purse to me in theatre to hold it for minutes or bring it to her which I say i really don't want to do that

She always talks to me about tarrot, manifestation, crystals but I am not interested in that stupid shit

After she has bought scooter for me she will buy a car instead of bike

I always tell her not to do this shit to me I am not a fucking girl she says sorry and does it again

My mom always gives me her purse to me in theatre to hold it for minutes or bring it to her which I say i really don't want to do that

She always talks to me about tarrot, manifestation, crystals but I am not interested in that stupid shit

After she has bought scooter for me she will buy a car instead of bike

I always tell her not to do this shit to me I am not a fucking girl she says sorry and does it again
The hold purse thing isnt so bad, You can look at her contents if you wanted to see if there are some notes about you, Howewer i havent done it yet tho due to me being raised its immoral to look thru others stuff, The tarot thing only works in red dead redemption 2 online, You can tell her that. Crystals only works if its meth, Tell her that too, Tell her to buy you a scooter or a car so you can pick her up, That way she is more likely to buy you one as she has free troonsport back and forth.

She always talks to me about tarrot, manifestation, crystals

Toilets always believe in bullshit non-sense like this.

The above was written by a toilet friend who is currently in the process of changing her name, why? Because a fortune teller told her that her name was inauspicious.

For the record, she holds a Master's degree, she has a long established career in a scientific field, and her recorded IQ is around 156. Yet for whatever reason she STILL believes in fortune tellers and booga-booga spells.

Toilets, no matter how intelligent, are simply less rational and more instinctive beings than men. I genuinely don't see them as humans, they are less intelligent beings somewhere between humans and cats.

Toilets genuinely believe in magic bullshit because the way their bodies work they perceive everything as being "mysterious" and "unexplainable", while men are rational and seek answers. If a toilet tells you "this cannot be logically explained" or "it's just your perspective, some things cannot be understood by science" take it as her essentially admitting that she's too stupid to engage in a rational conversation with.