Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kike foid wants me to connect to "people" my age

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
There's this kike foid I have to talk to to keep receiving my neetbuxx (I'm disabled), she offered me a job at a university and told me "I would be able to connect to people my age" as if doing me a favor. She knows that I have a bad past with schools/college since I dropped out of college and apparently she is so delusional that she thinks I need to connect to university normie sexhavers for some fucking reason. Can't wait to suifuel myself just by going to the job interview.

She's tryna set you up so you can embarrass yourself.

she is giving you signal that she wants to perform mating rituals with you

I would be careful. Do not work full time as you will lose your neetbucks. Remember all lit takes is one slip up and normies will bully you out of that job, just like I was when I was cleaning toilets, and I dont even know what the slip up was.
If you are disabled its best to accept you cant work. After this most recent bout of bullying there is no doubt in my mind I cannot work, so there's no point trying. At least I tried.

Universities are also inherently ableist as that is where the smart kids go, so it follows they would hate anyone with a disability, nobody there your age would give you the time of day.

Last edited:
She wants you to have sex and because she’s a retarded whore she thinks it’s as easy as being in a college environment
>just go to college bro ez pussy

fail the interview so you can keep collecting neetbux

There's this kike foid I have to talk to to keep receiving my neetbuxx (I'm disabled), she offered me a job at a university and told me "I would be able to connect to people my age" as if doing me a favo
Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad. I know she doesn't care about you and only cares about saving the government some $, but it might be better than nothing. Which job would it be?

Trucel trait: you're obligated to report to a kike.

Ask her what she means by that. I also don't understand fully and honestly this seems sketchy.

There's this kike foid I have to talk to to keep receiving my neetbuxx (I'm disabled), she offered me a job at a university and told me "I would be able to connect to people my age" as if doing me a favor. She knows that I have a bad past with schools/college since I dropped out of college and apparently she is so delusional that she thinks I need to connect to university normie sexhavers for some fucking reason. Can't wait to suifuel myself just by going to the job interview.
Work what job

The system is your's don't let them push you off your cash cow.