Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My bitchass mom theatening to take away my car

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
im 25 and my mom threatening to take away my car. im in school and passing my classes. but my mom is mad because i go out drinking every free night i get. i was out last night until 2am.

its the only thing that keeps me alive, and i need the alcohol and the low inhib to talk to girls.

my mom would literally prefer me to LDAR in my room and play video games than try to ascend.

Fucking whore foid spread her legs for a subhuman and here I am today. Roping soon. I dont know how much more of this life i can take.

:cryfeels:

just keep drinking the alcohol maaaaang im sure you will ascend next time!!!!

I got laughed at the other night by a cute petite blonde girl and her 3 landsahle friends. And I mean literal fucking landwhales. 280lbs mimimum each.

I got laughed at the other night by a cute petite blonde girl and her 3 landsahle friends. And I mean literal fucking landwhales. 280lbs mimimum each.
brutal, i would stop trying if I were you, but you do you

If I can't ascend I rope, I wont live as incel even though deepdown i know im truecel

Does she pay insurance for the car ?

You aren't a child any more, you're a grown man. Tell her to get lost.

First of all you don't need a job as an incel. Second, you don't need a car even if you have a job
Not everyone can get NEETbux, my parents threaten to kick me out if i do that

elaborate on "laughed at"

First of all you don't need a job as an incel. Second, you don't need a car even if you have a job
Not everyone can get NEETbux, my parents threaten to kick me out if i do that
Same here, and the country & state I live in literally does not offer them.

And in Shitmerica, you need a car you literally cant survive without one. @Corvus
Explain why it would be bad if parents kicked you out
Oh geez, well let's do some math here:
-No one to stay with
-Not having access to copes
-Being alone in the harsh outside world, which isn't favorable to guys like us.

What? You are a fucking INCEL, who do you want to stay with?
As per what I said, you won't have a place to actually be safe in & will be at the mercy of the world.
Why would you want to cope when you can just die and be free from all this?
Doesn't work that way.
You are an incel, the world will treat you the same either way.
Better to be in a place which is safe, you can relax & cope in, and is just more comfortable than being in some shithole on the streets.

@TheGrayWolf this grayfaggot so incel he goes out drinking and has foids hitting on him
Truly brutal life

@TheGrayWolf this grayfaggot so incel he goes out drinking and has foids hitting on him
Truly brutal life
exactly my thoughts

elaborate on "laughed at"
I asked for her number and her and one of her friends within earshot started laughing and she said "no" while also covering her mouth and laughing.

buy your own car nigga, the less dependent on your parents you are the better

i can afford to pay insurance, but my dad pays it
you're not a child but as long as you're living with them it's still their rules

im 25 and my mom threatening to take away my car. im in school and passing my classes. but my mom is mad because i go out drinking every free night i get. i was out last night until 2am.

its the only thing that keeps me alive, and i need the alcohol and the low inhib to talk to girls.

my mom would literally prefer me to LDAR in my room and play video games than try to ascend.

Fucking whore foid spread her legs for a subhuman and here I am today. Roping soon. I dont know how much more of this life i can take.

Fucking bitch

Don't drink and drive. Also drunk or not foids don't fuck with me either way.
Hope you ascend though

10% - don't be disrespectful toward your fellow inkrels
So you wanna tell me you could survive as homeless without a problem?
No you fucking r***rd, my point is that you don't NEED to survive as an incel. Your main objective should be to DIE.

No you fucking r***rd, my point is that you don't NEED to survive as an incel. Your main objective should be to DIE.
Why haven't you followed your own advice yet?

Why haven't you followed your own advice yet?
Because it's not that easy sadly. Just because I am not able to follow my advice doesn't mean it's bad. It is the ONLY valuable advice that you can give to an incel.

Because it's not that easy sadly. Just because I am not able to follow my advice doesn't mean it's bad. It is the ONLY valuable advice that you can give to an incel.
:feelstastyman:

I mean legally she can’t actually do that, If your living with her the only legal thing she can do is kick you out, that is unless the car title is in her name

Telling people to die isn't very helpful

Im already preparing my pack to smoke once the banhammer hits you again :smonk:

25 and still sucking on your own mommas tit?

At least your mother care about you. Many incels here didnt have this privilege.

That's incorrect.
>B-b-b-but!
Give a better advice than this or don't speak to me.
Volcels like priests seem to be pretty happy. Maybe it's worth trying to search for meaning despite inceldom.
The black pill is about giving up on foids, not life