Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BACK TO BEING A NOMAD

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I currently live with my mom and today my sister is suppose to come back to live with her and I'm already planning my exit mostly because my sister is a bitch and everytime she goes off on me over nothing or insult me verbally, my mom just stands there and do absolutely fucking nothing.

It's all fun and games until I try to defend myself and my mom always takes her side like this has been case for all my life which perfectly explains why my mental state is so fucked. I'm stuck in a house 24/7 with two bitches that double team me on a daily basis like it's bad enough I have to deal with crap from normies whenever i decide to head out somewhere.

Bro, you have to get your shit together, if your father isn't present then you are the only man in the house you have the most power believe it or not. Just impose yourself, I know it can be complicated if your mother is the one with the money, but believe me, having an asshole father is 100 times worse.

Just show them why men are stronger than women in roblox