Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm frustrated

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm frustrated all my OG homeboys are gone almost all of them are banned and I feel so fucking lonely. It feels like everybody on this forum is newcel and not familiar with our jargon. Only a few know `many men, man.` thing or constantly posting `I see.` nobody knows that anymore and it honestly what makes me sad. Insomniac is gone, eskimocel is gone,registerusername is gone. Does even anybody know @Sniffles here anymore for fuck's sake?

Or does anybody NEETAndTidy aka Tranny fucker? fuck that shit tbh the forum used to be more fun back in my time now I just feel lonely and miserable here...

have sex turkish inkwell

I know all those fuckers.

Sad shit man

Or does anybody NEETAndTidy aka Tranny fucker?

It is what it is

i remember some of them, didn't have an account but i lurked here a long time
I remember all of them. Eskimo and regi were around when I joined , sniffles was inactive and I heard about neet and insomniac cause they were popular. Over for Cuyen , being the only survivor

I remember all of them. Eskimo and regi were around when I joined , sniffles was inactive and I heard about neet and insomniac cause they were popular. Over for Cuyen , being the only survivor
all those moments will be lost in time,like tears in rain..

Fuck nostalgia hits hard bro. I remember. Sniffles was a cool ass nigga.

free my niggas

My condolences

It never began 4 rainbowcels